• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol out of curiosity, was there a tourney in miami this saturday? I was actually at miami beach and probably couldve went if I cared to lol. If not then nvm, but if so ill consider it next time I randomly stop by. The beach there is pretty nice, my first time at miami beach :D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You're going to willfully deny allegations that are readily available? I dont think im confusing anything. It's clear you dont know the difference between the definitions of emotion and personality. I'll leave you be with your incompetence and lack of comprehension though. If you didn't care about anyone disliking you, you wouldn't have shared that lame story of how people need to go out of their way to get to and try to know you. And you claimed I don't know anyone (which isn't true). Don't think I woke up one day and decided not to like you. Hell, according to you, anyone who thinks you have a bad attitude is a scrub. That may include your boss and peers.
Lol ok man you got me :)

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Alrighty then.

Mind telling me when's your next smashfest? I'm no fan of facebook.
You're going to have to suck it up and get one if you want to stay in touch. Unless you're good friends with them, or a top player they're not going to go out of there way to invite you to sessions.That's just reality.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
So FL,i got bored of LA.Figured I should get involved with the cool kids.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You're going to have to suck it up and get one if you want to stay in touch. Unless you're good friends with them, or a top player they're not going to go out of there way to invite you to sessions.That's just reality.
I can deal with that. What's the facebook link?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
****ing christ, will you please?

I didn't want to come here to read arguments, I came here to be informed of whatever's going on this and next week.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Jeff the 2face/PAB. Orlando's scene is honestly pretty lively, it's not bad at all.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Now I have to google that.
Excuse me for my ignorance. The name "samus Aran is her actual name. But the name "metroid" wasnt originally for the metroid in the game. It was used to describe what samus was at first. Meta+ android= Metroid. but they didn't fly with it because samus isnt an android

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Jeff the 2face/PAB. Orlando's scene is honestly pretty lively, it's not bad at all.
Tell me about it. Razek chaingrabbed my spacies for 2 hours worth of friendlies a couple nights ago.

FRIENDLIES

#ihateyouguys

edit: Forgot to give a shoutout to my boy Ramone. He ran away and shot arrows non stop during our little friendlies session. Good times, good times.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Which threads? I was looking through the other PR threads and Florida threads but I don't see them. I know I USED to be following a thread that had them all listed but I don't know what happened to that anymore.

It was like the Florida info thread or history thread. All i know is it was an amazing thread with a great detailed history of FL smash from the beginning.

Also i am on the bottom tier of like ability right there with you jeff.

Top Bottom