• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok...

Oct 5th is the next "Capital Punishment"

Its an FGC tourney in Tally! There will be BOTH Brawl & Melee alongside the top EVO games.

Can you guys make it?

:sonic:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
You have to bribe him Daisy. And flirt a little. That's what I did. You know my game ;)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Wow MVD changed his avatar. It's been too long since I've visited this site lol.

Ooh, interesting PR, I like GDX's lol. I'm surprised no one snatched up Dolan though.

:rosalina: <- missed typing these

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I wonder when we should bother updating the PR. The current scene hasn't been active enough to really bring different regions to one tourney lately so updating this would be tough. Maybe another 3 months?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Updating the PR once every week for the next 3 months obv.
If the PR EVER gets updated again, people from their respective regions would need to give me actual results... like I've said a dozen times.
If that doesn't happen, PR doesn't happen. People always complain about it when there is no outside involvement, so I'm trying to get people involved.
Then nobody does anything.
:awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I could work on that, but orlando's almost dead as hell. The upcoming tournament in November was cancelled for no venues?

As if there isn't any other place to have a tournament in?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well i Kno I could host a tourney... but I'm waaaaay up in here in Tally.

& No1 would be able to come all the way up here.

FL HAS been inactive. Its kinda hard keeping Brawl alive and getting people interested nowadays betweem P:M, Melee getting exposure at EVO and Smash4 coming out next year. Most people dont see much logic in playing Brawl anymore.

:sonic:

Master Raven

Smash Master
We're slacking in tournaments, although SFL practices once a week for the most part. I think it's more that our scene has settled and established itself now, so we tend to practice more for regionals and nationals rather than going out of the way to host local tournaments that are likely to yield barely a couple dozen players.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
It was just something I noticed. I was just thinking one last PR sometime next year before smash 4's release would be a good idea. I don't know if brawl will be dead with smash 4s release so im just thinking in a sense it gives those the opportunity to give it one last shot to be on the PR for those that still may want to be and perhaps encourage ppl to show up more :)

The only tourneys as of late were the gainesville tourney last week, i think theres a jax tourney at the end of this month and i think there will be another gainesville tourney sometime in november. Im guessing there will be more in december as apex approaches.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'd be surprised if Brawl is still being played after Smash 4's release. I give it at least 2 years.

Top Bottom