• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Oh and if anyony wants to fight Pete you have to fight me and Tommy too. It will be like fun day with Willy Wonka and candy. P.S Just wathced my first smash vid in 6 months Shiv vs. DF OMG shiz is the real hawtness.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
look at this old PR list I found from last summer.

1)Rock
2)Lamb
3)Flowin
4)DaShizWiz
5)Noucles
6)ShiekSSBM
7)KeepSpeedN
8)Green Mario
9)Maverick
10)Thomas Tipman
11)Queen
12)Johnny Z
13)XIF
14)Fenrir(sux)
15)SyniKaL
16)Uber Ice
17)Shin Chaos
18)Exarch
19)NBPMike
20)1-Up
21)Raffa(Ganon328)
22)N2K6
23)SmashMac
24)Doodah
25)Dark Falchion(does he even still play?)

all those in favor of using this PR again say I!

I

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, what a funny, unaccurate list. I love the part how you said old powerranking list :chuckle:.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I'm not saying DF isn't good enough to be where he is on the (current) list.

He just never leaves CFL.

Destroying people within your region isn't a big deal. I was going almost hand and hand with Chops for a while and when I played Rice he DESTROYED me.

Like I had to wear a diaper for a couple days after LTEC.

I watched Fenrir go hand and hand with Shiz at the 2nd to last Gigs.

But he is being a low tier doosh now.

Lol @ Shiz only benching 230. What are you? A n00b?

rice

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying DF isn't good enough to be where he is on the (current) list.

He just never leaves CFL.

Destroying people within your region isn't a big deal. I was going almost hand and hand with Chops for a while and when I played Rice he DESTROYED me.

Like I had to wear a diaper for a couple days after LTEC.

I watched Fenrir go hand and hand with Shiz at the 2nd to last Gigs.

But he is being a low tier doosh now.

Lol @ Shiz only benching 230. What are you? A n00b?

LOL, hahahahaha :laugh: we need to play some more doodah ;)

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Oh Florida drama, how I miss thee.

For you guys claming you bench 220 +: that's pretty d@mn impressive considering most of you weigh like, a buck o' five. I can barely rep 230 ten times, myself. Next tourney I see you kids at, you need to tell me where I can get some of that juice.

-Kimosabae

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Hiroshi brings up an interesting topic. How often will the official list be revised?

I, for one, believe that revisions should not be made after every-single decent sized tournament. It's unnecessary to revise the list that often, as it would likely not change drastically, or even at all. The list should be based over an extended period of play (like it is now), not 1 or 2 months. I wouldn't favor a revision after SUPS.

The panel could possibly designate the list to be revised quarterly, or maybe semi-annually? Another approach could be a revision after (X) major tournaments that are at least (Y) months apart.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I definitely agree with Rock on this...

editing the list after every major tourny just reaks of flame wars...

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
I don't see the problem with updating it after every major tournament, if we do it this way, it would keep things simpler imo. Lambchops should be moved down a couple slots, Xif up one slot, and queen up a couple slots, everyone else should stay about the same? Besides major tournaments happen at most every two weeks. You have gigabits which happens once a month, and then you have the tournaments hosted by smashers.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Speedn Shiz way to hold it down at innsomnia. Shiz the ultimate test of stregth is how many times you cna bench 225. It is the bench mark for all sports, well that and 40 yard dash times. 15-20 reps shows real strength because you have to be strong to do that. Im at college and am getting fat now its not that fun.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
I don't see the problem with updating it after every major tournament, if we do it this way, it would keep things simpler imo. Lambchops should be moved down a couple slots, Xif up one slot, and queen up a couple slots, everyone else should stay about the same? Besides major tournaments happen at most every two weeks. You have gigabits which happens once a month, and then you have the tournaments hosted by smashers.
I agree with this sentiment.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
At first I thought, well **** that was easy, no one seems to disagree, but the 2 people that have said lets do this are the 2 people that are being considered to be moved higher.:laugh:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I dunno if that top 10 mentioned on this page is legit or not, but I definitely recommend a first post update when new rank is put out to save on the time to try to find in the (inevitable) 100s of pages of spam :p But I'm sure you guys have that planned out :D

In the mentime, Kudos on the list. You guys (speaking of panelists here) are quite beasts to be able to organize that monster of a state.

Oh, and the INNsomniacs, as always, send their <3 :)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
At first I thought, well **** that was easy, no one seems to disagree, but the 2 people that have said lets do this are the 2 people that are being considered to be moved higher.:laugh:
well none of the other panelists have responded to this idea.

And I suggested later this week if we do update.

I dont plan on making any argument for or against myself going above lambchops when we discuss.

Top Bottom