• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Are you driving or something? I'll go if it doesn't cost a ****load of money
Nah I'm flying. Jebailey is giving out free venue passes if you book a hotel room. It shouldn't even be that expensive either =\ Its in mid June(10th-12th I think_ in Florida. I'll get all the pricing information later.
The most expensive part of the trip is probably going to be the flight, but even that won't be that bad if you get your ticket soon.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Don't tell me not to get mad. I don't get mad over smashboards LOOOOOL. But you're right. I haven't gotten a legit tourney set with Cyrain/Tope in a while so that's all up in the air. =D
no it's not

you'll lose

you lost to the lake

even if he does ****

<333 redd

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Hey, just wondering, how good/bad do people honestly think I am?

I'm getting the impression that I think I'm a lot better than other people think I am, even though I try to be as realistic as possible/not be too cocky.

I was wondering because of this question on the MBR app:

4. Q. Do you think the other individuals in your region would support you being a member of the MBR? Why?

I'm having a hard time answering cause I have no idea how I come off to other people really

CTL17

Smash Lord
Winston, I find you the best player that's still a student at CP. The alums (Wife, Seb, Justin) are still better. If you would play with us more often instead of disappearing with Wenbo, that would be nice. Do you practice tech in your room with your lights off or something?

As far as the question goes, why I would support you being in the MBR? Well, I don't know. What benefits do you get for us if you're in that? Is that something you can put on your resume? Justin knows a good ton about the game and he can tell us what's possible and what's not. Are you able to do the same?

I'm not against the MBR or anything, but I do wonder why you want to be in it.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

I'm getting the impression that I think I'm a lot better than other people think I am, even though I try to be as realistic as possible/not be too cocky.

4. Q. Do you think the other individuals in your region would support you being a member of the MBR? Why?

I'm having a hard time answering cause I have no idea how I come off to other people really
Yeah man, I would definitely support you because you're one of the least biased people I can think of from MD/VA. And you're getting a lot better, I feel like you need to find a character maybe? idk you seem like you're not sure of your main. Or maybe that's just me.

WHO'S going to ToS2?

Edit: Mccain MY SECRET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. <3

(zelda ain't fair)

Mahone

Smash Champion

I would support you, i think you are very good, it seems like a lot of times you don't feel like entering singles or just aren't feeling it on tourney days, but when you are, you seem to wreck ****. I would just suggest that you get more of your matches recorded and watch them, since i feel that your only problem is that you don't adapt very quickly, and watching videos really helps with that.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
alright, so I got my parents to agree that I can host smash fests, all I ask is for a $2 fee because of financial issues :/, but anybody that is interested, please pm me and let me know, my cell is 703-895-1364. feel free to text me for any questions you have, I should start hosting early may, see everyone soon =)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think Chu is thinking we're all a little too free
Stop asking if we (or at least me) want to play you 2v1 Chu, it's a little insulting and not at all helpful when I'm trying to get in singles practice ~_~

Unless you want to money match us 2v1, that's another story :awesome:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Stop asking if we (or at least me) want to play you 2v1 Chu, it's a little insulting and not at all helpful when I'm trying to get in singles practice ~_~

This is true LOL but he's one of the few players who could actually ever win 2v1s haha they're like his ****. Still gay though.

drillshinez ^_^

HAHAHAH "attention everyone, I have an announcement. I'm trying to be less of a jew"
"YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I can beat Chu's SoPo and 2v1 kinda takes away any chance he gets at a chaingrab punish <_<

cantouchthis

Smash Rookie

Prove me wrong? LOLZ I'm just sayin mangz

Also, I'll gladly money match you 2v1 wenbo haha

Chival - Well me and red split for 1st and 2nd, but there was a $1 difference so we played it out. I had a taste for money..... LOL never again so yeah, that money match with wenbo will probably never happen unfortunately

this is probably my last post since I'm banned LOL but yeah, I'll see yall in tournament

MELEE FO LYFE

oh and Redd, I'm taking you out next time!!

I have split too much recently that I think it has affected my skill level (that, and Brawl). I guess I have to start playing it out and quit being a b****.

Time for a new me.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
wait I'm an active player? holy ****. Why aren't I placing better?

and why do I not have the number 0 spot?

because you know, my potential is unlimited. The depths of my mindgames are so advanced that no one falls for them, and my brain concieves of combos my no one's hands could do, so I kill myself. In tournament. Every time. :D

Also I should be on the panel.

because I have a better name than all of you.

Also you need a dude who won't contribute at all except he'll say everyone else is wrong.

Also you guys have more non-white than white. This country was not formed with equality in mind! You need more whiteys! (Redd does not count. He's a ginger. He has no soul)

Also <3

Also totally unrelated but I should totally do like a top 10 plays of the month thing. It's usually a week, but it's way harder to get quality to clips every week for smash than it is for online FPS's.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
wait I'm an active player? holy ****. Why aren't I placing better?

and why do I not have the number 0 spot?

because you know, my potential is unlimited. The depths of my mindgames are so advanced that no one falls for them, and my brain concieves of combos my no one's hands could do, so I kill myself. In tournament. Every time. :D

Also I should be on the panel.

because I have a better name than all of you.

Also you need a dude who won't contribute at all except he'll say everyone else is wrong.

Also you guys have more non-white than white. This country was not formed with equality in mind! You need more whiteys! (Redd does not count. He's a ginger. He has no soul)

Also <3

Also totally unrelated but I should totally do like a top 10 plays of the month thing. It's usually a week, but it's way harder to get quality to clips every week for smash than it is for online FPS's.
You're gay.

But I can submit tons of clips yo.

Top Bottom