• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
It just occured to me midwest doesn't have its own thread, practically every state has its own thread where people from the state just talk about whatever they want, but theres nowhere i can talk to say people from ohio and kentucky at the same time about which girl from pokemon they think is the hottest. So really this thread is basically just a state thread for the entire midwest, i'll start.

who here thinks jiano would look totally sweet with a mohawk?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Do people in N/S Dakota even play smash (are there even people in N/S Dakota?)
we should vote them out of the midwest unless they start posting.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Of course I'd probly do misty... but I dunno May is pretty hot too... I'm definately gonna have to go with Ash's Mom! Jiano with a mohawk... makes me think... like one of the badass biker dudes on cycling road... you guys can see that, right? Anywho... Furret is a totally kick *** pokemon! And Biggest R, we are here scrub!

Sliq

Smash Master
Dude, the goth chick from Diamond and Pearl.

LATEX AND BONDAGE FTW.

Big_R

Smash Champion
sometimes i think about puttin my weenie in misty, but then what if i take it out? ewww fishsticks!

Eci4

Smash Ace
If he became immobilized his helmet could be forcefully removed though right?

I mean, it would be hard to immobilize him, but he could be frozen (move fast or he'll break the ice)
Night crawler could possibly take his helmet. If Shadowcat actually exists (she wasn't in original x-men right?) she could make the helmet go through his head easy enough.

Eci4

Smash Ace
how did they ever deal with him in the series... he does seem unstoppable... I mean, I know at one point he was at the bottom of an ocean or something, but I really have no clue

Fronzle

Smash Cadet
basically they jsut all assault him at once to get his helmet off then have wheels own him with psionic blasts.

Fronzle

Smash Cadet
naw even tho it's feasible i think it might be because jugg's costume was made out of some cosmic material or some dumb shiz like that.

Zjiin

Smash Master
You think he'd get it melded on his armor. I mean really, if you were unstoppable unless someone took off your baseball cap, wouldn't you sew it to your head? really.

Eci4

Smash Ace
X-Men is a lot more ridiculous than I remember it... I mean, honestly I used to be like oh yeah well of course, it's science so it could happen.

screw x-men

Zjiin

Smash Master
X-Men is a lot more ridiculous than I remember it... I mean, honestly I used to be like oh yeah well of course, it's science so it could happen.

screw x-men
I have to disagree with you, i don't think Hello Kitty is better than X-Men.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Hello Kitty Bubblegum Girlfriend is an actual computer game, and one of my friends actually owns it...

Also, where did I say hello kitty was better than x-men

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hello Kitty Bubblegum Girlfriend is an actual computer game, and one of my friends actually owns it...

Also, where did I say hello kitty was better than x-men
No seriously, don't get all defensive. I just mean, if you choose to love Hello Kitty more than life itself, it's your choice and we're proud of you.

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's true, it's not my friend who owns hello kitty bubblegum girlfriend, it's me?
Admit it, there is no friend. It's like when you go tell a doctor that you have a friend who has herpies and wants to know what to do about it. It's okay.

It's okay.

Top Bottom