• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Durango/Farmington and Surrounding Areas

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, what's the name of that video with Isai on Pokefloats where he's just messing with his opponent, then gives him a knee to the face and taunts? I can't find it on youtube.

And yeah, you're right Mike. I need to work on my mind games, but that's only something I can do by playing actual matches. I can't really practice that at home alone.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
you can think about them though i all the time get some crazy idea in my head and then try it when i do get in a match. I think of at least one new mind game a week. Also watching vids will help alot because then you can see what works for other people.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Saturday 2pm smash fest at Duha's house

2903B Richard Dr
Durango CO 81301
303 596-9128

and dammit bring money you broke n00bs cause im not supplying food or drinks(except water)

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
james man dont give up. your falcon looks super good no joke, you have learned to shffl faster then anyone ever. dont kill yourself tho lol. you just need to keep playin people. practice practice and have fun. play here, at P&T, you have already proved to me you can improve. and fast. we make a good team too unless we kill ourselves (my biggest problem as well)

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Jared, I'll keep practicing and playing. I think you're right, I just need more experience with him before I get good. Anyways, I'll probably see you Thursday night.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
sweet.
we prolly should gwen always hosts us.
but we still gotta watch lost!
ill bring my t.v.

gwen dont drink all of james' dr pepper!
we should save it for saturday.
ill provide some food and more drinks too.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey! Thanks guys.. Yes i was predictable and didn't tech well at the tournament. I didn't realize that till i played you guys. I learned a lot and met some cool people at your tournament. But I've worked on my mind games/teching, and i hope you play you guys again. Infact, I hope you to see you guys at the NM tourney march 31st.

Sucks that you can't come duha.. your jiggly is fun. Jarred, hope you can come man. YOu too zenjamin. All of you. I enjoyed playing with you guys. If you guys come, we should all go eat somewhere after the tourney. Seeya guys.

EDIT: All of the videos which were recorded at the Farmington tournament were not recorded on my camcorder. The crew match, everything, is all on Kash's camcorder. So it's up to Kash when the videos are posted!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
it has been confirmed! 4:30-whenever she kicks us out.
mike i need to stop by your place to get my tv for today.
or you could do me a huge favor and bring it. ha.
but its up to you.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i can bring it but not tell after practice which shouldn't be long with the snow and darth be careful driving it is snowing here thick snowflakes

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sorry for my inactivity as of late. It's Spring Break. That means lots of sleep for the Kash mister.

Are any of you interested in attending some of the MOAST Circuit tournaments?

Duha, I will own your Jigs next time I see you. I swear it.

As for the videos, I haven't gotten around to those. Lazy me.

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Let me know if it keeps snowing like that. I don't mind driving up there in the daytime, but I don't really want to drive home late at night on icy roads.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Zenjamin is the ganondorf player and he needs no introduction you are the n00b on the durango/farmington thread. Anyways back to business real talk we can settle this for real. 50 dollar money match best of 5 old school mlg style rules. I am tired of you thinking you can beat me if you really think you are that good and can beat me then lets go big.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lol *pat pat* There there, Duha. Don't get so worked up. Your words truly motivate me.

Sure, I'll beat you first then, Zenjamin. Next time I see you $5 money match best 2/3. Once I beat you, I'll go for Duha, then Nin9.

EDIT: I'm going through the videos right now, but the footage is screwy. This happened to my last batch of videos. I'm trying to fix it, but a lot of the videos are ****ed up.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Zenjamin is the ganondorf player and he needs no introduction you are the n00b on the durango/farmington thread. Anyways back to business real talk we can settle this for real. 50 dollar money match best of 5 old school mlg style rules. I am tired of you thinking you can beat me if you really think you are that good and can beat me then lets go big.
yes i quoted myself and yes i am getting worked up cuz you talk alot of crap

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
duha was sandbagging you in that tournament and the MM. haha so idk bout you swearin to beat him. it wont happen.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Hey guys, don't worry about Kash, he's just messing around. It's just his personality and sense of humor. If he says he's going to 4-stock you, it doesn't mean he truly believes he's going to 4stock you. Just some playful trash-talking.

In conclusion:

Smash Bros.: SERIOUS BUSINESS

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Jared, I need your advice. How do I beat a Marth who just stands stationary and spams Forward-A. I'm playing this guy who will seriously stand in the same spot the entire match unless you come to him. I took your advice to play patiently.. but dude, I'm not gonna just stand there for 8 minutes.

Anyways, he'll either Forward-A anytime I get close or grab. It doesn't matter how much I dash-dance or short hop to trick him out.. he just waits. And as soon as I'm even a fraction of an inch off the edge of the stage he just spams Forward-A until I'm knocked out... and with Falcon I honestly don't have any other recovery except Up-B... which takes me into his sword every single time. I've tried grabbing too, but it misses every time.. and I can't shield-grab because the range on that sword is a lot longer than the reach of my grab. So what do I do?

Edit: By the way, I can beat him easily with my Link or when I use Marth. It's only Falcon that gets rocked by this guy.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha, sounds good Zenjamin. As GoldenGlove, I'm just messin' around. That's why I find it so funny that Jared and Duha are being so serious. Thanks for taking it easy, Zenjamin.

My advice to you Darth is waveshielding. Run up to him, shield, and when he hits your shield wave shield out to a grab.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
anyone is welcome over and people should start showing around 2:00 and not sure when tourney will start.

GG:
I always talk **** and always talk **** and it will never be different. Whens someone wants to talk **** to me i welcome them they are ok by me but they just have to understand that when someone talks **** to me i talk it back no matter who it is.

Kash:
Read above cool guy talks trash you are right up my alley i talk major trash and if i offend you which i am sure i am not from what you are posting then just tell me over time ill stop maybe.

Darth:
Bring whoever you want they are welcome just don't have them coming over expecting me to feed them. another words tell them to bring money.

Zenjamin:
I beg to differ Ergadis was not that much better then me. He counter picked me at onett when i was a peach player with his fox. That doesn't qualify to me to say he is clearly better i won 2 out of every 5 matches against him. Also about tourney start time i haven't the slightest clue.

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
I woke up feeling good today! First thing this morning I was practicing my shffling and everything is clicking just right. I think today is a great day to learn more mindgames because my techs feel right on. I feel like I might actually win a round at the tournament tonight, LOL! Anyways, as usual I won't be there until around 5pm because I work.

Duha:
If Ari doesn't have any money I'm not going to bring him.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
anyone is welcome over and people should start showing around 2:00 and not sure when tourney will start.

GG:
I always talk **** and always talk **** and it will never be different. Whens someone wants to talk **** to me i welcome them they are ok by me but they just have to understand that when someone talks **** to me i talk it back no matter who it is.

Kash:
Read above cool guy talks trash you are right up my alley i talk major trash and if i offend you which i am sure i am not from what you are posting then just tell me over time ill stop maybe.

Darth:
Bring whoever you want they are welcome just don't have them coming over expecting me to feed them. another words tell them to bring money.

Zenjamin:
I beg to differ Ergadis was not that much better then me. He counter picked me at onett when i was a peach player with his fox. That doesn't qualify to me to say he is clearly better i won 2 out of every 5 matches against him. Also about tourney start time i haven't the slightest clue.
Ergadis has gotten much better, that mofo shines everything! Man I hate that guy -.- Plus his shit talking is hilarious. Anyways, we all neeeeeeed to play. hmmm....I guess the earliest would be like....CCCT or something?

Top Bottom