• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

Hoefler

BRoomer
thats all everyone got jiano. I got warned for 2 posts that weren't even made by me and it was clearly stated that they weren't. i didnt even allow the posts to be made they were made as i was sleeping .

The Beast from the East had many toxic particles flowing through him as he made such posts, lol.

umbrellas said:
sliq's falco topic is made of awesome.
too many things are wrong with this statement.,,

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
yeah i got banned for someone else using my account too, and when i tried to appeal it, i pointed out that the ip addresses and the fact that every post was signed with the other person's name, mcfox still said he didn't believe me and he'd just leave me banned

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Apparently unreasonable bans are a favorite among Smashboards mods... when I would hang out in the Jigglypuff character forum, it seemed that ChozenOne would be getting himself banned every other week, even when he was offering up such awesomeness that could be called advice...

QUIVO

Smash Master
You guys are kidding right? Aquaman is by far the worst. Superman, sure he's cheap but he's classic. Aquaman just swims around talks to fish and can breathe under water. Oh and he has a robotic hook thing for a hand. Actually, now that I think of it. All of that would be cool to have, it'd just suck compare to other superheroes.

Banned via Administration
Lenscrafters' Biclops.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Xtra

Smash Ace
cpt. planet is the weakest fo sho.... i mean common...he can only be summoned, u kill one of the minions...game over...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone im wanting to hold a tourny in SW kansas...alot ofpeeps dont know me cuz i havent been to many ks tournys but if u know any of the OK smashers they will tell you bouts me. they are wantin a tourny in ks. and i just happen to live here now...the bad fact is that im all the way down in the corner were no smash exists...but i am the only OK smasher in KS and i have a big house that can hold a good 50 people for smash... so ya...think about it...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
maybe he has seen oaf. He is 6'10'', 300 lbs. Replys to oaf...and HAD an amazing fox.
>.> you are right I forgot that Oaf now lives in the middle of nowhere... must be cause I only saw him that one Marshfield tournament with the laggy TVs. (You shoulda gone Zicore, it was awesome - Tar thought he go Marth and got rested so fast he gave up his last stock, and then in the low-tier he went Roy against KSSB's G&W, and came so close to winning that I've not seen KSSB play G&W since.)

If Zicore's description doesn't ID the guy for you, listen to what the suspected oaf says. If 90% of it is johns, it's The Oaf.

Top Bottom