• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Update Hate or Love::.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Hate: This guy.

First thing MELEE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final smashes should not be a on/off feature because this is a new game if you don't like it DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stickers are just another way to express yourself in a video game. Screen shots are awesome because i could never keep funny pictures I did in Super smash bros. and last YOSHI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
You are the stupidest person I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying quite a bit. Seriously, how dumb can you possibly get? You even beat out, "I'm sorry to see that Link is even back...apart from spamming projectiles and Up-B, I've only ever seen one Link vs. Link match worth watching."

First point: "First thing MELEE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You are so wrong. If you don't like Melee, you don't like Smash Bros. because Melee was soooo much better than SSB64.

Second point: "Final smashes should not be a on/off feature because this is a new game if you don't like it DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You are a true idiot. Are you seriously telling me that you are never gonna get tired of constantly seeing your main's FS? Especially if it's a really crappy one like DK's? Or maybe constantly seeing other people's crappy ones that are really dumb to watch? Of course there should be an FS on/off feature. Especially since the Smash Ball is probably an item, and there's no way you can't turn items on or off.

Third point: "Stickers are just another way to express yourself in a video game."

What...the hell? This makes no sense with the rest of your post. Your truly idiotic post, I might add...

Fourth point: "Screen shots are awesome because i could never keep funny pictures I did in Super smash bros..."

So...there's this little thing that takes pictures. They're incredibly rare, but I'm sure you must've heard about it. It's called a "camera". It's really cool because you can take pictures and then *gasp* keep them!

Final point:"...and last YOSHI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:"

Yoshi is great. You are just an idiot who doesn't know how to use him, or even choose a good game. You think SSB64 is better than SSBM? You have no taste. Isn't there some way we can kick him off the site?

Ooo...I'm telling Sakurai...I'm telling Sakurai...he'll kick your @$$...

trev_24_42

Smash Rookie
:mad::demon::grrr::flame::devil::evil::smiliegor:teleportg:sniper::enforcer::rocket::uzi::rocket::uzi::uzi::uzi::rocket:hi kraid loser

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Today's update was awesome. I can imagine rebuilding Hyrule temple from SSB64 and FD brick for brick

Say goodbye to limited tournament stages ^^

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Today's update was awesome. I can imagine rebuilding Hyrule temple from SSB64 and FD brick for brick

Say goodbye to limited tournament stages ^^
Oh hell yes. Hyrule from 64 was so kick @$$!!! And good idea with the FD. Thats my Fav Stage, and if its not back. Then we'll make it come back!

Love Sonic Updates! And Todays update!

Btw. It would be an awesome update if they took the Twilight Princess Ganondorf.

That would rock.

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
I'm still over the moon about stage builder. If you haven't forgiven them for the delay yet, you are officially required to do so now.

Other than the occasional stage based on genetalia, online stage downloading will PWN! =D

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree fully there (too bad I am getting both as a Graduation present :( } So I guess I'll have to wait but at least I can get what I know... everything about the game so far is a (love) right now...

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Where are you going to fight? there is mostly spikes... The Stage creator so far is the shining update of october, I wonder what November brings...

Keto

Smash Journeyman
The only update I disliked was "You Must Recover!". NO WAI! :O

Other than that I'm just glad we are getting something new five times a week, especially the confirmation of King Dedede.

Top Bottom