• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

smash64

Smash Champion
wow making stages will be fun and by the looks of it i already have some ideas of what im going to be making thanks for the imges guys

db777

Smash Cadet
when you look at other people's stages you usually get ideas that u wouldnt have thought of. i'll be using this stage builder for years

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
I like this one, but AFAIK the upside-down bump piece you're using for the bottom half of the ship isn't an available option in the game. Unless you know something I don't?

G-X

Smash Apprentice
I like this one, but AFAIK the upside-down bump piece you're using for the bottom half of the ship isn't an available option in the game. Unless you know something I don't?
There's a "flip vertical" option in the game.

But it doesn't matter anyway, because the object outlines prevent me from placing them in adjacent grid squares.

xoftheuniverse

Smash Rookie
There's a "flip vertical" option in the game.

But it doesn't matter anyway, because the object outlines prevent me from placing them in adjacent grid squares.
flip vertical? :D (faints) you cant put them next to eachother? hmm well will these work?
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xoftheuniverse/Sonic.png
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xoftheuniverse/Triforce.png
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xoftheuniverse/TETRIS.png
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xoftheuniverse/Castle.png

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
well I'm back with more stages now.
first one is one of the levels of donkey kong arcade(but I don't know which one it is)

This next one is one that doesn't resemble anything

And this next one is the first 12 letters of the alphabet

I'll be doing more later again, oh yeah thanks for your comment xoftheuniverse on my brain training stage aswell, I like being commented so I know where to improve next time or being
praised for my work, but I don't like it when people say horrible things about anyones work, if your going to be critasised, at least give them information about where they've gone wrong!

xoftheuniverse

Smash Rookie
well I'm back with more stages now.
first one is one of the levels of donkey kong arcade(but I don't know which one it is)

This next one is one that doesn't resemble anything

And this next one is the first 12 letters of the alphabet

I'll be doing more later again, oh yeah thanks for your comment xoftheuniverse on my brain training stage aswell, I like being commented so I know where to improve next time or being
praised for my work, but I don't like it when people say horrible things about anyones work, if your going to be critasised, at least give them information about where they've gone wrong!
thats lv 3 but the ladders some go through the platform

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
Good! The scanner is finally working! Here's the first level I drew!

That's Desktop, of course!

Desktop

Universe: The one we live in!

Description: The stage is made out of a large platform, 2 smaller platforms, and 2 bigger ones near the top. Sticked to it is a CD Rack on which fighters can climb on.

Special Stuff: On the rightmost small platform, there is a small basket with some items; there are pencils, erasers and scissors. They are pretty much the same thing, except that the scissors cause more damage than pencils, which in turn are more dangerous than erasers.

Also, standing on the main platform is a computer! It's part of the scenery, but it plays replays that are registered on your system!

The basket items and the computer's functions can be de-activated in the stage options, if you want to keep your replays from other's view, or play the stage with normal items.

NotGiratina

Smash Apprentice
My level has a staircase running from the left,stopping at a ladder that goes to a sloped lower floor.On the right side of the stage is an array of collapsing platforms with a spike pit at the bottom.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Here are mine:

I forgot "Person"'s music. It's the Mii Channel (duh).

I personally like Falling Blocks the best. And yes, I got the name Mushroomish by Show Me Your News.

King Dedede and Kirby are there to explain how it works. If there's none of them in one, I probably forgot. NOTE: Alot of them makes you trapped and some force you to self-destruct. E.G.: The 'pipe' in the Mushroomish Kingdom. The only way to escape is to self destruct, just like a warp pipe... Kinda. Pipe can also be 1-2 of Super Mario Bros. The falling blocks WILL reappear, so they can easily trap you. They can ALSO damage people. All of these reasons led me to the conclusion that these blocks are the most fun objects of them all...
These are 'em. I made a LOT of them...

xoftheuniverse

Smash Rookie
to use a drop block you must have an open space above and below it... and i dont think you can make a triforce either... i was told my triforce stage wont work.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
to use a drop block you must have an open space above and below it... and i dont think you can make a triforce either... i was told my triforce stage wont work.
That's no problem. I can always make a Unfair Spike Pit 2.0 where there ARE space to up and below. Should be easy. But for now, I'll leave it like that.

And thanks Dyce! Yeah, I know what you're talking about. :)

dustyjuicebox

Smash Cadet
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj250/dustyjuicebox/?action=view&current=ssbb.jpg

This is my stage. Basically you spawn at the bottom and try to get to the top before the other people so you can stand on the blocks and make them fall as people try to get up. But be warned, for once you use a block it wont re appear for a while letting people get up to you. Ladders are easier to access while platforms are faster. Which will you choose?

Sorry about the link i cant get photos on

please comment

Torbogrosman

Smash Rookie
I have made 2 stages with this flashbuilder.
First one
Its the death mountain of lttp
Second One

Same Game other place.
Its Hyrule Castle^^

Boolossus

Smash Ace

If you can't add movement in the background, then I'll just exclude the spokes for the ferris wheel.

I'm still not sure if the platforms for the ferris wheel would be solid, or if you would be able to pass through them.

If you're lucky, you might get your life saved by the moving spikes on the borders of the stage. =O

Music would be from Luigi's Mansion, of course.

ZAxel

Smash Cadet
I posted this in a different thread a week and a half ago:

Each Dedede is a player starting point.

For the comment, I also considered:
NOTE: TOURNAMENT BANNED

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
My Idea:

Stage: A Castle from Super Mario Bros.
Parts: Just Blocks

I did this because I was bored.