• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Cereal Tier List 2010

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ive calculated this and 72% of the meals Ive ever had have been cereal.
so i feel pretty qualified to criticize this tier list

I agree with frosted flakes being high tier just because i eat it the most often and it never gets old

Cheerios is bottom tier and cereal you have to add sugar like rice crispies, corn flakes so bad. You gotta add like 20 pounds of sugar to taste anything. If you gotta add something to a cereal then its no good im sorry.

Cinnamon toast is where it should be if you have it everyday youll start to get really sick of it

lucky charms should be high tier thats my number 2

i can see where trix and the some of the other weird ones like oreos or reeses could be low, it depends on the person. My sister hates trix says it has a weird after taste, i personally think its all right every once in a while.

Apple jacks n capn crunch are mid tier, capn crunch just dissolves too quickly.

Where the hell is fruity pebbles though, cocoa puffs? they should be in the list along with honey nut cheerios all mid tier. Any healthy cereal is an oxymoron i commit it to the flames.
Revise this list or im going to get mad. I post on smashboards once a year but i feel like something had to be said.

remember its all about consistency

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

I agree with frosted flakes being high tier just because i eat it the most often and it never gets old

Cheerios is bottom tier and cereal you have to add sugar like rice crispies, corn flakes so bad. You gotta add like 20 pounds of sugar to taste anything. If you gotta add something to a cereal then its no good im sorry.

Cinnamon toast is where it should be if you have it everyday youll start to get really sick of it

i can see where trix and the some of the other weird ones like oreos or reeses could be low, it depends on the person. My sister hates trix says it has a weird after taste, i personally think its all right every once in a while.

Where the hell is fruity pebbles though, cocoa puffs? they should be in the list along with honey nut cheerios all mid tier. Any healthy cereal is an oxymoron i commit it to the flames.
Revise this list or im going to get mad. I post on smashboards once a year but i feel like something had to be said.

Dude! we need to work together on a updated Tier list sometime. So much respect!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Dude wtf is wrong with you two?

Cheerios is maddd high tier cause it doesn't taste sweet but it still tastes good. ****ING CRAZIEST CEREAL MINDGAMES EVER. You don't need to add anything to that ****. Just eat it. God****.

Also Zoro you didn't mention a single cereal deserving of top tier, and we all know the biggest problem with the current cereal tier list is that Life is in the top spot.

Hey Mikey! He doesn't like that!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Dude wtf is wrong with you two?

Cheerios is maddd high tier cause it doesn't taste sweet but it still tastes good. ****ING CRAZIEST CEREAL MINDGAMES EVER. You don't need to add anything to that ****. Just eat it. God****.

Also Zoro you didn't mention a single cereal deserving of top tier, and we all know the biggest problem with the current cereal tier list is that Life is in the top spot.

Hey Mikey! He doesn't like that!

I can't reason with someone that thinks cheerios is good

BBQ°

Smash Champion

what's your opinion on honey bunches of oats?

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
GOLDEN GRANHAM CERAL IS LOW TIER!?!
HAVE YOU TREID THE ACTUAL CRACKERS?!?!
no seriously, dump them in milk.

this is the part taht we all main a cereal...NOW!

main, kellog frosted flakes, secondary Godlen grahham ceral.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
lucky charms too good, even without the marshmallows it tastes awesome. If a cereal can sandbag and still win, it deserves a spot at the top.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Omg these lists have so many holes, you've got to be kidding me.

OK, OK, I see some wise inidividuals have already noted the abscence of Honey Bunches of Oats. I mean come on, their slogan is "One spoonful is all it takes
to get honeys wet
" What more could you ask for? The woman on the right knows whats up.

Next, how could anyone forget Raisin Bran! This cereal contains twice as much fiber as your colon can handle. It will have you running to the bathroom before you finish a bowel. It will get your regular in no-time.

And finally, Honey Nut Chex. Featuring the shape and reliablility of Chex, but with the sweet taste of honey.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to get flamed to all hell for this, but Cinnamon Life is only high Tier, not mid tier.

The matchups with Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Bunches of Oats completely cripple it in any serious tournament.

Zoro

Smash Champion
honey bunches is aight

do the test eat only one cereal for a few days/weeks
if it can stand the test of time then its good. If you get tired of it or run outta sugar then you know its bad

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
frosted mini wheats in low tier? this list is complete trash

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OK upon recent testing and experiments, I think you all should consider Chocolate Cheerios.

I just feels right, man

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
cookie crisp crosses the border into "too sweet"
CTC is good, but like earlier posts stated, you can't eat too many of it before you get tired of it.
reese's puffs are terrible

Top Bottom