• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Glitch & Secrets Topic

Sk8nMasta

Smash Apprentice
this is a badass Glitch with Luigi, me and a few friends made up, not explaining it yet, but here it is in progess... Fun with Luigi

the explaination vid will be up soon (depending on how many Replys we get) i dont think this has ben posted before, if it has slap me :p

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
One time in a match between some friends, we uncovered a glitch. Have Mewtwo, Mario, and Bowser. Have Mario perform his taunt, then have Bowser jump within his hitbox. Then have Mewtwo use Confusion on Bowser, both being in the air. If done correctly, Bowser will increase in size as Mewtwo is spinning him. In fact Bowser will be the size of his super mushroom form.

I'll perfom further testing with this trick, to see if any other character can do this. Also, its a little easier to do if the fourth player hits Mario as Mewtwo uses confusion. Its hard but true.

Dr.Peabody

Smash Journeyman
my gues is 2 wavebirds turned to same frequency so that u r controlling both luigis/links with one controller, they both do up+B at same same and move the same so they keep a luigi ladder going and moving

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It is so obvious, he has 2 wavbirds and he makes p1 go inside p2. He pauses with p1 and it shows p2, you can't make sombody invisible without AR, so he must make the character jump right on top of him, sort of when the ice climbers are hit into the air at the same time, they look like they are fused together, this is the same with link and luigi, you can do this with most characters, you just have to make 1p jump into 2p and it looks like 1p is gone, and they turn on the wavebirds so they bolth do their recovery move and they both get hurt by it. I may be wrong but this is what I belive they are doing.

How to dance:

Choose link go against a wall and press Z repeatedly.
Choose peach and second jump cancel really fast continuosly.
Be fox and press down a lot.

Ruler_of_Melee said:
The following 'glitch', if it really is one, made me very irritated...

I began using the down throw a LOT of times, at least fifty in succession, ya know, just screwin around. Also using down smashes a lot too...

Then, after I stop using the down throws, I try to use a different directional throw, and it forces me to send them down! Every character was like this, and it occurred during mid-game play. After I turned it off for a while, the effect subsided. Grr...
LOL i would say ur controller got warn down or the analog got sticky or its just old....cuz i do play alotta fighting games just to master them...and i tell ya sometimes i use the same move 1 too many **** times and it ends up not lettin me do anything else for awhile or ever!!! :psycho: :chuckle: :psycho:

really weird Glitch i did by accident

Meh i dunno how this glitch happened but me and my bros were playing at Hyrule Temple and it was on Super Sudden Death(SSD) and Bombs were falling as usual i was Mario my bros were Yoshi and Dr.Mario...andwe all had like 500+ damage fighting in the underneath area and Yoshi hit me with a full powered Down smash attack sending me flying towards the right horizantally
and i flew through the ground and got stuck and i was walking around in Hyrule underground
we were laughing so hard...but then i did my taunt with Mario and a bomb landed on me and i flew straight down through the ground again and i died.... :laugh:

i tried repeating it but couldn't pull it off baaah it was awsome though

linksbanana

Smash Rookie
ok this one is sort of funny. go to practice (works best to get the item) get a super mushroom. wile big puse down b to get a vegi. wate to shrink. still holding the vegi the vegi will still be big.

FalcoRox

Smash Apprentice
I found this by accident. The only place i've seen this is in adventure mode. When you get to the level when you fight Samus, get a super mushroom and while you are growing, get hit by the rising lava. You will then be stuck under the lava until eventually the stage will go too high and you die.

JJFMJR

Smash Cadet
I got a few hope no one has posted yet...

First NESS YOYO GLITCH: first get ness in training mode(can work in any mode jsut insanely hard) make one samus, and put him at 90%. Next stand far enough away but close enough to use your upa smash or around the world yoyo attack. if you were the right distance away, it will barely touch them but barely knock them in the air just a lil(looks like they hopped back). now jump over them and run to the other side of the stage. You can use any attack other than pk moves, and it will hit them no matter what... if you use grab though it only effects one(if you do it on one side and have 3 between where you did it and where you stand, it will hit all 3). Leatherjacket(too long to explain)

this isnt really a glitch but pretty cool. use samuses grab attack and keep hitting z and up and down on the control pad while its out(repediately) if done her beam will almost triple in length. But you have to click z when end is on person to grab.

Luigi ladder glitch
get 2 luigis, both controlled by players. use upb at exactly the same time at a certain distance but be able to touch. you will be able to use it again and again and again.

Hope you like them...

gn0m

Smash Cadet
Okay this might have happened to all of u but I was surprised and had never seen anything like it. Anyway, I was messing around with a lvl 5 CPU (peach) and I was Jigglypuff. The stage was Final Destination. Suddenly the CPU Peach took up a bomb-omb instead of a turip and threw at me which gave her a quick KO. Of course all items where off. Wierd huh?

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Peach has a 1 in ?00 (I thought 300 or something) chance to pull out a bob-omb instead of a turnip.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Tipo mastr said:
Wow... you figured out the yoyo glitch on your own? Mad props, but its been known for a while. Great glitch though! Samus's extended beam is a secret in the game, and Luigi's is an exploit at best.
I still can't get the YYG to work. I can get the single hit but not anything else...

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
1: select Marth on FD.
2: Get around a character-length away from marth.
3: Use a VERY slightly charged upsmash(no c-stick)
4: Go to the other side of him, across the stage.
5: use any attack except the PK moves, grabs work too.
6: They should get hit by the attack, or warp into ness's hands if you used a grab.

Other things:

After using the upsmash(called laying down the trapbox), short hop and use a down-A(don't go to the other side of marth) when you walk into him, he will be hit by the down-A. THis is called putting on the spike jacket.

After laying the trapbox, Jump, at the peak of your jump, use the double jump. Use an up-B so you slam into the ground. OR Use an up-B to sweetspot the edge. When you walk into him, he will be hit by the PK thunder, dealing 25%(!) of damage. This is called putting on the thunder jacket.

NOTE: you can multipule NMEs get hit by it by laying down the trapbox on one NME with two NMEs on the opposite side you are on. Go to the other side of all of the NMEs. Use the attack. Grabs only hit one person.

Okay, I think I covered it all. :)

urazhunfriend

Smash Rookie
Actually Peach does not just pull out bombs, I've seen her pull out a Mr. Saturn and a Beam Sword before.... Her pulling out that sword was kinda scary... too bad I dont have pics of it... =\

the iron peach

Smash Apprentice
While playing rainbow cruise, i noticed that you take 1 damage every second or so while off screen. I found this because my friend had to leave in the beginning of the game, and i decided to let his falco go down with the ship :laugh: . While at the bottom of the course, where falco couldn't be seen, but before he died, he started taking damage. I tried this on other courses, and it worked, and the effect lingered for a second or two.

Also, while on mushroom kingdom 2, after being sent flying sideways, my brother started hitting the L button rapidly in an attempt to tech (he can't manage to do it consistantly). He slammed right into birdo and teched on her. I tried this again, and it worked. I don't know if this counts as a glitch, but it's still pretty interesting.

Royal Flush

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the cards Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace suite
the iron peach said:
While playing rainbow cruise, i noticed that you take 1 damage every second or so while off screen. I found this because my friend had to leave in the beginning of the game, and i decided to let his falco go down with the ship :laugh: . While at the bottom of the course, where falco couldn't be seen, but before he died, he started taking damage. I tried this on other courses, and it worked, and the effect lingered for a second or two.

Also, while on mushroom kingdom 2, after being sent flying sideways, my brother started hitting the L button rapidly in an attempt to tech (he can't manage to do it consistantly). He slammed right into birdo and teched on her. I tried this again, and it worked. I don't know if this counts as a glitch, but it's still pretty interesting.
Actually that isn`t a glitch. That happens every single time you enter a mignifying glass regardless of character and stage. You won`t take any further damadging in the magnifying glass after 150% damadge.

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
sry if this is already listed but,

The other day i was playing a lvl7 pikachu on the starfox ship and he was in the air above the ledge so i tried to jump up him and dair him. The only thing is that he got spiked up and star ko'd. Has anyone seen this before

P.s. i haven't been able to recreate this

Shadow Smasher

Smash Cadet
fox glitch
I don't know if this has been posted already but go to Big Blue on verses mode on giant melee as Fox then get the bunny hood and go into the road and try running if you do it right Fox can outrun the F Zero machines when he's walking but not when he's running

Shadow Smasher
like your your own Shadow you won't know
until it's to late

Sanguimancer

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this is known or not, but I searched and couldn't find anything about it. In all reality, it's pretty useless, but kind of neat.

If you get a Super Mushroom (probably works with Poison as well) with Mewtwo and do his down tilt as fast as you can, you will remain large for as long as you are doing the move. When you stop, you will immediatly shrink to normal size. I am guessing it works with some other characters as well, but it doesn't work with Peach and CFalcon so far.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
Feyd said:
WHAT IN THE NAME OF SMACK! I was playing with my friend on corneria. I was Falcon and he was falco. We were battling on the right side of the ship, right next to the fin. He hits me into the wall or something and then something very odd and crazy ******** happens... I'm not entirely sure what the heck happened but I seemed to FALL THROUGH THE SHIP?!?! I was right in the corner and he hit me and I fell right through it. I was tumbling and I couldn't recover...because I was under the actual ship. I guess it was kinda like a one time deal because we play that level all the time but that has NEVER happened before(and I hope it never happens again...). Anyhow I was wondering if anyone has ever had anything similar to this happen? I mean, disjointed hitboxes, shadow-hits, alright I'll buy that but I actually went through a seemingly solid object. I am totally telling the truth here, I'm not making this up. I don't know how but I really did go throught he ship itself...amazingly ********..cost me the match, too...
Something similar happened to me. Sorry if this one's been talked to death, but I wasn't going to read through thirty-two pages. I was playing as Shiek against my brother using Samus, and I had my back to the fin while facing him. I know I pushed up on the analog stick, I think I was trying to jump out of a crouch or something like that, but all I know is I went right straight through and died, didn't get stuck, no floating, nothing, like a fast fall. I think I might have been spazzing a bit at that moment and pressed B while I pressed up, possibly doing a teleport, but that wouldn't really explain how I went down. It's possible I pressed down and wasn't really aware of it, thus actually teleporting through the ship. I know it's not supposed to go through solid objects, but it's not that far-fetched with a glitch.

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
3 glitches:

#1: sometimes u fall through the ground for no reason like at brinstar depths and big blue i cant explain it, it just happens

#2:go to training be falco with anyone go to coneria(fox's ship) make 3 copies of the person u chose and make them all human and 999% damage go to the place where the thing shoots u and dont break it yet(everyone must be there falco,3 people) put as much bob-ombs as u can until it stops then make falco use his down smash(make sure u charge it up all the way) causing all the bob-ombs to blow up and then game freezes

note: if u dont have 4 controllers you cant do this glitch

#3: To begin, have Game & Watch use the Bucket to absorb three full-powered PK Flash attacks from Ness. After three attacks, the Bucket will be full. From there, have Game & Watch unload the Bucket onto a shielded Ness. Ness's shield will break, and Game & Watch will fly away from the impact at blinding speed.Not only is it a glitch for Game & Watch to fly away from the impact in the first place, but he turns into a projectile that deals instant death to any other character he touches; furthermore, Game & Watch travels so fast that it's nearly impossible for an opponent to react to the glitch if they don't know that it's coming in advance.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
my friend and i were doing the luigi ladder, we zoomed out and saw all of FD (even the end of the light thing on the bottom) but that's not the glitch

another friend decides to take over, so we do it again, i hit him with i think an semi-sweetspotted up b (the flame but no ping) but when he died no sound, fell in the background, no sound, and went 3 times as fast as normal and turned into a star, we don't know wtf happened, then after that we tried to do it again, but it had sound but it was still fast but not as fast, we kept doing it and it got slower each time, it took us 5 times later to get back to normal speed, it was really wierd

vlad

Smash Cadet
i think this is a glitch.with mewtwo going against any other character in a stage with thin platforms best example great bay you can bring people through the any of the platforms with his side and b.example if you are on the left or right platforms and the opponent is above you on the platform jump up and do the side and b

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
glitches

-kirby air-
1. use kirby and IC in any level (preferably FD)
2. let kirby grab only nana (or i should say the NPC of the two)
3. right after nan gets grabbed suicide popo
4. before nana dissapears, up throw her with kirby

youll be in the air for prolly a good minute, you wont die either

-one pixel players-
1. use kirby, yoshi, and anyone else you want
2. go to slomo melee (or training)
3. put hearts on high
4. have kirby sick up yoshis power
5. with kirby eat someone and lay them as an egg
6. have the person who was eaten break out as fast as you can

if you did it right the char should be a size smaller. you can shrink an infininte amount of times, until your invisible, and after you get eaten twice be sure to grab a heart so you can break out fast

-throw a hammer- (can sometimes kill in one hit)
1. pick samus
2. go near a hammer
3. lay a bomb
4. before the bomb explodes pick up the hammer

i got a ton of glitches (prolly know most there is to know) but to lazy to post more..maybe on request of a specific glitch i can :p

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Easter Egg Founded BY: MattDotZeb, Andrewg and I

1-Go to event #39
2-Wait until the big screen in the background focuses on you
3- When this happens, Use Sing (up+b)
4-All Jiggs that are not airborne will fall asleep no matter where they are in the stage
5-Also they sleep for longer than they normally would w/o the trick

enjoy!

Top Bottom