• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Character Disc Support Thread

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i didn't want to read all 17 pages, but heres some more ppl they should consider adding...

Daisy (counter peach, we all hate peach)
Megaman (he's just cool)
Waluigi (if warios in, why not him)
one of the double dragons (or both)
Bomberman (potential to be a good character)
Isac (Golden Sun, not sure if they have the rights)
Bubble Bobble guy(similar to kirby)
Earthworm Jim (eat cow)

thats about it...

avyuir

Smash Cadet
i didn't want to read all 17 pages, but heres some more ppl they should consider adding...

Daisy (counter peach, we all hate peach)
Megaman (he's just cool)
Waluigi (if warios in, why not him)
one of the double dragons (or both)
Bomberman (potential to be a good character)
Isac (Golden Sun, not sure if they have the rights)
Bubble Bobble guy(similar to kirby)
Earthworm Jim (eat cow)

thats about it...
You really should learn how to spell ISAAC! Plus, we already have a thread for him and daisy. I think we also have one for waluigi and megaman. You really should have used the search to find those threads.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
I think pikachu's super smash should be that he evolves into Raichu!
That would be so awsome!

humpuffz

Smash Rookie
Well Snake is in SSBB why cant Cloud Be in ssbm then? its like the same thing just be quiet and wait:)

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i cant be sure, but didn't the creator of mario also create snake? idk for sure, but i thought he did

Holsety Sage

Smash Rookie
How about Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia? Or Cless? I don't know if they would have the rights, but they would be cool...

Jiggly fox

Smash Rookie
you forgot my ones ^_^

deathbourne (f zero GX)
pianta (mario sunshine, & other game appearances)
conquer (diddy kong racing! one of my fav games of all time :p)
i forget the name, but that ultimatly cute lil tree stub with the leaf mask that you help out in LOZ:windwaker (i love that lil fella to bits!)

Betaz

Smash Ace
I believe that if they have to put in an RPG character of some sort it should either be Lloyd (which could happen but I'm not sure:dizzy: ) or Chrono, but personnally I would rather have Chrono.

trulomb@rdi

Smash Rookie
i've actually thought about viewtiful joe for smash bros. since the release of his first game. Joe would be more of a captain falcon type character with fast and slow moves because of his v watch. Joe can also be similar to link because of the boomerang he has and bombs he has. each of those can be b attacks. the other two can be physical, his up b would be the attack he uses in zoom mode where he spins upwards and he should be able 2 do this type like pikachu's quick attack. and his down b could be the stomp he uses in zoom mode. he also has downward slide attack which could be a down a. point blank viewtiful joe, has more than enough moves and did orginate on gamecube and was supposed to be exclusive to the system. if joe finds his way into the hidden character list i would not mind

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Come on...what about squirtle? I can allready think of tons of moves for his moveset. This pokemon is just to awesome. SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE
SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE

ameerali

Smash Cadet
wat if they created a character that hasa move from most players like necrid in soulcalibur 2

xianfeng

Smash Hero
you forgot my ones ^_^

deathbourne (f zero GX)
pianta (mario sunshine, & other game appearances)
conquer (diddy kong racing! one of my fav games of all time :p)
i forget the name, but that ultimatly cute lil tree stub with the leaf mask that you help out in LOZ:windwaker (i love that lil fella to bits!)
Piantas suck and it is spelt Conker he has his own series of games and is 1st party for microsoft, after Diddy Kong Racing he became a Drunk his girlfriend became a tall "curvy" hooker and he became friends with a drunk scarecrow and sunflower with huge ****.

EDIT: for anyone that cares I updated this with adding them in list form I added in a sonic section and Vector and Shadow threads to accompany it. I included Spiny for the mario spot and Lucario, Gokuzaru and Munchlax for Pokemon. I also Fixed up Deathborn's name, I added Hunters for Metroid and Miyaka and Sigurd for Fire Emblem.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I added Vyce and a Capcom section

EDIT: I oh so neatly sorted the 3rd party suggestions into Sega, Capcom, Namco, Konami, Square Enix and Other, if more suggestions from Sega come in then SOnic will get it's on section, if more Hudson characters come along they will get a section too.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Not to argue with anybody, but I'm posting my (mildly random) hopeful list just so it could be on record:

In no particular order. . .

King Dedede

Plusle & Minun (I'd support Pichu bros. too, but I DO NOT think clones will be tolerated: also, who would you ko? Pichu or Pichu :confused: ?!? I'd rather it be Plusle or Minun :) ).

Blaziken

Lucario

Kain Highwind (victory music could be the FF Victory Fanfare, lol)

Palom & Porom (I thnk that the ICs should come back also, and be the start of a new archetype of the double charactor, so Palom & Porom, from the same game as Kain, as well as Plusle & Minun, could add to the double charactor list)

Marche Radiuju (just tossing ideas around; he would be a Paladin; victory music would be FFTA victory music, though)

Montblanc (some people want a Moogle, so why not this one)

Krystal (be perfect alongside Adventures Fox, but to avoid clones, she'd have an entirely different magical moveset rather than a technilogical one, like Zelda. Thanks to xianfeng for correcting me on the staff thing)

More to come, maybe. Don't bother paying attention, this is just something for me :) .

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Krystal (be perfect alongside Adventures Fox, but to avoid clones, she'd have an entirely different magical moveset rather than a technilogical one, like Zelda, but I don't think she should have her staff since she gave it to Fox)
She never gave her staff to Fox it was knocked out of her hands and Fox took it then at the end of Adventures she took it back off Fox. She would need her staff so she would have a unique moveset.

I just got here and iread capcom
r u thinking on capcom charcters pn brawl
i its true PLEASE if not what about it
we have no control over who goes in or out, we just discuss what we would like to see in SSBB.

Ok new people thanks for sharing your wanted lists but this is a thread for a list of the character support threads so people don't make double threads.

unest_guy

Smash Apprentice
I dont know why do the care if the characters were from nintendo or any s.......t

SPARTAN

Smash Cadet
Wait.....If Megaman is listed you have to add Bass!

Scyther being added to the the pokemon franchise would be perfect too.

kaid

Smash Master
Mario Series

Wario Ware

Zelda

F zero

Kirby

Metroid

Donkey Kong

Punchout

Other Nintendo Characters

3rd Party​

Sega

Capcom

Square Enix / Square Soft / Square

Konami

Namco

Other 3rd party companies
I've set up a hurt/heal in the Forum games forum, with this entire list. (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89288)

Nightfang

Smash Rookie
I've had this in my head for a while now...

Why not Talim from Soul Caliber? She was created by Namco and Nintendo afterall..

Ow yea :D why not Leon from Resident evil 4?

Top Bottom