• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
We don't have a SINGLE bit of info two hours into it? Wow.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I'm trying to find some information from 2CH since it seems somebody is too busy playing Brawl instead of updating his blog :p

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
Thats why I said "It CAN be"

As in, sometimes it is all about the favorite character :)

Besides, I'm sure a good number of people who play Shiek, DO like Shiek.
yes but sheik is irrelevant to her series and is broken, bowser isn't !
you can't compare them

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Meanwhile in Japan:
Generic Japanese zelda freak: Omg brawl is so fun can u leave they replaced seek wit the midna
Generic Mario Freak: OMFG WTF FLUDD ID THE BANE OF MY SKILLZ
Generic(but awesome) Kirby Freak: ZOG 1-hit ko's back to 60
Generic fox fan: NOOOOOO! FOOOXXXXX!

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Just go do something else for a while, and come back in a few hours, or tomorrow. There's bound to be something more by then.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Dont expect any new characters revealed peeps. Keep the hopes low, like for a playable Lucas/Dedede/Trainer etc. I can even see Zelda being kept away from a new demo...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think any third party character is big, in this case.
True, but NOONE KNOWS WHO BOMBERMAN IS! His series only had like 5 good games. The other 195 suck, and mostly aren't that great. 3rd party spots are big, but they're for big characters only. Metal Gear has sold over 20 million units, and with MGS4, it's bound to go up. Sonic the Hedgehog series has sold over 45 million units. The MegaMan series has sold around 30 million units. What I'm sayiing is-Bomberman has no chance, ever, and will NOT be in Brawl. 3rd party spots won't be wasted like that, they'll be used properly on characters everyone knows. As for Geno, he's like 2 1/2 party. :laugh:

O, and that Raiden as a AT thing sounds great. Hope he's involved in the story! :)

1 minute left! =D

rocdar12

Smash Cadet
I'm staying up until we get something good...(*pressing the refresh button every 5 seconds on brawlcentral.com) :-)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Meanwhile in Japan:
Generic Japanese zelda freak: Omg brawl is so fun can u leave they replaced seek wit the midna
Generic Mario Freak: OMFG WTF FLUDD ID THE BANE OF MY SKILLZ
Generic(but awesome) Kirby Freak: ZOG 1-hit ko's back to 60
Generic fox fan: NOOOOOO! FOOOXXXXX!
rofl, ahaha. funny.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
yes but sheik is irrelevant to her series and is broken, bowser isn't !
you can't compare them
How is Sheik "irrelevant"? She didn't appear in TP, but she played a vital role in OoT. Is she no longer relevant just because she wasn't in the most recent game?
And broken is a VERY strong word.
Fox and Falco are actually higher up on the tier list than Sheik.
All around good character =/= broken character.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
True, but NOONE KNOWS WHO BOMBERMAN IS! His series only had like 5 good games. The other 195 suck, and mostly aren't that great. 3rd party spots are big, but they're for big characters only. Metal Gear has sold over 20 million units, and with MGS4, it's bound to go up. Sonic the Hedgehog series has sold over 45 million units. The MegaMan series has sold around 30 million units. What I'm sayiing is-Bomberman has no chance, ever, and will NOT be in Brawl. 3rd party spots won't be wasted like that, they'll be used properly on characters everyone knows. As for Geno, he's like 2 1/2 party. :laugh:

O, and that Raiden as a AT thing sounds great. Hope he's involved in the story! :)

1 minute left! =D
Why do you hate bomberman? he's as much an Icon as MegaMan or Sonic in his own right. Sure, his last five or so years of games have sucked, but so have theirs. You've obviously never actually played a Bomberman game, or you're just a member of the Megaman/ Geno cult. I think Bomberman has a great chance in Brawl, if not only because of the great relationship between Hudson and Nintendo.

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
Once again. READ! Its still unconfirmed if its a demo or not!

Unconfirmed reports: The Brawl game available is a demo. Whether it is a new demo, or the one form E For All or Jump festa is uncertain.
Someone needs to calm down...I'm quite certain all of us can read...or else no one would be here...its just we have over 800 people flying in asking about it..go take a few walks around the block and i'm sure you'll feel better.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for a new demo or the whole shebang.

****, I've been to silent on these matters. We might not get any major new info at WHobby.

I'm prepared to have my hopes flushed down the drain for the umpteenth time...

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
i know that,that's on brawl center 1 hour ago,but **** a just wanna see a photo or something to sleep well

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman

1 minute left! =D
Why did this become a Bomberman argument exactly?

Also, thats an opinion. :3 A good lot of people know about Bomberman, and Megamans popularity is dwindling. Notice he's more of a handheld character now?

Top Bottom