• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MD/VA Power Rankings! Updated March 22nd.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i could give you 1 year of playing and melee and only then would you get only decent

maybe in 2 years you could beat me MAYBE

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I know it's somewhat far, but if you coul down to richmond for our smashfests you would find plenty of smashers from a wide variety of skill levels to play.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I'm just kidding jeez.. You guys are so srs lol
It took me a year for Brawl so obviously it's gonna take at least one or two for Melee

hot$

Smash Ace
Man I'm used to it now, tournaments never happen in NoVA, it's either MD or SoVA.

You might see me later (As in several weeks later)
There's tournaments in fairfax like once or twice a month.. always fests on weekends.. should come to one sometime.. if you can drive haha :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Always fests on the weekends? Omfg I wanna come so I can get 4 stocked by all of you

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Fine. But only if that's what you want! :pimp:
Looking forward to it =D

out of curosity what character do you play/ thinking of maining in melee? and dont play joe(chivalruse) his style and in particular his icies be mad ghey haha
I'm picking up Sheik. I've been watching Mew2King's Sheik for over 2 years now and since I am finally picking up Melee I will go with Sheik since I love M2K's Sheik =D

Sheik loses to ICs apparently.. So might as well practice that mu LOLOL

Top Bottom