• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

mathos

Smash Champion
Interesting perhaps a CoK thread should be established and then Anuj can make the correct adjustments. Lolz

In actuality Anuj presented this without knowing that he even put a ***** in there.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
I love to hit people. I love to. Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad.
Awww, such a nice thing to say.

Banned via Administration
I love to hit people. I love to. Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad.
omg how many in a row is this lol

Sliq

Smash Master
Now you're thinking with portals.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
This thread needs something... some kinda jolt, the topic has become stale... Falcon Punch, would you do the honors?

Link scares me.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
lol I nearly beat you at FCD, and aaron 3/4 stocks me regularly. He beat eddie in the tournament, and beat viperboy in a $10 mm 3/5. He came close to beating tink in a few matches..

p.s. what's the list?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol I nearly beat you at FCD, and aaron 3/4 stocks me regularly. He beat eddie in the tournament, and beat viperboy in a $10 mm 3/5. He came close to beating tink in a few matches..

p.s. what's the list?
I see why Sliq does it so much now. Much better than an IQ test, too.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I totally need to go to another circuit event, if it's in IL (or MN... the MN people don't get any love, they always come to WI/IL but we never go there...). I want the chance to solidify my ranking, if only for the fact that it's absolutely hilarious that I'm RANKED higher than EoF. Or Zicore. (And I've played competitively for a FAR less amount of time than either... lol)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh, I know you don't care. It just makes me a little happier thinking about it. (it makes me laugh inside.)

And after all, isn't that the most important part about playing a game? That you yourself are satisfied playing it? :)

Zicore

Smash Champion
no...see...if you beat someone that doesn't care...thats not a real accomplishment at all.

And the most important part of the game...is to beat M2K...DUH!

Zicore

Smash Champion
its cause you didn't use Ness...duh.

And I am curious...does M2K know how to play Mewtwo?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
<Mew2King> im gonna pick jigglypuff in brawl and play like mango and do nothing but block, wait for them to do something stupid, then press up and then down B
M2K officially condems Jigglypuff as playing gay. The irony? IT WORKS. :laugh:

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Mathos is catching up to me in posts. >_<

On a side note, I'M PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMME

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If the topic is spam, why the hell isn't MN representing? They got a freaking MUSEUM to the stuff! (At least as far as I can recall)

Sliq

Smash Master
OMFG I'm so close to 1337 posts. I'm going to screen cap it, and it will be glorious.

Sliq

Smash Master
OMFG MY 1337th POST!

JIANO'S MOM IS HOT!

Mathos is a smelly ****.

Top Bottom