• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread Contests ::. NO SIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerakobittsu

Smash Cadet
(Even Sakurai says edgeguarding is part of the game XD)

Next update, I'll stick to Stage > Pokemon Stadium

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Anymore signatures posted after here will earn you a Warning

Eh, I'll go with a MetaKnight update again.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I posted my sig cause I didn't only write one or two lines, but about a paragraph, but whatever Mr. Mic.
This is technically a forum game. I could move it to the forum game room wheer sigs are automatically disabled and can't be posted at all, but would miss the point of having people do their guessses in here rather than the main topic. So it's either don't post sigs and have it stay in this room, or keep posting em and I'll stick it in the FGRoom.

Sariku

Smash Master
Sorry, I'll change it next time I update it.

This is technically a forum game. I could move it to the forum game room wheer sigs are automatically disabled and can't be posted at all, but would miss the point of having people do their guessses in here rather than the main topic. So it's either don't post sigs and have it stay in this room, or keep posting em and I'll stick it in the FGRoom.
Okay okay, I get it. But if other people besides me post sigs, just give them an infraction or something. Don't take it out the room. Thanks.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Sheesh. That update came right out of the blue. I didn't think Sakurai would dedicate a whole blog to freakin' recovery.

As a matter of principle, I'm sticking with Metaknight for tomorrow's update. I have a feeling that he'll be popping up soon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hence me saying I'd be giving out warnings.

Duh

EDIT: Are you trying to annoy me now?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I've thought about this one for a while...I really think it will be character info. or stage info... I think one will be tomorrow and another will be Friday; I need to decide which.

So, I guess I'll just face the music and take a shot at it...

New stage: Yoshi's Story!

splat

Smash Lord
A new, home-brew item.
One that comes from Sakurai's head, like the cracker launcher and the gooey bomb.

Item > ?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
finally, i am listened to. i told you so.

Sariku, you might want to edit your post by removing your SIG, as mic wanted us to.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I should just edit my old post or make a new reply...if I'm supposed to edit the old post, then feel free to delete this.

I'm stickin to my guns. Character bio: Kirby and Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom