• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Update Hate or Love::.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Heh. I love Wario's final smash. It could have just been a generic super fart..but instead they went for something original. Gotta love it. -thumbs up-

Red Exodus

Smash Master
This week sucked, last week sucked. I'm ****ing pissed, Brawl was supposed to come out this weekend.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
This week sucked, last week sucked. I'm ****ing pissed, Brawl was supposed to come out this weekend.
No, you suck. So what, there haven't been any extreme hop-out-of-your-chair-screaming updates in a while, but you can't expect those kinds of things every time you want it to. What are you going to do when he runs out of the juicy stuff? Just be grateful for what you're getting.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
No, you suck. So what, there haven't been any extreme hop-out-of-your-chair-screaming updates in a while, but you can't expect those kinds of things every time you want it to. What are you going to do when he runs out of the juicy stuff? Just be grateful for what you're getting.
well I think the update was cool because its something new and wario man its cool
Your Both Delirious and in Denial.

Anyway,

I hope Smash Ballz are Items that can be turned off. Cause, really. Final Smashes can really unbalance a match.
I Loved Smash Bros because there were no really big super special moves that can totally turn the game around.
I Liked it cause it was just awesome fighting and real skill was needed.
Melee was like "Oh **** im losing I really need to step it up"
But now with Final Smashes it like, "Oh **** im losing I need to use an auto win!"

Ive brought this up b4 and dont say "But its a new feture to the new game, adapt to it and use it well"
Whatever to that, I hope we can turn them off.

They Might be an Item. But I dont think so because if you can turn them off. How can you play as Zero Suit Samus?
And once you use a Smash Ball and Become ZSS, how can you change back? Is it when ZSS gets a Smash Ball and changes back?
Personaly, I think thats wack.

What say you guys?? o.o

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
Sakurai really screwed this up with the whole "You Can Only Be Zamus if You Get A Smash Ball" thing. I think one of these days is gonna be an update that says that you can switch between them. But that would spoil the whole FS then..... hmmmmm..... I don't really know. And this update isn't THAT bad. Admit it.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Sakurai really screwed this up with the whole "You Can Only Be Zamus if You Get A Smash Ball" thing. I think one of these days is gonna be an update that says that you can switch between them. But that would spoil the whole FS then..... hmmmmm..... I don't really know. And this update isn't THAT bad. Admit it.
Zero Suit Samus Changes back into Vira Suit Samus via Smash Ball.

Its so wack that you cant just change them whenever you want, Like Zelda and Shiek in Melee.

So...like what is Samus users arnt good with a fast character like Zero Suit, are they screwed out of a Final Smash attack? I think thats pretty stupid of Sakurai.

He said he didnt want to force anything on players who play Brawl, thats why there is no ranking system for the online play.
But he is forcing people who play Samus and dont like Zero Suit to get a Smash ball and play a character they dont like or just let the other player get it and own the.

Sure you can get it, not use it and w8 for it to die out. But then u cant use ur Special move until its gone.

WOW. So much for not forcing us to do stuff.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
How do you manage to BREATHE with your head so far up Sakurai's ass? I'm not allowed to NOT like updates? Well ex-****ing-cuse me for having an OPINION different from yours.

Jeez, freaking fanboys can't allow people to have their own opinions.

SiegK

Smash Champion
How do you manage to BREATHE with your head so far up Sakurai's ass?
Im sorry Kraid, but that was just an awesome quote.

I'm not a freaking fanboy! I'm just saying that you guys don't have to complain about every update since the good update drought started! Sure, he needs to get some more good ones in, and what the hell, it isn't THAT goo, but you don't have to cuss at me for it.
*Adam Corolla Voice* I sense fomr tension.. hmmm.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Im sorry dude, I would have loved that quote if anyone had said it. But I think Exodus needs to get off of his high horse and calm down.

Anyway, This game has to be the most Anticipated/Talked about/Bloged about/ Argued over Game of all time. For How Long have we been B**ching about this game on this and other sites, making spekulations, predictions, giving hype, criticizing updates, criticizing other players ideas; characters, stages, gameplay.

Omg. This game is gunna be huge. With the massive amounts of Wiis sold and How many people are gunna buy this **** game no matter when it comes out. Nintendo doesnt need a big Christmas deal or item. Meanwhile, Sony is pi$$ing themselves, staggering about trying to sell anything for the holiday of otherwize.

Man, Brawl Owns.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm not a freaking fanboy! I'm just saying that you guys don't have to complain about every update since the good update drought started! Sure, he needs to get some more good ones in, and what the hell, it isn't THAT goo, but you don't have to cuss at me for it.
So I STILL can't have an negative opinion about ANY updates? Sorry, but you're talking bull****. I never said I wasn't glad we get updates but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sit and nod my head like some brainwashed *******.

Oh look someone doesn't like an update! FLAME HIM RARGH!

Look at the thread's name smarty pants, it's called LOVE IT OR HATE IT, not love it and love it.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
No, not until you express mail me a copy of Brawl and a Wii along with your first born child.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I Can send ya a few billion chromosomes, a Gameboy and piece of lint. Is that Ok?
Deal.

I hope he brings back Dreamland [the one with the fountains moving the platform up and down], Corneria, Dreamland 64, Yoshi Story and the old Pokemon stadium.

It doesn't matter if he brings back FD or Battlefield [I hate this stage anyway], we can just make them in SC anyway.

SiegK

Smash Champion
You mean Fountain of Dreams?

Yeah, bring back Corneria, Peach Castle, (Make a NEW version of Final D. with better graphics but same basic stage, Flat. Love it) and Old Pokemon Stadium only because i dont really like the new levels for the new Pokemon Stadium.

PKMN Stadium was cool cause the level keps changing and the main level was flat with two platforms. Perfect.

But the new Stadium, i think, is pretty wack. Air makes u stay in air longer, Ice makes the whole level slippery.
Imo, different levels are cool but when the levels of the stage change the fighting style, it kinda gets in the way.

Please, i want another Brawl update like Lylat Cruise. No interactive level. Just a platform level.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I bet there are going to be sections when you're picking stages. Like the first time you press Select Stage, it will be in Brawl stages. Then you click on the arrow on the right side of the screen to go to Melee stages, then again to go to 64 stages. That wouldd be awesome. But I think the 64 stages will be announced in another update.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
Hate:
That Brawl doesnt come out on Dec 3rd!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRR!

We need an update on Dec. 3rd saying that there will be a Brawl Demo available on Wii Shop!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE WAITING TO PLAY BRAWL!!!!! >:-(

Top Bottom