• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread Contests ::. NO SIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
Oh man and I was so close to choosing Samus bio! Either way, for Mondays guess I will choose...

How to Play: Shielding and Dodgeing

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Here's the list (in order) so far:

Music
Stage
Smash 101
Character(s)
Item
Character/Moveset
Final Smash
Smash 101
Technique
Item
Stage
Music
Item/Pokemon
Smash 101
Character(s)
Game Mode
Character
Stage
Music
Item
Character
Final Smash

Given that, I'm going to say Smash 101 or Technique for tomorrow. Probably not a character or an item. Possibly a stage, but probably not Music.

~Dac

Dacvak

Smash Ace
i agree with Fawriel. it looks like a FS spree, so i go with kirby's FS
Gah... Remember, "FS" already means "Foward Smash", so we can't use it for "Final Smash".

I believe we all agreed on calling it the Brilliantly Awesome Combo Of Nuclear-attack, or B.A.C.O.N.

~Dac

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Item: Star Wand

btw, TC- when you make a topic like this it's your responsibility to update it every once in a while.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
@Dacvak
fine, they'll put kirby's BACON on the website.
Spread the BACON love. =D

I'm thinking that they'll either update with another BACON (Samus pls?), or have something that NO ONE is expecting, like another song. or the release date...

~Dac

the grim lizard

Smash Master
No one's been doing well at all on this. That goes to show you something...

I'm going to guess what I hope it is...Stage: Ridley.

uh guys you do know that the creator of this thread isn't doing this anymore, so you can stop now
Yeah, what happened to that kid? He like up and disappeared...hmm

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps one of us could take up the duty of updating it. I volunteer, though I am but a lowly Smash Child.

Back to guessing:
I'm gonna say something big tomorrow. Friday's are generally big news days. I'm gonna say Character Bio: Zamus. We will see how she transforms!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

he never comes on anymore. but he replied on his other thread, the one that's stickied and actually said don't post in this thread anymore cause it's not worth it anymore. mods can close this now

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
he never comes on anymore. but he replied on his other thread, the one that's stickied and actually said don't post in this thread anymore cause it's not worth it anymore. mods can close this now
'd rather leave this open. Gives a place for you guys to guess about what's coming, than have it mess up discussion about what's actually been shown.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i'm going to have to guess how to play for monday.
and sorry about all the sig violations, i made it a habit to hit the show your sig button every time, but when i realize what thread i am on, it is too late.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
hmmm....i was surprised by Friday's update. And if I may backtrack, Thursday's update sucked (sorry for that, but i wasn't able to post it on friday.)
I will guess a character bio: MetaKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom