• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Anyone play Halo 3? I was going to make a topic but I didn't want to get you all banned for replying to it.

<_<

mathos

Smash Champion

First off Dr. Doom is better than everyone... Check out his bad *** sayings!
Flipping FF comes in with sub-200 posts. Lolz, the saying is "Then I recommend you reset your watch, Ms. Storm. Doctor Doom doesn't make mistakes." Which is actually not badass.

Batman and Ironman aren't even superheroes. They are in no way super to any hero. They're scrubs.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I don't play Halo or Halo 2; never owned an X Box... but the other day I was given a chance to play Halo 3, so I took it. I must say... I freaking love that thunder-hammer-axe thingy. It's like a 360-degree shotgun, with slightly less range.

Sliq

Smash Master
What are you talking about? There are no rules on ebaumsworld.com

Suxor

Smash Cadet
hey zjin stfu and come to junction where im staying awhile so I can show you how badly socal owns

Zjiin

Smash Master
hey zjin stfu and come to junction where im staying awhile so I can show you how badly socal owns
lmao, i would love to come down there and ttrix your brain out, but that would mean i would have to actually go to Junction City, and nobody wants to do that.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Y'know, I just realized: Sliq is like an upgraded 5150 - more intelligence, better smash skills (from what I've read), just as much BS insults only with more style, few to zero johns, and a lower troll rating. [/mini-rant]

Zjiin

Smash Master
Y'know, I just realized: Sliq is like an upgraded 5150 - more intelligence, better smash skills (from what I've read), just as much BS insults only with more style, few to zero johns, and a lower troll rating. [/mini-rant]
5150 is in his final form. You can't upgrade from that.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
hey this is 5150

chronosquare i sorta felt bad for you when i first met you cuz you were the ugliest pos i've ever seen and you were awkward as hell. you even got upset when i made fun of jigglypuff because it was your character. that made me lol, but i still feel bad.

but now i dont feel bad for you because you bring it on yourself. you want to look so cool in front of all your ******** *** wi buddies (by jumping on the easy *** make fun of 5150 wagon and get a pat on the back from lonejedi or eofail) but the bottom line is, you are still ugly as hell, still awkward as hell, and still a dumb piece of ****. lol gg plz dont cry.

Top Bottom