• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Durango/Farmington and Surrounding Areas

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
awesome yeah...I will leave at about 2:30-3pm and check the play and trade first. This is my last time that I can make it to Farmington for a while....so this will be like a goodbye gamefest atleast till maybe later this summer. See you then :)

Duha

Smash Journeyman
this is jared.
i'll want to go! chris and mike will prolly want to go as well!
we could use some smash cause we've been playing
everything but smash for 2 days straight.
and by everything i mean...

street fighter III: third strike
marvel vs capcom 2
naruto: clash of ninja 2
pokemon diamond
ikaruga
power stone 2
zero gunner 2

basically we own ALL games. seriously.

EDIT: somebody call one of us!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
hey darth, can I get your number? Just incase I get lost or something....lol

hopefully you reply before I leave for farmington lol

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Are any of you close to Spring Valley Rd in North Dallas? New to north dallas ...well dallas in general! Lookin for some smashers to hang with and make friends with!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
sorry I looked at your location and i thought that the Durango, co was the county of texas you was from! So are yall still smashing on Friday? Need diredtions so we can be there cause we really want to come but not sure if his gf will let us use the car or if she will take us!

Smash Journeyman
Wut up y'all?? I was just informing you that I am now officially a resident of Durango. It's beautiful out here, I've never seen anything like it before! Now I'm ready for some competitive smash! My name is Kenneth and I main Samus, Falco , Gannon & Falcon.

If everyone wants to introduce yourselves/characters you play, that would be awesome. I'm retarted when it comes to remembering names so this will help me out alot.

Let me know when the next gathering is, or if anyone wants to just smash hit me up.

214-908-5513

Thanx

Scriptedsoul

Smash Rookie
Just thought I would drop in as well and say hello, F-Town here, I need to get back into the Smash scene as well and though that this forum might be of interest!

Oh btw we are holding a tourney and I posted a thread about it here in this forum.

love...

Roflberry Pwncakes

Smash Rookie
I am andy and i play sheik!! ftw...yeah that is about all i play though...i can play others...but not well. oh and there might be a little gathering tommorow for a guy named Brandon's (fox player) birthday. i will tell you if we ha ve it 7734

Smash Journeyman
cool.. If its in Durango I can probably go.. As for the future, I can host some gatherings as well. There's a party room people can rent down stairs. Once I find out the conditions I'll post something about it.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey Kenneth, talked to you on the phone ^.^. Who all is going to CCCT? And less importantly, who all is going this friday?

(btw, I play Fox, Peach, Ices, and just picked up Mewtwo lawl)

And Duha, I dunno if you still hop on smashboards, but if so, I want a 10 dollar money match with your jiggs when I go down to denver on the 22nd. Ima PWN u! (I'll send you a video of my fox, its gone through some major improvements)

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to be able to make it to CCCT cuz I'll be in florida. I'm actually going to one while I'm there. Although I am going to the one this Saterday for sure. (BTW it is Sat. not Fri.) So if anyone needs a ride out of durango that day just let me know. AND I want to get some practice time in the night before, so if anyone wants to host something at their place it would be greatly appreciated. .

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
hey Dark_Meow1. I am Buz and used to host smashfests in Durango, graduated though in April and moved to Denver. Anyways...from what I have heard, many of the best smashers in Colorado will be at CCCT and possibly even some pros. If you want more info, and the link to the CCCT site where you can check out who is all signed up, register early for a discounted entry price, PM DancingFighterG or browse the Colorado Smash Scene Thread.

Hope that helps and have fun in Durango :)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm gonna register tomorrow (waiting for a CC to come in the mail)... Anywho, yeah, Kenneth, I can come up on Thursday night, or friday night, but only if I can hitch a ride on saturday to the tourney. BBQ said we were gonna go up to Farmington the night before and smash with the F-crew before the tourney, but I really don't care, just so long as I can get some practice in with non noob people (I'm playhing this guy matt, and I 4 stock his marth everytime we play, and most of the time its because he air dodges off the edge in an attempt to wavedash). Anywho, yeah, I need to get my fox recorded to see what I need to work on, so I'm off! ^.^ (buzzkill, do you know if Duha and NIN9 are gonna be there?)

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Duha said he will be there....he has so many money matches set up for that 2 day smashfest. nin9 or Runningbrave as he goes by now will not be showing last I knew. He is in Dallas and coming to Colorado is a bit much, but you never know. I used to play smash almost every night with those two, and I have only seen duha once in Denver. I don't doubt that Duha will play you especially if it is a money match.

Can't wait for CCCT

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
He doesn't hop on here anymore, and I thought he muttered something about quitting smash. Last time (we went to the az tourney together) we played, I noobed it up, and its all about revenge now. ^.^ He agreed to a 20 dollar money match last I checked, and we are meeting at CCCT. Hey Buz, do you live in Durango or Denver?

Smash Journeyman
We are about due for another smash sesh. Someone please post or call me. I can host a smashfest wed. and/or fri. Where's all these "durango" smashers I keep hearing of?

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
wassup 7734? well i have been smashin it up with Speedy,ares,bluezaft and others that i do not exactly know thier names! well i played poot but he 4 stocked everytime!

runningbrave9

Smash Cadet
hey ben i got your pm. good stuff having play n trade every week. good luck on those. good luck to andy and brandon and 7734 as well. wheres chris?! i want to come play you guys so bad. ive improved a lot since i got back in dallas. many good smashers. so has my lil bro hes as good as me like for real and he plays mario wtf its crazy.

where you living? on campus?

Smash Journeyman
Wuttaap? Nice to actually see posts now! Zen... We're smashing all day tomorrow at Spanish trails room # 212! You probably have class so just call me when youre done and Ill pick u up! Gotta go!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry I could only stay til 4:30. I'm just going to have to tell my boss I cant work sundays anymore. I would be fine with a new thread. You can only wear the mask if you bring enough for all of us!!

Top Bottom