• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
His marth doesn't look up to par for whatever reason. I'll let him come here and tell why. His sheik is NASTY though. Plus doesn't Sheik wreck ganon? Aside from your CG on her she can duck and dash attack under your grab...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
We played even without the CG because it's gay.. and I still got wrecked like he double F Tilt to double fair to wall jump fair KO.. for example. I'm like GG. lol.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Why hello there, I believe that ganondorf should be higher on the 2009 tier list due to the fact that his irrefutable strength and highly effective aerial manoeuvrings allow him to gain the upper hand in matchups that were once deemed unconquerable.

Thank you. :)

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
umm i cant get to page 250 xD, wtf

lolz at tajs mewtwo tier, and the link to that match xD

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if there was a taunt tier list.. kirby would so win
I guess thats why there isnt.

Edit so that means master hand will never be tourney legal lol. Cuz unless u dont lose a stock I guess u always lose.

Thats that metaknight bull**** lol[always wins], we dont need that in melee

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
It's true, someone with good projectiles like the spacies could just plank and laser all day. They'd win by %age default.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
^I could rephrase that to "You always win unless you lose a stock" which makes slightly more sense because it's incredibly easy to doge all his attacks, especially if you're someone with a projectile who can just stay on the other side of the stage and run out the timer. Master Hand is bottom tier, not god.
so! lol

some char

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Only way I'd see the Master Hand legal without 8 minute matches would be if
A. Only allow fights in Stamina (if possible)
B. Mark a certain percentage as defeated.

otg

Smash Master
Only way I'd see the Master Hand legal without 8 minute matches would be if
A. Only allow fights in Stamina (if possible)
B. Mark a certain percentage as defeated.
In either case he is still a bottom tier character, arguably the worst. You can't maneuver with him, his moves take forever to start up and for the most part are avoidable.... he's a sitting duck vs. anyone with a brain.

If he's put on the tier list (which he prolly shouldn't) than he's easily THE worst character.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
now that I think about it, he moved around in the original Smash, but doesn't move here, making him the most gimped character in the game. maybe even ever.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
How bout why is this the FINAL Melee tier list. Melee is still growing and the metagame still advancing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom