• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
No Stafy?:( He would have been the cutest PC if he was one. And yes, I can say this kind of stuff too. My sig doesn't say EVERYTHIING about me.

As for Waluigi...... meh, he had no chance any way. I'm surprised he didn't do a special attack from Mario Tennis instead of just hitting them with it.

Well, great update nontheless.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
i actually loved the fact that they ended the week with a double update, with two assit trophys! even though it means that Stafy and Waluigi are not in the game, but IMHO, did they really have a chance? Stafy maybe, but Waluigi had no chance.

overall this has been the best week in a long time (maybe the best week in the past 5 weeks), don't u agree?

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
BLEH. This week's been one heck of a bore...Well, compared to the other updates. I mean, come ON, why all the options?
Well, okay, it may be that he just doesn't want to interrupt any more good update combos with boring C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS!! called "Options" or "How to Play." It IS interesting and good to hear about some of the changes, though; I love Sound Tests, and I'm glad I'll be able to hear it off the bat. I don't really get how different the swap mode for the Tournament Mode type style is different--in fact, I was confused, a little.
But, hopefully, most of the BORING stuff has been taken care of with this week of hell. So, now, then, to continue...

*clasps hands in prayer* PLEASEGODGIVEMEWTWOANOTHERCHANCE!!

...And Banjo&Kazooie, if possible...?

raul

Smash Lord
I'm still skeptical about these updates. The Mario Circuit Stage was already known about from E for All and Brawl trailers. WaLuigi was always considered to be an assist trophy, and Stafy, well many hopede for him to be a PC. I think these last two updates are alot better than the recent ones, but I've got a feeling the terrible updates will be back.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I'm still skeptical about these updates. The Mario Circuit Stage was already known about from E for All and Brawl trailers. WaLuigi was always considered to be an assist trophy, and Stafy, well many hopede for him to be a PC. I think these last two updates are alot better than the recent ones, but I've got a feeling the terrible updates will be back.
the mario circuit wasn't in E for All :p

it was seen in the second trailer and yes, i can only see bad updates from now on...

my hype for the game is dead....but i'll stilll buy it though.

linkrulezz

Smash Cadet
im kinda happy thought that stafy isnt a char
but its kinda sad that waluigi wont come to brawl as characters.........
but look at the positive side he is an assisent trophee..
is it true there be 40 characters in total i readed it somewhere on a website ?

Chari

Smash Apprentice
I'm kinda glad that this week of updates is over. These updates were ok but he could've done better. I guess we have to wait till next week to see if we get better ones.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
im kinda happy thought that stafy isnt a char
but its kinda sad that waluigi wont come to brawl as characters.........
but look at the positive side he is an assisent trophee..
is it true there be 40 characters in total i readed it somewhere on a website ?
FUUUUUU****CKKKK!!!!!! THIS IS ONLY A RUMOR!!!!

tough everyone wants 40 characters....

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Knew Waluigi didn't have a chance... didn't even know Stafy existed.... But i guess it is good to see both of them in the game. Non-playable doesn't mean non-cool.

Good update overall... gotta love the doubles

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I think these last two updates are alot better than the recent ones, but I've got a feeling the terrible updates will be back.

Why? Sakurai pretty much wrapped up all of the options and there is very little else he could update about (menu-wise)... I can only see better updates down the road. Expect the big updates to start again sometime next week (or maybe the week after :p). At least we're getting the worst out of the way.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Why? Sakurai pretty much wrapped up all of the options and there is very little else he could update about (menu-wise)... I can only see better updates down the road. Expect the big updates to start again sometime next week (or maybe the week after :p). At least we're getting the worst out of the way.
i think your right! i think pretty much every menu update has been updated! i also think they are about to get better! but i think there will be very little character updates! im calling a bunch of stages, items, gamemodes, ATs, and SSEs

Spellman

Smash Ace
I think there is still plenty of menu and "how to play" updates lying around in the archives, but picking off these simple updates one or two at a time is going to pay off eventually.

Waluigi and Stafy, a nice way to end the week.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Let it be known throughout the world that in Smash, Waluigi is better than Stafy.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Im still kinda mad that Sakurai deconfirmed 2 characters at once. But, yeah good update anyway.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Waluigi' only been in cheap knock off games like the parties and the sports. He's not in any main franchise like the rest. having him as an assist trophy is the proper thing to do.

M.K

Level 55
Waluigi was only created for the sole purpose of Mario Tennis. In a doubles match, there was no character that would be the partner of Wario. In order to match Mario and Luigi to there "evil" couterparts, Waluigi was constructed out of anorexic babies and hairspray.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Waluigi was only created for the sole purpose of Mario Tennis. In a doubles match, there was no character that would be the partner of Wario. In order to match Mario and Luigi to there "evil" couterparts, Waluigi was constructed out of anorexic babies and hairspray.
In the Mario spin offs I like him, in a "Another character!" kind of way (But truly, Yoshi, Bowser, Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr are the best characters!!!), but for Brawl it was pretty obvious he shoudn't be a PC, I guess him as an AT ain't that bad.

Phred

Smash Journeyman

Co-Op events!
Oh, and Coin Mode is back, too.
Oh, and check out Pokémon Trainer's Emerald outfit:

It's not a new model or anything, but it's not a bad likeness.

Top Bottom