• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread Contests ::. NO SIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Zelda throws me off. It just came out of left field! Prediection for Tuesday: Kirby Final Smash.
Side note (wish list, not prediction): LoZ stage! Very exciting.

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
Just guessing a character update again, 'cause thats what no one would expect since we got such a great one today.
Edit: Oh crap I have my sig on, forgiviness please?

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Blaze, you can just go back to the advanced edit, and turn off the "Show your signature" option down under miscellaneous Options.
As for the guess: Call me crazy, but I'm feeling a Game Modes: Classic. It'd be just the kind of filler post that Sakurai would use in case he didn't have any major news for that day.

EDIT:
Attention all!
Since the creator of this thread hasn't updated it in a while, I've gotten the okay to make a new thread that can be updated. Tonight I'll count up the scores and they will be posted on the new thread.
:chuckle:

K new thread is up. From now on please post your guesses here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom