• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
Here's another one:

Stage: Bullet Bill from Super Mario Bros.
Items: Just blocks!

Lunar Sorcerer

Smash Rookie
I think I'm having a little too much fun with this. :chuckle:

It's raining! Ack! I'm all wet...

You're trapped in a bubble! But do you want to get out...?

>_> =D o_o ._. ^_^ -_-

A Harvest Moon esque stage. You've got the barn, the house, a pond and some "crops." ;)

A generic arena stage from Custom Robo.

HOLD IT! :laugh:

Tetris. Constantly done, this is my take on it.

Petalburg woods from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
OK, here are some ideas of mine:

Name: Waluigi Pinball
Music: Waluigi Pinall
Description: Will be a mostly enclosed stage, will have an open top and a hole in the bottom. Will have a lot of bumpers and rotating crap and anything that makes it look like the inside of a pinball machine.

Name: Mt. Dedede
Music: Dedede's Theme
Description: A mountain-ish level with a big platform on top. Not much to say.

Name: Gangplank Galleon
Music: King K. Rool's Theme
Description: Will look like the front of a ship.

Name: Sparta
Music: idk, probably something from Fire Emblem, though.
Description: Flat, but will have a huge hole in the middle and one walk-off side.

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
I have two ideas, but don't know how to post images.

1.Ruined Destination

Generally it's Final Destination with lots of gaps in the floor. Good for aerial battles.

2.Halberd Bridge

The same design as all the Kirby vs. Meta Knight battles. Walk-off, with a large fall-through at the upper-right.

Zeish

Smash Rookie
i named this one "The Jaw" ( Stage covered by spikes [ Impossible ringouts ] )
( im 17 and im good drawing, i made this in like 5 mins :p)

1-4 playes in Stamina mode (400%) Make ur opponent bounce against the sharp walls until they get to 0%!!!

Homerun bats and maxim tomatoes will appear occasionally (low) at the safe zone at the top of the stage! pursue them to recover 50% and win!!

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I've got this idea of making a "Ice-Type Gym" where it'd be basically the default setting of Pokemon Stadium Melee only everything would be slippery or icy.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace

1-4 playes in Stamina mode (400%) Make ur opponent bounce against the sharp walls until they get to 0%!!!

Homerun bats and maxim tomatoes will appear occasionally (low) at the safe zone at the top of the stage! pursue them to recover 50% and win!!
LOL you just made the generic n00b stage. "Everyone, It's so creative! I'm gonna make a stage with all spikes and no holes!"

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I'm posting more than I usally do this time round!
First one: Flat Roof

Second one: Space Rocket

Third one: Mirrored Stairs

fourth one: Harsh Gravity

fivth one: Air Craft

sixth one: Courage shaker

seventh one: Conveyor Mad

oh yeah, I'm going to repost some of my work aswell!

Reposted one: Captain Whiskers and Johnny Battle

Reposted two: Brain Training

Reposted three: Letters M.A.R.I.O

Reposted four: Battle Quatres

Hope you like them!

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion

Description: This is the Super Mario Bros stage from Smash 64. I replaced the POW block with falling blocks, and the blancing platforms with moving platforms. I forgot to replace the Warp Pipes with mushrooms or something else :/

Description: This is Golden Rod City from Pokemon Gold and Silver. Let me explain the formations to you:

Upper Left: Radio Tower
Conveyer Belts: Rail Way
Ladders at top: Exit to next Route.
Upper Right: Gym
Lower Right: Poke Mart
Few spaces next to Mart: Poke Centre
Under Poke Centre: Bill's House (?)
Beside Pokemon Centre: Two generic houses (ways to lead to Radio Tower)

hpkomic

Smash Rookie
What the hell. I'll upload a couple I made. I can't wait to really get into the stage editor and go all out though. I'll save my commentary on the stages I designed and why they'd be so good for battling later. Some are just the result of gooding around, others are more serious attempts. Not sure how well they work without understanding all the peices available to me in the actual editor.

tadghd

Smash Rookie
hey been browsing this topic a lot, made heaps of stages for brawl, here are some of my better ones. feel free to copy/comment...

saffron city. sick of seeing all the sub par attempts, i think this is pretty spot on, only charmander doesn't jump out at you :(

n64 kongo jungle, moving platforms at bottom can sometimes catch you. platforms in middle are 2 moving ones.

Tiers. kinda fun.

n64 hyrule castle. as good as i could make it. flat piece on left edge is to allow for edge grabs cause you can't grab onto slanted pieces.

bowser's castle. a little lame and gimmicky but oh well.

long straight. pretty much a bigger final destination. is fun for wario and his bike ;)

excitebike yay. i pulled out an excitebike assist trophy here it was awesome.

Mario Bros. (Game & Watch). this one is kinda epic, based on the mario bros g&w where you have to pass parcels back and forth along conveyor belts, works alright as stage.

n64 planet zebes, was the best i could do, spikes are meant to simulate effect of rising acid.

smash house. this one is just silly i know but works well as stage

move with me. all horizontal moving platforms (+ 4 stationary spawn points), pretty crazy

pyramid of power. someone made this stage previous this is my take on it. on bottom level you can get KOs by banking off the roof.

battlefield 2. upgraded battlefield

peach's castle. moving platforms on side to aid recovery. a bit bigger than the melee one but in a way i think it's better.

aim for meteor smashes here.

X. not much too it pretty good as a neutral stage, only you can't edge grab

what do you think?

tanhony43

Smash Rookie
I thought of a good idea!

Animal Crossing, Nookington

A walk off stage, with a tree to the right. You can stand on Nookington and the top of the tree. Every now and then, Tom Nook will appear and throw an item into the battle. Attack the tree too much, and a beehive will fall down, the bee's will chase you!

AustiniusRex

Smash Journeyman
Temporary. Soon to be replaced by a zombie-proof

Why you smug little basterd...*mimics* "I'm seventeen and I'm GOOD AT DRAWING!"

Get your head out of the ground, you can rotate ****. Spikes only face up. Leave smash forums to the people with some sense in their heads.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Ratings:

Ice Fortress 3/5:
It's good for what it offers. The top "towers" should have square blocks, not pyramid blocks.

Sky Scraper 2/5:
The top right tower shouldn't be slanted. This stage could be scaled down and work better if it is applied to a medium sized template.

Tree House 2/5:
This one is good for what it offers, but I can see it being way to clustered for serious fights.

Alkazar 3/5:
Nicely designed, but it's not really a castle motif.

Angel Isle 4.5/5:
This is how I imagined a Sonic stage to look like. Very nice.

Island in the Sea Pasture 2.5/5:
It's okay. I mean, there isn't anything attractive to it.

Perdual Sky Castle 3/5:
Remove the slanted platforms near the bottom.

Mushroom Valley 4/5:
It looks like an authentic Mario stage. Move the up/down platform on the far left one space to the right.

Factory 4/5:
The up/down platform on the far left should be more inwards. It's a very interesting and appealing lay out.

Wind Island 4.5/5:
Definitely reminds me of the Wind Waker! The stage as a whole should all be one tile to the right. The padastal in which the Wind Mill is on should be shorter.

The Bottle NA/5:
I haven't played Brawl yet, so I can't say what caged matches will play like. I'd probably hate them :/.

Tetris 4/5:
The layout of the Tetriminoes is really good. Most Tetris stages have too much space between them.

Hockey Night 4.5/5:
Yeah, I'm Canadian too! This really feels like hockey!

Hyrule Castle Remix 4/5:
It's a nicer twist on things!

Two Towers 4/5:
It is what it offers. Just make the tops flat.

Musical Charis 5/5:
Becuase.

In to the Mountain 4.5/5:
This looks like an epic stage ripped from and old school shooting-side scroller.

Up Down Town 4/5:
If those platforms are pass through like I think, I approve of this stage!

Kuronekokun

Smash Cadet
Anyone else think Stage Browser should have separate categories for stages? (such as 1vs1, FFA, gimmick, gag/joke, block art, remakes, etc.)

I don't want to sift through N64 remakes / objects being turned into a stage to find a cool, original stage, you know? And I really don't give a crap about the letter G :mad:

--
This post brought to you by the letter F

exo5

Smash Rookie
Pandoras Box Level.

If you go to one of the sample ones with the drop box in the left bottom corner, take out the spikes up top and two levels below the top where the spikes were put a complete row across of nothing but drop boxes to make a falling platform with a full box below.

This is a super fun smash around board! Its uncommon to get 500%+ and still survive inside this death box!

How do you KO someone???? The drop box in the left bottom corner still will take people out if the box falls through. Also items that appear on the top level will cause the drop boxes to fall leaving you another outlet!

Top Bottom