• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread Contests ::. NO SIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
OK so far[the past two weeks at least] there's been a different Stage, Item, Character, and How to play update each week. This week we've had Item, Character, How to play, and Music. I think we're due for a stage...

Stage: Yoshi's Story.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Dude, the single remote?? how are you suppose to do anything with that? haha. anyways, I think the next update will be a character moveset preview....character...I dunno, Zsamus

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
dang, i knew i should have gone with game mode... but i thought that meant, like, adventure mode. ohh well, i go with meta-knights bio. again.

oops, almost posted my sig.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Owned by Sakurai again!

Oh well, I'll stick with the power-up item. Something like heart containers or the metal box.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
I'm really wishing for a stage, and I'll continue to guess Yoshi's Island until I'm correct. :)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i am going to have to go with an item, and since specifying is needed, maybe, say, the hammer.

Edit: phew, editing works again. by by sig

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
on my previous post i accidentily posted a sig, but i can't edit it, so please don't give me an infraction. i just realized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom