• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Durango/Farmington and Surrounding Areas

This is a very active thread. Ummm...what's up??

Most of you guys probably don't know me, but um uh...oh well. I'm from NM, along with some of these other guys. I'd love to go down there for a tournament sometime, just let me know when they all are. I think I'll read backwards a few pages, because you might be talking about a tourney now, yes?

You guys are hilarious. Keep talking, it amuses me.
Ahh, I love you Kash. Hehehe.

Anyways, yea, whoever wanted help, that's kind of a bad thing. You should watch someone else play him with Falcon, that way you know what to do. It's kind of hard to explain something like that. A good idea though is one that Zenjamin suggested, and that is crouch-cancelling. If you don't know what that is, go watch the vid in the misc. videos section titled Waks Advanced How to Play videos {AHTP}, and it's three vids long. Teaches anything and everything you ever wanted or didn't want to know about smash.

Sorry about the double post. Oops. I don't know how to quote someone and add the quote to an edited post.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
hey just wanted to let you guys know....sadly my roomate just got done complaining to me how much she wants sleep back :(

So, she wants people out of our place by 10pm on weeknights and doesn't want more than a few people over (ie 1 or 2) on weeknights. As for weekends, we can play till midnight, but then things have to be really quiet (meaning 1 or 2 people over and my bedroom door closed)...grrr...so anyways if we can smash at Duha's or 9's place more that sounds like the best thing. Not sure why now she wants to do this, but oh well....I can't be a ***** and tell her too F off lol.

This really makes me sad, because we have so much fun. Call me when you guys smash next.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I love it hehehe....pokemon rock....lol brings back memories....

-Pikachu everywhere lol

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
By the way everyone, I know it's a far drive for you all, but you're all more than welcome to play Smash at my house anytime. I've never mentioned it before because it makes more sense for just 1 person (myself) to drive to Durango instead of 4+ of you guys driving down here. But if you're ever in Farmington we can definitely play here. I live alone so you don't have to worry about roommates!

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ill play at your place anytime. the drives not bad i dont mind. ill bring drinks. do you wana play this week? im leaving thursday for a long weekend at home. so ill be missing the biweekly/ranking tourny this weekend. but ill play monday, tuesday, and/or wednesday anywhere anytime after like 1.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
ill play at your place anytime. the drives not bad i dont mind. ill bring drinks. do you wana play this week? im leaving thursday for a long weekend at home. so ill be missing the biweekly/ranking tourny this weekend. but ill play monday, tuesday, and/or wednesday anywhere anytime after like 1.

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
We can play either Tuesday or Wednesday or both. Tuesday I work, so we couldn't play until about 5pm, but Wednesday I'm off so we could start as early as you want.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
i might be able to go to farmington tomorrow.
but i will definitely go wednesday.
btw that was me that posted under mikes account^^^
he said he could prolly go wednesday too.

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Ok, let's plan for Wednesday then. You can show up anytime after 1pm.

319 E Tycksen Dr
Farmington, NM 87401
505-716-7109

Bring anyone that you want. You can mapquest the directions, but feel free to call me if you get lost or anything. Also, if you want you can bring an extra tv and setup. I just have my one tv, Wii, and 4 controllers. My memory card has everything we need for Smash.

Edit: Everyone is welcome to come!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
for me it depends on the time we go and return. I don't get out of class till 2:30 and I have class the next morning. I don't mind staying till midnight, but would like to be in Durango by 1am.

I can also drive myself down and back, but would prefer to carpool. Either I drive or don't doesn't matter to me but carpooling saves money for many.

PS. my roomate is gone for tonight....if anyone wants to chill it is ok for tonight

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Gwen ill be there but ill call you cuz you proabally wont see this

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Post if you want to play some NON-smash tomorrow!
Since I'm the only one that doesn't hate it anymore. Poop.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol i want to play other games we plays smash almost everyday. i am not really quiting just wanting to play something else. anyways i can't go down on wednesday either we have a all athlete banquet wednesday night.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha. We cool Duha, we cool.

Another thing I thought of, Darth. Triangle jumping. Jump towards him to bait him into an attack. Then air dodge toward the ground and you should be able to grab him before his lag finishes.

Hey guys, just though I'd inform everyone that there's a tournament down here in ALB, NM on July 7. Hope to see some of you there. If you want to come, just make a post in the thread we made about it called July 7 NM tourney. Anyone's welcome, hope to see some of you there.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I think we are coming down around 2:30 and should be in farmington around 4ish. I think it will be me, jared, and maybe Chris in my car.

is this ok?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I know 4 different chain grabs now and i can nanapolt on call

james that is funny i think i live with a permanent smash hangover

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i might be at gwens i don't know i might go camping too.

no one gets to play ice climber for free I am UbEr IcE ClIMbRerS H4X0rS

you are welcome to play all my other charachters though unless you want to pay for the ice climbers

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i don't think i will be in the area then kash maybe farmington will go but everyone in durango is gone around then

me and south paw have a 10$ mm at t5 wish me luck

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
I agree Mike. That video wasn't so much funny as it was... err... gay. I did laugh at the beginning though.

Kash, I don't know if I'll be able to go. It's a little too far in advance to know for sure.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
No comment lol

hey mike you doing anything tonight? want to game? maybe at your place since we are gaming at mine tomorrow?

Let me know...I will check the forums again in about an hour or so.

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
Kash, that flute player was actually pretty awesome! Inspector Gadget theme song for the win.

Gwen, I'll be there around 5 tomorrow. Is that okay? And do you need me to bring anything?

Top Bottom