• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Character Disc Support Thread

Pete278

Smash Lord
Scav Edit: Veio has compiled a handy list of major nintendo characters. You can find it here.

I plan on making this thread into a list of all the threads for character support threads with links and such. If I missed your thread, post the link here or pm me :):

Mario Characters​

Pokemon Series

Star Fox Series

Metroid Series​

Kirby Series​

Legend of Zelda Series​

Pikmin Series​

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71787

Donkey Kong Characters

Fire Emblem Series

Other Series/3rd Party Character

Thanks for your time :).
---------
Pete278

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Here we go again. Why Cloud? It would make sense to put him in his ff7 was on a nintendo consol, but he isn't. FF7 IS ON PLAYSTATION!

And also, Krystal should be droped off the list too. My mellinium necklace has the power to see this.~

Pete278

Smash Lord
FireStar said:
Here we go again. Why Cloud? It would make sense to put him in his ff7 was on a nintendo consol, but he isn't. FF7 IS ON PLAYSTATION!

And also, Krystal should be droped off the list too. My mellinium necklace has the power to see this.~
See, you misunderstand the point, this is a thread with links to all the appropriate threads, not the actual place to discuss them :p.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
FireStar said:

Snake's not a Nintendo character, whats your point?

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
But some of his games were on a nintendo consol. Get it now. None of clould's games were... Get the message yet?

Pete278

Smash Lord
FireStar said:
No, it's you who doesn't get it. Just "SHUT" your trap.
Look, I don't want an argument, so please take that elsewhere. I don't want Cloud in SSBB either, but he has a thread, so its common decency to link it.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Mario Series

Wario Ware

Zelda

F zero

Kirby

Metroid

Donkey Kong

Punchout

Other Nintendo Characters

3rd Party​

Sega

Capcom

Square Enix / Square Soft / Square

Konami

Namco

Other 3rd party companies

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
FireStar said:
But some of his games were on a nintendo consol. Get it now. None of clould's games were... Get the message yet?
Snake being in Brawl has absolutely nothing to do with him having a mere 2 old *** NES PORTS (originally MSX titles mind you).

Kojima WANTED Snake in SSB, ever since the N64 original did so well. Stop acting like a noob. If you have any further replies, quote me, and take it to the Cloud thread, so we can respect Pete's wishes.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Xemnas said:
Snake being in Brawl has absolutely nothing to do with him having a mere 2 old *** NES PORTS (originally MSX titles mind you).

Kojima WANTED Snake in SSB, ever since the N64 original did so well. Stop acting like a noob. If you have any further replies, qutoe me, and take it to the Cloud thread, so we can respect Pete's wishes.
Thank you Xemnas :). I think the report actually said Kojima was as far as beginning to have Snake in SSBB, so that may have something to do with it. But if enough people want Cloud in the game, then they can try to get the rights for it.

xianfeng said:
Add this one Tom Nook
And thank you too xianfeng :).

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Xemnas said:

Kojima WANTED Snake in SSB, ever since the N64 original did so well. Stop acting like a noob. If you have any further replies, qutoe me, and take it to the Cloud thread, so we can respect Pete's wishes.
Lets take this to the stage baby. Kick Firestar out! Right? Kick Firestar out!

First we should get all of the "NINTENDO" characters that "DESERVE" to be in this, in.

Pete278

Smash Lord
FireStar said:

First we should get all of the "NINTENDO" characters that "DESERVE" to be in this, in.
I will as soon as you can get me a link to their threads.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
FireStar said:

you should stop taking everything to heart people disagree with you boohoo

Aiser

Smash Lord
Cloud has no connection to Nintendo at all, Snake on the other hand does. but that really doesn't matter if square and Nintendo come to an agreement it'll probably happen.

Add Chrono Magus and Frog...>_>

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
Aiser said:
Cloud has no connection to Nintendo at all, Snake on the other hand does. but that really doesn't matter if square and Nintendo come to an agreement it'll probably happen.

Add Chrono Magus and Frog...>_>

LOL Ok, so what, Crono was on the SNES. Nintendo has NO authority over him what so ever. Its a Square-Enix character, period.

Pete, Raiden ^_~

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't matter if the character was on a Nintendo console or not. If they want to use the character, and they get the rights to use him, then they will. That's how Snake happened. Quit arguing about this and that concerning third-party characters, it's gonna happen whether you want it to or not.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Xemnas said:
LOL Ok, so what, Crono was on the SNES. Nintendo has NO authority over him what so ever. Its a Square-Enix character, period.
Yeah so? lol crono was on a nintendo plat form this grants him a little more reason to be in the game. =p

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
I just want to say thanks for this thread. It's handy.

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
This thread is a great idea, Pete 278. It could go a long way to reducing repeat threads. Here's hoping.

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
Xemnas said:
Snake's not a Nintendo character, whats your point?
The creator of metal gear (somethin like that!) begged them to put snake in. DO you understand now!!!!

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
PETE their's a guy(I forgot his name) that posted this golden thread about 2 characters that I HEAVILY recomend people including Nintendo to consider:

Baby Bowser/Shadow Mario-Down+B like Zelda/Sheik's transformation.

Diddy Kong/Dixie Kong- United as a team like the Ice climbers.

ISN'T IT GREAT!!!????!??

.........later

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
hmmm i think to whoever sais ditto well i think doopliss might make more sense but we dont need him.get the fact cuase DITTO IS NOTHING!

no offense but how do you expect him to fight?

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FRIGGEN DUMB IDEA'S KDIS COME UP WITH THESE DAYS XD

eh i put my support on sonic and toad

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Note that I closed a bunch of these threads that I thought were for characters too unimportant to warrant their own topic. I think people should be using the Characters you want in Brawl thread more, to keep things centralized, especially for secondary characters from third party companies and stuff like that. Think twice when starting your new thread instead of posting it in the one topic.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, some characters can have more discussion than others. Some like Geno, or Skull Kid, or Toad, warrant full threads all their own, because they're some of the most popular. Others like Raiden, or Goroh, don't really need their own threads.

Top Bottom