• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

Despite not having a mullet, this made the update for me. Snake Kirby is filled with too much awesome. I'm so glad my brother mains Kirby and I'll be maining Snake. I'll be seeing this very frequently.

Anyway, new information on the first page. I'll be gone later today for vacation, and so I won't be able to update until next Tuesday, so just a heads up in case any of you wonder why I won't update tomorrow or Monday.

See ya guys later

Ninjatastic

Smash Rookie
Either dedede's standard special is inhaling or kirby copies a different ability this time. I'm more inclined to believe the first option. Snake kirby scares me with his baldness and zamus kirby is just strange. I'm glad to see the return of the floating samus helmet. I wonder what ivysaur, charizard, lucas, and sonic look like.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
In order: Mario, Wario, Peach, DeDeDe, Diddy, Zamus, Yoshi, Zelda, DK, Squirtle, Pikachu, Samus, Fox, Bowser, Meta, Pit, & Snake.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Do you know what'd be awesome?
A Kirby Brawl mode. Where instead of the normal roster all of the characters (besides kirby obviously) are replaced by the Kirby-hat version of themselves , and the hats stay for the whole match.
I think this belongs here more than it does in the prediction thread. Although it'd probably fit better in the Kirby Special moves discussion topic

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Nice update. Several characters missing. Only 18 of the now confirmed other 24 characters (PT is three)

Ice Climbers
Charizard
Ivysaur
Sonic
Ike
Lucas

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
i liked this update, but i wish they could have revealed at leats on other special move with it, like the hammer that can move horizontaly in the air! other then that, i liked how he did show us a whole bunch of hats. and Kirby Snake is awesome! i will deff main Snake now because of that (i already plan to use kirby, and ill use Snake too!)

I still think, if friday is something new, that this will be the best week in the past 5-7 weeks

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I'm quite impressed, seeing as every character other than Ike, Lucas, Sonic, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Ice Climbers hats were revealed today, and we've even seen the Ice Climbers one in another post. What could have been a huge letdown update, was made awesome by a 19 image post.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Gah! I just took a quick look around a few topics.

Every picture That I saw that was on the dojo was hot linking.

STOP HOT LINKING, PEOPLE!

regorris

Smash Apprentice
The bummer is that this deconfirms my greatest hope: "Kirby SuperStar" style hats. ... you know ... where he would copy all the special moves of the absorbed person.

Rapiido

Smash Cadet

king dedede standard speacial revealed
Actually, this looks more like the effect when Kirby spits the character out after stealing their power...

I wanna see an Ivysaur hat next. Suprised they kept Zelda's Ocarina of Time cap from when she was young.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
I think the Zelda hat thing is a mix of keeping constancy and being lazy.

Why design a new hat for an old character?

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Actually, this looks more like the effect when Kirby spits the character out after stealing their power...

I wanna see an Ivysaur hat next. Suprised they kept Zelda's Ocarina of Time cap from when she was young.
No. If Kirby has a hat on, he can't suck someone in, leading to he can't spit anyone out. Holy crap DDD has a great neutral.

Top Bottom