• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread Contests ::. NO SIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
I'll stick with New Character: Metaknight. I just have a feeling that he'll be the next newcomer updated, and we haven't had a newcomer in some time

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm sticking with my guess from last time.

Item: Star Wand.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I added my guess for tonight yet...

But I'm sticking with a new item for now still. It has to happen sooner or later. D:

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I get more points for items, but I think a new "How to play" is in order, I'm guessing control settings

Dacvak

Smash Ace
It's Friday tomorrow, so I'm expecting something a bit bigger... It's obviously going to be a How to Play, but I'm expecting a Technique, as opposed to Smash 101.

Hopefully we get something cool like a new Technique for Brawl, or maybe Wavedashing? =/

Whatever it is, I hope it holds us over for a whole weekend, like the Yoshi song and 4 controls did. (Hope it's not more "sliding boxes"... What a dumb idea.)

~Dac

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
sigh, i knew i should have gone with items. this time i's either how to play, or wario/meta-knights bio.
and finally we get pics of zzs. non of snake yet though. probably because he will be a secret character.

Fawriel

Smash Master
It was a pick-uppable item. Don't forget to give me points! ..also, you misspelled my name.

And next time, it's a... character-related update, Metaknight!

soaz

Smash Ace
ima go with a new character meta knight.And how about giving me my points and acctually putting my name up on the first post.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
When is the first update with the scoreboard gonna be updated?

Either way, for Fridays post I guess:

How to Play: Dodgeing (aka, Rolling, Side Dodge, Air Dodge)

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
I'm guessing that, this monday will be a new stage. It will be from/based on a metroid game/level.

Is that how you do it?(It's also my guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom