• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Character Disc Support Thread

AsbestosBlatant

Smash Journeyman
Well, Starman Jr from Mother wasn't a drone, nor was the Starman Jr from Mother 2. In Mother, it was perched out in the zoo making local animals go crazy and attack people, and in Mother 2 it was entrusted with Buzz Buzz's murder by Giygas. Not too drony if ya ask me.

OmegaFujin

Smash Cadet
Why the hell has no one mentioned King Dedede from the Kirby series. He would be hard as hell too.

OmegaFujin

Smash Cadet
OmegaFujin said:
Why the hell has no one mentioned King Dedede from the Kirby series. He would be hard as hell too.
My fault I just read the other posts before mine...King Dedede is the shiz!!!

Dark Feather

Smash Apprentice
xianfeng said:
you should stop taking everything to heart people disagree with you boohoo
Yes. Don't think everyone's against you, because we're not. We just disagree with you.

ciRius j0Qr

Smash Journeyman
San Juan, Puerto Rico {Estudio en RUM so M mepuede
CaliburChamp said:
Also add "PLUSLE AND MINUM". They are a pokemon duo from the latest pokemon game. They work together as a team like the Ice Climbers have done. I would also consider "DEOXYS" to be added to the pokemon list also. He is the new uber pokemon possibly taking over Mewtwo's place. The cool thing about this pokemon is that he can change into different forms, that would make him a very unique character for SSBB.
You mean That Mewtwo is not getting in SSBB
Or he will taking his place As in in the series

This deoxys idea may be used the same way as Zeld/Sheik
Downb

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Mewtwo isn't in Brawl? Have a source, 'cause rumours seem to be flying around all over the place and this one doesn't seem to have any more foundation than the others.

Eternal Sailor Moon

Smash Cadet
im lost..then again im always lost XD
but if you didnt notice by how many posts i ahve posted im new..i know its semi off topic adn this should be carried at the meet and greet forum but hi..u really wanted to know the charcters..so i xcame here first XD

umm also...is there goign to be all the old charcters too..EX nes peach and ice climbers

D

Deleted member

They might, but Sakurai (director dude) said probably not ALL. Hey, welcome to the forums.

Eternal Sailor Moon

Smash Cadet
thanx wind.....hmm well all i waNT IS NESS (sry abut caps) peach (i kow that roy isnt coming back i like him....but its not possible) ice climbers and ..i think thats is all..i cant wait to see pitt's special attack though

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
Eternal Sailor Moon said:
thanx wind.....hmm well all i waNT IS NESS (sry abut caps) peach (i kow that roy isnt coming back i like him....but its not possible) ice climbers and ..i think thats is all..i cant wait to see pitt's special attack though
well i wanna see more that just pits attack i wanna see everybodies. even more so of the old charachters some of there specials will be crazy.

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
I heard somewhere that in Super Mario Galaxy (if that's what it is called), that there will be a new character. What if that new char is in Brawl?

angel_knight

Smash Rookie
i probabaly will want link, zelda, kirby, and marth (i know it isnt possible, but i really like marth) to all stay from melee to brawl. I know link and kirby are there for sure, and i cant wait for pit, his arrows and sword combo seem awsome. Metaknight is pretty sweet, but i think pit is much more awsome, he is an angel, and has a bow. i am already sold for pit.

(hey eternal sailor moon, that was mine)

D

Deleted member

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom said:
my top 7 fav characters...
1. Capain olimar
2. Ridley
3. Geno
4. Sonic
5. Wolf
6. Megaman
Now i want every single one of u to go to those threads and discuss, make movesets, and worship them so now! GO! plz....
They're all done on the forum. Check them out.

zerothetheif

Hylia's Chosen Hero
I have a few things to say:
A - Cloud from FF7 is also inKingdom Hearts Chian of Memories for GBA.
B - Sake is not just in the original Metal Gear games for the NES but, he is also in the reamke of Metal Gear Solid 1 for the Gamecube called Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes so technically he is a 3rd party Nintendo charecter.

About 12 of you have just been out nerded by me!

The charecter so far that i really support is:
Tetra from Zelda Wind Waker

Blest

Banned via Administration
dude if u knew n e thing about FF you would know that cloud was in chain of memories which is on a.....thats right a GBA which is owned by nintendo and since advent children just came out in english and before crisis and dirge of cerebus are getting a lot of hype it is a possiblillity. so u and i quote SHUT YOUR TRAP!

FoulQ

Smash Apprentice
Um, I was just wondering...is that list on the front supposed to be up-to-date? Because it isn't.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
I still don't know why Cloud is here, considering it was specific on the Press Release that only 2-3 more 3rd Partys are coming, and they they MUST HAVE BEEN ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM! I'm sick of hearing FF crap... Megaman sounds cool though ^_^

Btw, Cloud is worthless.... Even if he was on... a KH game? Oh joy, another crappy series...

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm...something is wrong here, :idea: if all these characters WERE on SSBB, Nintendo would take MUCH MORE LONGER!!!!we dont want that!And even if they did you will be scrolling down like over 100 characters, just like a arcade or something!No no no, the only characters who should be there are:

Mario

Zelda/Sheik

Peach

Broswer

Pikachu

Richu

Daisy

Luigi

Link

DK

Snake

Pit

Kirby

Fox

Marth

Medaknight

Samus

ZS Samus

Megaman

Wario

Dry-bones

R.O.B(in mario kart ds)

Waluigi

Broswer Jr.

Mewtwo

Docter Mario

Bomberman

WW Link

Ness

Toad

Koopa

the whole DK crew(4)

shadow Link

and shadow mario

there 37 characters that could be in the game.

Blazer

Smash Ace
UltimateLink, That isn't a complete list of characters that will be in all at once it's ones that have a chance or are popular enough that they could make it.

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
I have no where else to post this so here you go.

Below is a list of fighters and how much of a chance they ahve of being in Brawl. I've only named a few so instead of posting both Geno and Mallow I've said the most likly of the two (Geno) and left the other one out.

Previous fighters
(Dr. Mario)
1.Mario
2.luigi
3.peach
4.bowser
5.yoshi
6.DK
7.c falcon
8.ganondorf
9.(young link) WW. link
10.Link
11.Zelda
12.Samus
13.Kirby
14.Ice Climbers
15.Ness
16.Fox
17.Falco
(pichu)
18.Pikachu
19.Jigglypuff
20.Mewtwo
21.Game and watch
22.Marth
(roy)

the people (enclosed) are the ones I feel will be taken out entirely from brawl, Doc can be an alternate costume.

Confirmed new guys_____
23.Snake
24.Wario
25.Pit
26.metaknight
27.Zamus

Possible newcomers___(in order of who I like)
*= likelyhood of getting in.

***geno
*****deoxys
***tom nook
*****some Fire emblem fighter to replace roy
****diddy/dixie
****olimar
***herocross
**Toad
****Bowser JR.
**vaati
**Samurai Goroh
****ballon fighter
***Punchout fighter
**Ridley
-************ cloud

third party fighters____

* Crono or frog from crono trigger
**Tales of symponia fighter
****Megaman
****bomberman
***Sonic

Considering that they want at least 40 fighters some of the people I have suggested HAVE to be in the game.

Azkalas

Smash Rookie
My list of the ones i just think should be added is that one here.

Mario Series - Waluigi; Toad
StarFox Series - Wolf O'Donnell; Leon Powalski
Metroid Series - Ridley
F-Zero Series - Black Shadow; Samurai Goroh
DK Series - King k. Rool; Diddy Kong
Zelda - Majora's Skull Kid

-Third Party
Sonic and Tails (Sega) (Sonic Series)
Banjo & Kazooie and Gruntilda (Rareware) (Banjo-Kazooie Series)
Conker (Rareware)(Conker series)

-Confirmed
Wario
Snake
Pit
Meta-Knight
Zero Suit Samus (I will only like that if she be a transfomation like Zelda/Shiek)

Sakurai said he is gonna remove some characters from the last game. Well, i believe the ones should be removed are: Mr. Game e Watch, Dr. Mario, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Young Link and Ice Climbers.

Rumours in the Net are saying he confirmed the participation of Cel Link (WW), Bowser. Jr and Ridley replacing Young Link, Mr.Game & Watch and the Ice Climbers. Nobody knows if that is really true however. Hope the Cel Link it's not, i don't see any smart thing on replacing a link for another one. The other 2 i liked, specially Ridley. He roks! But as i said, it's rumours. Majora's Skull Kid will be much more rlz replacing the Young link! =P

Total: 40 characters like Sakurai said will have (Around that amount, here we have 40 if you get the last game characters except the 6 i said + Confirmed + the ones i said + Third Party + Bowser Jr from the rumours)

1.Bowser
2.Captain Falcon
3.DK
4.Falco
5.Fox
6.Ganondorf
7.Kirby
8.Link
9.Luigi
10.Mario
11.Marth
12.Mewtwo