• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

OverLade

Smash Hero
Broski, RedHalberd is my 6th grade Aol account name. BUT I ROCK IT BECAUSE IT'S ME (even though I go by Holidaze now in other fighting games).

Lots of Smashers/gamers have corny names, but sometimes you get attached to something and it just sticks.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Lots of Smashers/gamers have corny names, but sometimes you get attached to something and it just sticks.

You callin' my hard-won name corny? :p

It was Rolex coming into the tournament scene, but there's a Project M player named Rolex who's already recognized. Don't want to add to that confusion.

OverLade

Smash Hero
You callin' my hard-won name corny? :p

It was Rolex coming into the tournament scene, but there's a Project M player named Rolex who's already recognized. Don't want to add to that confusion.
Yup, I just called your name corny, because you yourself just stressed how badly you wanna change it ;)

People actually play this game to impress each other?
Yup, in regions that aren't Orlando people are actually good at this game.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait... Ppl srsly thought Red was a random???
look up Red halberd vs Yonex & Co18 from 08 & 09.

Epic ahh battles

:sonic:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Can someone take me off this PR?

This thread is ****ing stupid and I just hate even being on the PR.

Thanks.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
What type of unoriginal name is RedHalberd. It's a color then a brawl stage hah! So unoriginal
Come to Gainesville and I'll show you just how "free" I am ;)
What type of unoriginal name is RedHalberd. It's a color then a brawl stage hah! So unoriginal
Come to Gainesville and I'll show you just how "free" I am ;)
Just to let you know... The word "halberd" is a type of weapon. I believe it is a type of axe... Just to let you know it is possible. Very possible that his name is not based of a brawl stage when he made it wayback

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Dawg you taking this way too seriously. You should see that him and me were messing with eachother. And second screw you just because I don't have enough money to bet more then $1. I didn't claim I can beat one of the best, I claim that I'm not as free as you think. You think just because your on pr now you suddenly think everybody not ranked is free. You lost to unranked ppl trump

Hmmm..Never said ppl who aren't ranked is free. I said that I bet money that you're free. Side note: I'm really not taking this seriously, honestly there's nothing about you to take seriously. I'm just trying to cook with my boi Halzy

B_AWAL

Smash Master
But... Trump & Jazz r pretty awesome.

& Orange Fox... Dont MM Trump.... he will BODY you

Zip you up in a body bag... and put u in the morgue

& Daisy... Ppl will complain about IC's and MK & STILL play the game. Get over it yourself and you'll be happier. Otherwise you'll b upset every time someone complains.& you'll be unhappy.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol ICs can hold my **** for all I care I've trained with Garbanzo and Jeff so I don't lose to ICs that aren't good in the matchup anymore (psst theyre all bad at it except Esam)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
and if we were going specific wrestlers Dtorr would definitely be Y2J. I would probably be Mark Henry. Ruin the day of any up and comer but never get the chance to beat the champ

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think I got all the smashers for the wrestling list

For those who dont watch/know wrestling, anything not a jobber is adequate :laugh:

Orange Fox

Smash Cadet
I aint scared of anybody. I'll be accepting all $1 mm at whatever tournament i go to next. Bring it on Florida, let's see where I stand. Except IC's, i wont mm yall

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Listen new guy you can talk all the **** you want. I like confidence in a new player

But please if you are going to MM, don't MM for a dollar. Save your money and do it for a substantial amount. I wouldn't go through the trouble of unwinding my controller for a $1 MM

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Instead of $1 MM's just ask for friendlies... That way you can meet new players and still get to fight em.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Listen new guy you can talk all the **** you want. I like confidence in a new player

But please if you are going to MM, don't MM for a dollar. Save your money and do it for a substantial amount. I wouldn't go through the trouble of unwinding my controller for a $1 MM
Go ahead and preach....................Daisy Being on the Pr is not about if you want to or not...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Then again... I knew about Red Halberd since 08. My 1st online tourney loss was 2 him -___- & he got 2nd at that tourney.

Orange Fox could be some AMAZING player.

Either way. Welcome to the FL scene. Where we become the best of friends, fight, drink & hate each other & NOT in that order

Top Bottom