• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

SD3

Smash Rookie

Five of these are based on things from games. The rest are original.

SD3

Smash Rookie
^^^^
Ok so... Space Invaders is an obvious one.

I'm going to say that Duel Cave is from Pokemon Battle Revolution (I think), and Endless Staircase is from Super Mario 64.

Beyond that, I can't think of any others.

Stardust: B-Side looks familiar, but I can't put a finger on it.
Duel Cave is original actually, and I forgot to count Endless Staircase.

As for the others: Stardust is from Gunbound, Orbis Tower is from Maple Story, and Sacred Grounds is from Cave Story. Also, Pyramid of Power is from Link to the Past.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
samusrules93 said:

Angel Island, where the master emerald is kept. you would fight on the platform where the master emerald is, and there would be a series of steps to either side, leading to a cliff on one side and a dock to the other.

the dock is breakable after about 35%damage, and will re spawn after about a minute if broken.

the master emerald lets out beams of light every once in a while that heal about 1 damage per second while you stand in them. the platform you are on would overlook a dense jungle in the background.

the master emerald also is breakable, at about 50% damage it will explode like a smartbomb, and pieces of it will go flying. they have the same properties of capsules but don't drop items. you can pick them up and throw them. after about a minute a bright light shines on the pedestal where the emerald was, and suddenly it appeares, shining brightly.

Another stage, this time megaman themed, The Undernet

the undernet is a simple stage. think the platforms from the megaman battle network series. (couldn't find pics). they are mainly the same as all the other series. no color them black with red glowing veins going through them.

there are a few types of platforms. there are three in the center, non pass through, non moving. its about a fourth of final destination. to the right is a block that moves left and right, and is pass-through. one more space over is a block that moves up and down, pass through again. i made a picture so it wouldn't be confusing.

and in responce to your no SSB64 stages, i did this.

its very similar to the original, except for the spacing and one of the platforms isn't slanted, which is hard to do in that flash stage builder, but i would fix in brawl. not bad, eh?

and i also made this one for fun a while ago.

and ice climbers stage.

this was before summit was seen.
This one is from samusrules93.
He was having trouble posting it, so I put it up for him. This kid's been BUSY.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Here are mine:

I forgot "Person"'s music. It's the Mii Channel (duh).

I personally like Falling Blocks the best. And yes, I got the name Mushroomish by Show Me Your News.

King Dedede and Kirby are there to explain how it works. If there's none of them in one, I probably forgot. NOTE: Alot of them makes you trapped and some force you to self-destruct. E.G.: The 'pipe' in the Mushroomish Kingdom. The only way to escape is to self destruct, just like a warp pipe... Kinda. Pipe can also be 1-2 of Super Mario Bros. The falling blocks WILL reappear, so they can easily trap you. They can ALSO damage people. All of these reasons led me to the conclusion that these blocks are the most fun objects of them all...

Vigilant Gambit

Smash Journeyman
I looked back at some of the posts, and a lot of them are completely infeasible. For instance, there is no breakable block piece in the stage builder.

However, I have unlocked both a spring and conveyor belt, so a breakable block is a possibility.

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
Here's my try at using the flash level maker. This time, drop by a comment!

I might upload the other stages' pics later tonight or tommorow.

Since the printer/scanner keeps bugging off because of lack of tri-color ink, I must rely on redoing the stages on computer. So it will take longer.

firebrand426

Smash Rookie
Here's an idea I had for a Golden Sun stage. It's based on the Elemental Star Room in Sol Sanctum.

The black stuff is actually water (I couldn't get the purple sparklies from the map to look right).
After a while, the water could turn to lava and rocks could fall from the ceiling. The Wise One would then come and return the stage to normal with Psynergy. The pillars on the sides move up and down in different patterns every half-minute.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Who doesn't love it?
I love it like crazy.

But I would have made the middle "tower" higher. Raise each platform up one.
Also, isn't there a sort of cage piece that characters can walk through? If there is, you should put it where the far right tower is to give it that "WTF is going on in there!?" feel to it. Lolz, that was my favorite part of the stage.

Vigilant Gambit

Smash Journeyman
I love it like crazy.

But I would have made the middle "tower" higher. Raise each platform up one.
Also, isn't there a sort of cage piece that characters can walk through? If there is, you should put it where the far right tower is to give it that "WTF is going on in there!?" feel to it. Lolz, that was my favorite part of the stage.
There is a cage piece, but it's on a different level type (there are three). Also, all of the unique stage pieces (like the tree, mushrooms, etc.) take up one extra block of space above them and to their sides, so even if I did Hyrule Castle on the level type that has the cage, it wouldn't play very much like Hyrule Castle.

I also tried to make the middle tower just like it used to be, where each platform could be reached in a single jump.

Actually, you're right. It's way too small. I'll fix it and upload another video.

By the way, I JUST figured out the trick to not sucking on camera: replays.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
There is a cage piece, but it's on a different level type (there are three). Also, all of the unique stage pieces (like the tree, mushrooms, etc.) take up one extra block of space above them and to their sides, so even if I did Hyrule Castle on the level type that has the cage, it wouldn't play very much like Hyrule Castle.

I also tried to make the middle tower just like it used to be, where each platform could be reached in a single jump.

Actually, you're right. It's way too small. I'll fix it and upload another video.

By the way, I JUST figured out the trick to not sucking on camera: replays.
Ohhh! Ok, I get you. Is that why you didn't make the platform on the right of Zebes a moving platform?

Also, I saw that you're working on Kongo Jungle, Peach's Castle, and Yoshi's Island. How are those stages coming along?

And on an unrelated note... who are you maining right now? :chuckle:

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
And here's the picture of Kitchen Table.

For those who forgot, or can't go back to page 44, here's the stage's description:

Kitchen Table

Universe: Still ours!

Description: Most of the time, the stage is flat, with two chairs in the background, as well as one of these things that hold fruits*. To knock away other players, you must do side KOs or air KOs.

Special Stuff: You remember that fruit holder* I mentionned? Well, at times, someone will push that holder in the fighters' way. Afterwards, there will be people in the background eating a meal. The fruits also act as a wall, as well as the holder. After they're done, the fruit holder will be moved away, and the stage will be once again the flat landscape it is, and the cycle restarts.

*If you want, you can correct me on this word. I'm not that good with english words. Especially tougher ones.

EDIT: I added some spicing on the cake (or fruits XP).

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
^^^^
Nice. Two suggestions on Kongo Jungle, though.

Raise the side platforms more. They are WAY too low. And is there anyway to make the main platform passable through the bottom, and not from the top? If not, then all's well.

Oh, and how about some of those small dropping blocks on either side of Yoshi's Island to take the place of the clouds.

Vigilant Gambit

Smash Journeyman
^^^^
Nice. Two suggestions on Kongo Jungle, though.

Raise the side platforms more. They are WAY too low. And is there anyway to make the main platform passable through the bottom, and not from the top? If not, then all's well.

Oh, and how about some of those small dropping blocks on either side of Yoshi's Island to take the place of the clouds.
Thanks for the suggestions. Here's a revised version of Saffron City.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I haven't made any stages yet so I thought I'd give it a go:

Yes, the battle of captain whiskers and johnny from sonic rush adventure, this is the best I could to recreate the stage.
Also, this one is very basic, just the letters M.A.R.I.O, nothing that intresting really

And last but not least,

This is just a random stage I created,
I'll be planning to post more stages since I find creating stuff so much fun.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Heres more of my creations as I wanted to do more[

Just a basic mountain level, what more can I say?

I can't really comment on it other than it could look like it would take ages to knock someone of the stage.
and the last one(I plan on everytime I post i post 3 new stage ideas)

I didn't know what to name it... so you know.

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
Not that I am the impatient kind of person, ... who am I kidding... Why won't anyone comment on my levels? I barely had any comments. As soon as I get a stage on, someone attracts everyone's attention on 64 stages and their own stages.

Ok, these stages are nice. But I'd like comments for mine... pretty please? Pretty please with chocolate icing and cherries?

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Not that I am the impatient kind of person, ... who am I kidding... Why won't anyone comment on my levels? I barely had any comments. As soon as I get a stage on, someone attracts everyone's attention on 64 stages and their own stages.

Ok, these stages are nice. But I'd like comments for mine... pretty please? Pretty please with chocolate icing and cherries?
Same. No one is listening to all of these stages... Lots of them are good too. I made like, 7 stages. Not one comment...

Top Bottom