• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brawl Tier Discussion (OP Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
If we were to base our tier list in the sexiness of the characters, it would go something like this:

Top:

Snake
Peach

High:

Zamus
Captain Falcon
Zelda
Ganondorf
Ike
Marth

Stuff

Does anyone disagree?

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
So you didn't answer my question, you insult me, and you post in a different color just to gain attention...

I'm the troll?
yes,you are,you post with blatant exceuses and stupid replys,when the answers in front of you,you still go off in some messed up direction that makes no sense.

and i dont post in orange for attention,i post in this color because i like it,ive been doing it for oh,say....3 or so years.

if i wanted attention,id post like THIS
bold,underline,italic,size 7

exidid, you forgot zamus for godly sexy tier

exidid

Smash Journeyman
EDIT:

By popular demand:

Godly Sexy Tier:

Snake

Top:

Zamus
Captain Falcon
Peach

You can't make my homosexual feelings for Snake disappear that easily

Corigames

Smash Hero
yes,you are,you post with blatant exceuses and stupid replys,when the answers in front of you,you still go off in some messed up direction that makes no sense.

and i dont post in orange for attention,i post in this color because i like it,ive been doing it for oh,say....3 or so years.

Blatant:
1. brazenly obvious; flagrant: a blatant error in simple addition; a blatant lie.
2. offensively noisy or loud; clamorous: blatant radios.
3. tastelessly conspicuous: the blatant colors of the dress.

So are you saying that I have obvious excuses, annoying excuses, or tasteless excuses? In either case, **** you. You are still trying to insult me. I have stupid replies, yet at least I answer questions. It seems that you just want to run around the bush until I either fall down tired or forget what I'm chasing and run off somewhere else. Yet, I am still the troll? Hardly in this matchup. I would actually like you to take me under your wing. What color text should I choose? How do you dodge questions so easily? It's all very fascinating.

So, you've been a troll for 3 years then. That's an interesting way to chronologies it. I would just remember the day I began to be an attention ***** rather than changing the color of my posts. But, hey, whatever does it for you, right?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Can't...
1. At school
2. I didn't bring my Wii
3. I don't play Brawl
4. My router can't connect to the Wii... because God hates my Wii
5. Like an internet fight through words can really be stopped through an internet fight with 3D models

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Sigh. Here's a few things to clear up.

Corey =/= troll. I don't always agree with him but he makes decent points.

Yoshi = low tier. That's it.

Boozer = Smexy Tier.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Eh, I think I am a troll most of the time, but I put meaningful things in between the outrages insults. I'm just trying to get him to admit that he's a troll, at least right now.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Eh, I think I am a troll most of the time, but I put meaningful things in between the outrages insults. I'm just trying to get him to admit that he's a troll, at least right now.
Hey, an admission!

Now if we can get Sudsy to admit that he's a chauvinist prick then the world will start turning again! :laugh:

Smooth Criminal

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Fine

Corey =/= troll IF thread =/= tier discussion

And has anyone noticed that this tag says "toup tier"? That's really bugging me.

Corigames

Smash Hero
No, I agree that this thread should be locked. However, it should be re-opened the day the BR comes out with a list.

Oh the times we'll share.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I've actually determined that there is, in fact, a reason for this thread to stay open.
Every now and then, something fairly important that no one realized comes along, and most of the nooby people don't know it until one of the more dedicated posters points it out.
This is like the starting point for new people to find out stuff that they didn't know already. Either that or see some really nice spam.

Grunt

Smash Master
This can't close, if something tier altering comes up, we can't argue about it, or how Yoshi has a great matchup against said new top tier.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sigh. Here's a few things to clear up.

Corey =/= troll. I don't always agree with him but he makes decent points.

Yoshi = low tier. That's it.

Boozer = Smexy Tier.
So true, and yeah I'm not saying yoshi's god tier just better than everyone seems to think is all.

And oh yes, boozer is uber smexy (super mega sexy?)

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
It's people like Gindler and Mmac that make people think Yoshi is bottom tier.

My Yoshi is TOP TIER!

Noobs should stick to Snake and MK and leave the Dinos to the pros.

Grunt

Smash Master
Hey guys, srsly, Peach time.

Not amazing on paper, but has been doing great in tourneys.
Discuss.

EDIT:
B4 srs time,
"Got u now!"
*Takes a viper Beam to the face*
"****! Sanford-****in-Kelly!"

Gindler

Smash Champion
Peach time, peach time. She's decent. Only character that can't grab the edge when using recovery move backwards. pwnage aerials, decent projectile, bad tourney results. sooooo, low-middish?

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
she used to be E rank.
Now shes High C, almost B.
omg i love High-C,its my favroite juice
oh, and corey,ill admit to trolling this thread when you do the same thing,also,try using blue,but that only my suggestion,you should pick a color that suits you though,alot of people use diffrent colors,im not the olny one^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom