• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

Black Hayate

Smash Lord

Zicore

Smash Champion
The Simpsons was good until the turn of the century, and Family Guy was never good.
I have not seen so many things wrong in one sentance.

First off, Simspons will always be good. The movie was hilarious, and it will never get old.

And family guy is hilarious. The movie was funny, and the stewie is amazing.

but...what about south park? imo, south park>all. The movie was better then the simpsons and family guys anyways.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
My 12-year-old brother loves Family Guy too, and he likes the newer Simpsons episodes.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i used to like FG, but then i matured and all that stupid "poop-joke" like humor turns me off of the show. simpsons has some stupid humor but it isnt the same kind. they also have some very intelligent humor and social criticisms too. but really, i dont watch either very much.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Simpsons is too good to be compared to Family Guy, even if the last few seasons sucked balls. Nothing will be funnier than when they hit their peak back in the day.

FG is humor for morons who just want non-sensical jokes thrown around at random that only get attention due to their shock value. I've laughed at some of them, but that doesn't mean it isn't pure trash.

South Park is funny, but really hit or miss.

Sliq

Smash Master
I am subscribing to this thread as it is relevant to my interests.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I am subscribing to this thread as it is relevant to my interests.
I bet you hate family guy because of its culturally relevant non-sequiturs that try way too hard to be funny and oftentimes kill themselves through an uncomfortable amount of repitition

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
ok so like im habngin ou t qwith 5150 and im like "we gotta play ag game to get aus drunk really fast" and he drops the hugest(dirtiest) john ive ever seen i n my life "wwell i cant play smash cause it was makin' me sweaty"

ummm...
jianos mom makes good cookies!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Skeeter was Scooter's sister? I'm gonna look it up.

...yup, I was right. Skeeter was a muppet baby, but she was never a muppet.

QUIVO

Smash Master
yea there was a skeeter lol and i mixed it up. I liked scooter not skeeter. Skeeter is still a funny name lol.

Anyways, Doug was a sweet show. Skeeter would always beat box and make cool sound effects

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
honestly, i never really liked doug as a kid, though i loved muppet babies. i did enjoy the songs from doug tho. the banging on a trash can and what not.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
honestly, i never really liked doug as a kid, though i loved muppet babies. i did enjoy the songs from doug tho. the banging on a trash can and what not.
Muppet Babies, Little Bear, Busy Town of Richard Scary, Gullah Gullah Island I watched when I was kid, greatest Nick Jr. line up ever, then Doug, Rugrats came on, Looney Toons went over to Cartoon Network, so I would switch channels lol.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Doug was one of the sweetest shows! Hey Arnold was also up there.

Rocko's Modern Life, The Tick, etc. etc. the list goes on.

Also, Street Sharks was amazing.

Top Bottom