• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Cereal Tier List 2010

D

Deleted member

I think a cereal modeled after Tetris would be ****ing amazing.

With all the different pieces matching the blocks.

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm going to assume that the only reason Reese Peanut Butter Puff isn't featured is because it's clearly broken and isn't used in tournaments.

This list sucks. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is clearly top tier.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm going to assume that the only reason Reese Peanut Butter Puff isn't featured is because it's clearly broken and isn't used in tournaments.

reese's puffs SUCK

CTC isn't top tier because it lacks consistency. you get tired of it after a few bowls.
Im a mini wheat type of guy
hell yeah

Zoro

Smash Champion
me dtorr and action b were talking about this today in my car
and we couldnt think of absolutely anything that topped Frosted Flakes!
It reigns supreme

fruity pebbles deserves some serious thought because there isnt too many bad things about it
what is the overall consensus on Fruity pebbles?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think leaving cereal soggy should be considered for the tier list cuz some cereal is amazing soggy (fruity pebbles) while others...not so much :\

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Fruity Pebbles and Frosted Flakes are phenomenal imo

the only downside to Fruity Pebbles is that they aren't that good dry, whereas Frosted Flakes are awesome dry.

Master Raven

Smash Master

THIS

**** off haters.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Frosted flakes is that much better than frosted mini wheats? They both have frost! And mini wheats is stronger an has TEH FIYAHH

Top Bottom