• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I've got a whole bundle of stages that I've made that I want to show you guys.
From SSB64 I've made: Yoshi Story, Kongo Jungle, Saffron City, and Mushroom Kingdom
From Melee I've made: Fourside
From my own mind I've made: the Forsaken Fortress stage I MSPainted in the mother post, "Icy Iron Maiden"

Once I figure out how to get images up with my limited rescources, I'll be sure to post them all here.

Douten

Smash Rookie
Tetris Stage Done! Not exactly what I wanted, but it sort of works
This stage it's basically real hard to edge guard, cause of the ladder. So your real strategy should be get damage up and launch! :3
Download here: http://www.douten.net/st_090312_1921.bin
Put the file in "private\wii\app\RSBE\st\" in your SD card.

Here's some screen :3

After I took the screen I added two spring on the bottom beside the ladder.

Ionizer

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionizer
Awesome maps, Everyone! I'll be sure to be stealing a few of em.

Just one thing:

Here's my Fourside being played in the JPN version of Brawl. Need to lower the UFO by one row. Just 4 player free-for-all shenanigans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9vmjmcRuXc

Like I said on the video comments, be careful with those windows. If Pikachu uses his final smash and ends it in there, he'll be stuck and ruin the match. I suggest changing them to ice blocks. That way it will still look like windows and the whole Volt Tackle thing won't happen.

EDIT: Also, props to Dyce for being a fellow New Jersey-an.

Kawaii

Smash Rookie

Sorry for the caveman like picture, I don't have an SD card =(. I made this because I always loved the simple stage + 3 platform neutral stages. The ice blocks let you slide while doing any smash, the end blocks had to be stone or else tether recovery people wouldn't be too happy. I use this with our neutral stages with my friends, it is rather fun. Also, I Don't have to hope it doesn't just land on Battlefield, can be this one~ Title is Wavedream.

Torbogrosman

Smash Rookie
Could Anyone Make a big Death mountain Stage?( Death Mountain of lttp)
It should be huge with little holes and traps Spikes etc.
That STage where Awesome!

imjq87

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I'm not really one for spamming, but given how kind of crappy this is, and considering there is a site that is entirely dedicated to exchanging stages, I present you with this site: www.brawlstages.com. It's freaking perfect. Just putting it out there. I suppose if this must be deleted then yeah, oh well, I just thought people coming here in hopes of exchanging stages would find it beneficial to know there is a forum site just for that. And it doesn't suck--it's just new.

Sisen

Smash Rookie
Well I already joined the site and I think we should be allowed to use it and link to it.
If not I will have to upload screenshots later for my custom stages.
For now though here are my stages.
I think you all can identify them by my name. :ohwell:

zennext

Smash Rookie

FFSamurai

Smash Rookie
Ah, well, I recentely posted up Robotropolis, Platform Heaven, and The Pit (Med). I hope you'll all enjoy them! For Mortal Kombat fans, The Pit will be instantly recognizeable and, if you like it, feel free to comment and I'll post up a small and large size version of it for you guys to play on. Robotropolis is, obviously, a Sonic themed stage and Platform Heaven is a stage comprised of moving platforms. Looking forward to trying out and uploading new stages on this site in the future and I hope you enjoy my creations!

underdownunderwarrior

Smash Rookie
I was thinking of setting up three pyramids, ya know to be the triforce. I'm still figuring out how to hollow the pyramids out to have fighting space. It isn't really working out.

Axewhipe

Smash Rookie
I remade the Original Zelda Stage that was made in the Original Super Smash Bros. (N64) It looks O.k. & I made a number of other stages that are fun, I guess I'll try to bring in a picture or something.
P.S. In Nintendo Power they made a stage that has the Zelda Triforce (they also made one of a Mushroom from Mario bros. & other stages)

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I re-created Hyrule Castle and Saffron City in addition to a few others. I don't have all the map packs unlocked yet, but does anybody know how to make a good Tetris or Pac-Man stage?

I'd also like to do something based on Kingdom Hearts, but with the lack of uploadable backgrounds, that might not be possible.

And is it possible to re-create Peach's Castle (the Melee one)?

Honestly, I am REALLY proud of the Hyrule and Saffron stages I made. They seem to be as close as humanly possible to the real deal. I am especially proud of Saffron, which has become a favorite with me and my friends.

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
ok, i havnt created it yet, but ive been thinking up a stage all day and as soon as i get home from work ill make it. its quite simple really, the bottom would be a series of horizontal moving platforms and the sides would be vertical moving platforms, and the entire screen would be full of falling blocks. i have no idea how the mechanics would actually work, but im imagining it as a steadily lowering battle, with the blocks below you disapearing and the ones above reappearing until you make it to the bottom and struggle to use the platforms to get back on top to start the whole thing all over again. anyone feel free to steal this rudimentary idea and get back to me on how it works. criticism is welcomed.

edit: to DrClaw, a tertis stage may be best done by simply creating various blocks to fight on, even using the biggest possible canvas to make much larger than life blocks, each almost like a mini stage in itself. from an overall view it would look like a paused game of tetris, and playing on it would be like a bunch of tiny charactors on the screen. if you get creative, you could maybe even make it look something like a game screen, alla Flat Zone

WIGI

Smash Champion
sadly..that would acualy be a decent stage

shaped like this it would be a playable stange.. just like.. 2 main platforms with a dip in the middle.

thtas realy kinda sad.

WIGI

Smash Champion
err.. thast realy not..subliminal...

its fully out in the open...

def. not subliminal.

and click "download" to downlload them

OMGIKNO shockkeerrr =P

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I'm still posting stage ideas still, otherwise I'd be playing them right now(I live in Europe:()
Anyway, heres the lot of them:

Mt’ Dedede boxing arena.

Yoshi’s Target Test stage(SSBM).

Angel Island.

Metal Mario Stage.

Scrap Brain Zone.

Emerald Hill Zone.

City Escape.

Station Square.

Sonic R.

Sonic Cd(Present).

Sonic Cd (Past).

Sonic Cd (Future).

Explain(ssb Debug).

Saffron City(ssb)

Yoshi’s story (ssbm).

King k.rool Shipdeck.

Kongo Jungle(ssbm)

Mushroom.

Tetris.

Dr. Mario Pills.

Dr. Mario Bottle.

March of the minis (roof level).

Donkey Kong Arcade (50m?).

NES Bowsers Castle.

NSMB Bowsers Castle.

Easton Kingdom.

Epic Brawl

12 stages in 1.

3 unique stages.

Just remember: I like people to comment, give ratings of my stage ideas, so if you like to comment on my work, your more than welcome!

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
Ok, here are some of the stages I have created so far:

Ganon's Pyramid

Hyrule Castle (Who hasn't attemted to create this stage?)

Saffron City

Temple of Time

Mirror Castle

Krazoa Palace

Daein Castle

Elite Four

Planet Sauria

so i herd u main pikacuz
o and i took ur elite 4 idea

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ quatripain-

Yup, I love playing as Pikachu. I also like to play as Fox as you can tell.

Yeah, that is one of the reasons I posted pics of my stages. Go ahead and build any of my levels that interest you. Sorry I couldn't fit the entire level in my screenshot.

Here are two more:

Small World

Big World

Lukar82394

Smash Rookie
(Sry if some1 already had these ideas, I've only read a few posts.)

Samus' Gunship

Okay, the main platform is the top of the ship. (btw, the ship's design would be either the one from Super Metroid or Metroid Prime.) Every so often, Space Pirate ships (Like the one Samus escapes in at the end of Zero Mission) will come along in the background and shoot at the ship. If a hits you, you'll get about 10%, maybe 15% damage, but if a missile hits you... Well, you're screwed.

Eventually, the Gunship lands on either Zebes, Tallon IV, or maybe Frigate Orpheon, and while it's there, random Metroid enemies can pop up and attack you. After a little bit, the ship takes off again.

-----

Venus Lighthouse
Series: Golden Sun

Of course, the main platform would be the actual lighthouse. Saturos and Menardi are in the background, doing something (Maybe talking to Felix or Alex, I dunno...) and after awhile, they are about to light the beacon with the Venus/Earth Star, when Isaac and friends run up the steps and begin fighting them. After awhile, they win, but then the two evildoers fuse into the Fusion Dragon, and the skies get dark, and it begins to thunder. If the thunder hits you, then you'll be knocked back a bit, gain some damage, and maybe be stunned for a few seconds. Anyways, once they're defeated, they turn back into their normal forms and fall into the lighthouse, which causes the beacon to be lit. The ground shakes violently, and suddenly, the place begins to become separated and starts crumbling! If you survive long enough, then the lighthouse comes back together, and Isaac, Garet, Ivan, and Mia leave, and a few minutes later, the evil ppls come back, and the cycle starts over.

Next to the lighthouse are two pillars. The one on the right is a normal pillar that you can walk on, while the one on the left is actually destructible, in a way; if you attack the ground on it too much, then the surface will quickly fall down like an elevator, but will eventually come back up. There are floating platforms connecting the lighthouse to the pillars.

-----

Sry if you can't understand those, I'm not good at describing crap. =/

EDIT: I made a Golden Sun Lighthouse, but it's nothing like the one I described above.

Name: GS Lighthouse
Universe: Golden Sun
Comment: Rise, Golden Sun!
Song: Battle Scene/Final Boss (Golden Sun)
Size: Large
Background: Nature

I screwed up, so I had to draw arrows to where the blocks that fall are. The CPU sucks if they get into the spike pit, even on Level 9, so it's probably only gonna be real good if you use the stage in a multiplayer match.

Any comments?

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
I really think there ought to be a New Official Create a Stage thread, for stages that were created AFTER Brawl came out (and are therefore actually applicable to the game).
This may be the place we're forced to post, but it's really cluttered and the first 50+ pages are essentially meaningless now. I mean, those posts are so old we didn't even know what stages were in or not.
I'm not sure how to get this moving, but if anyone agrees with/seconds me on this, maybe we can get a new stickied thread from a mod.

Wilde

Smash Rookie
I really think there ought to be a New Official Create a Stage thread, for stages that were created AFTER Brawl came out (and are therefore actually applicable to the game).
This may be the place we're forced to post, but it's really cluttered and the first 50+ pages are essentially meaningless now. I mean, those posts are so old we didn't even know what stages were in or not.
I'm not sure how to get this moving, but if anyone agrees with/seconds me on this, maybe we can get a new stickied thread from a mod.
sounds like a great idea!

Wilde

Smash Rookie
Based on this last post, I assume there isn't a list of recreated SSB64 stages, correct?
I just spent a couple hours creating all the ssb64 stages (except kirby, battlefield, FD), now I just need to get them on my computer.

Most of them turned out EXTREMELY close to their SSB64 parent stages, except I used spikes instead of pirhannas and the such!

I'm not very original haha, some of these ideas in this thread are great though! The temple of time was really good

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I've made another video that has some stage ideas in, I think these could be used in Tournament Play, who knows whats the competitive scenes going to be Like in a years time?
Anyway, heres the address
SSBB: Custom Tournament Legal stages(part 2)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4lW5bOCqAKk&watch_response
Also comment and rate on my other videos Stage Ideas:
SSBB: Custom Tournament Legal stages(part 1)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M94ixFOeAtw&watch_response
SSBB: Custom Stage Ideas
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHtAmxssj0
Please Comment and rate

Top Bottom