• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Man I hate this thread. Am I even supposed to moderate?

Anyway, just cause it's a spam thread doesn't mean we randomly start stuff with other people.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
hey this is 5150

chronosquare i sorta felt bad for you when i first met you cuz you were the ugliest pos i've ever seen and you were awkward as hell. you even got upset when i made fun of jigglypuff because it was your character. that made me lol, but i still feel bad.

but now i dont feel bad for you because you bring it on yourself. you want to look so cool in front of all your ******** *** wi buddies (by jumping on the easy *** make fun of 5150 wagon and get a pat on the back from lonejedi or eofail) but the bottom line is, you are still ugly as hell, still awkward as hell, and still a dumb piece of ****. lol gg plz dont cry.
Hey Zicore, EoF. You've just been out-insulted in the "make fun of ChronoSquare" category. How does that make you feel? XD

BTW, being serious 5150, you can make fun of me all you want; I don't care. I've already taken **** a lot worse than whatever you can throw at me; it all just slides off now. Make me your insult punching-bag for all I care. If it makes you feel macho inside, like your pointless trolling is worth it, then go for it. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

GG indeed.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Hey Zicore, EoF. You've just been out-insulted in the "make fun of ChronoSquare" category. How does that make you feel? XD
Nobody can take that away from us. Just because 5150 said 1 thing to you, doesn't take away 1 year of bantering/insulting. As for making me feel...I say its about time someone else did it, cause it was a grueling process for just 2 people.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to make a new type of candy that has tiny piñatas inside of it.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Fighting on the internets is full of win!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm going to make candy that looks like scrotums. I'll call em scrotum bites

mathos

Smash Champion
Timmy Kish: I think moderation in the sense of stopping something from become bad. For example two people going to kill each other over the internet is bad. FrenzieFool posting and Sliq spam should not be moderated or altered ever.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Mathos is right. If it's all in good fun, I don't think there is a need for moderators to step in. After all, this is the MW. It's all about the love here.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Mathos is right. If it's all in good fun, I don't think there is a need for moderators to step in. After all, this is the MW. It's all about the love here.
You live in elgin?

One of my best friends live in elgin when hes not in college and I visit him all the time. Pfft.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I don't worry about spamming here.

Speaking of, no one plays Halo? I'm in sorry need of friends to practice with, as everyone I know has a Wii.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I absolutely LOVE my fellow mid-westerners!!!

Speaking of, no one plays Halo? I'm in sorry need of friends to practice with, as everyone I know has a Wii.
lucky, my school is the complete opposite, almost* everyone in my school dislikes mario games and nintendo(as they say its for kids), all they talk about is halo3 and xbox gay live.

mathos

Smash Champion

Timmy Kish! I let the Fool of Frenzie know about your Halo 3 addiction because he's the only one with a 360. His tag is FrenzieFool.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have Halo 3... the funny thing is that I haven't opened it yet :/ .... I have no time with 20 credit hours and work... RIDICULOSO! What is a Frenzie to do :( But when I do get the chance, I'll get on it... so send me a friend request... as Mathos said my tag is "FrenzieFool".

Sliq

Smash Master
I thought about getting Halo 3 and an X-Box 360, but then I didn't because Souroush just comes over to my apartment everyday and plays smash with me, so there isn't any point.

Mathos, don't I recall a certain Falco main who picked up Jigglypuff, a lot like a certain Sliq?

Also, everyone wants to be like me, because I am just that awesome.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Played Halo 3....favorite weapon....brute pistol. Something about big glowing yellow shards of crystal, or metal, or whatever, slicing through the body of what looks like Paradigm when he gets out of bed in the morning just makes me smile.....of course you all know this is a joke, right?

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
I thought about getting Halo 3 and an X-Box 360, but then I didn't because Souroush just comes over to my apartment everyday and plays smash with me, so there isn't any point.

Mathos, don't I recall a certain Falco main who picked up Jigglypuff, a lot like a certain Sliq?

Also, everyone wants to be like me, because I am just that awesome.
I thought about playing a lot of things... Halo 3, WoW, and Smash. But no one comes to see me... why does no one come and see me?

Zicore

Smash Champion
seriously...who can deny that goldeneye is amazing. Seriously...it just totally pwns.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Frenziezfool, if you wants t3h ppl to visit, you must entice them with t3h snacks, much like you would attract small woodland creatures. In truth, Smashers are like animals, they go where the food source is...

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Frenziezfool, if you wants t3h ppl to visit, you must entice them with t3h snacks, much like you would attract small woodland creatures. In truth, Smashers are like animals, they go where the food source is...
Do you know who the **** I am? FrenzieFool always has food around him... People know this!

Top Bottom