• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I doubt that. And the pattern meant that we would get 3 NEWCOMERS specifically. Veterans were not part of the pattern.
Ah, right. Well, I'd gladly welcome 3 newcomers if that was the case. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :ohwell:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Hmmm.....I wonder how many non-ATs, non-item, non-stage, non-music, non-character updates Sakurai has left.....
Hmmm, you mean only game modes and SSE? I bet he could update every single 10 seconds of the SSE per day, thatd be enough....

Anyways Bonsly update, at least, now we know what it does now. Bah...

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, you mean only game modes and SSE? I bet he could update every single 10 seconds of the SSE per day, thatd be enough....

Anyways Bonsly update, at least, now we know what it does now. Bah...
yeah but people who read gimpyfish's topic knew what he did (and i'm one of those persons:urg:)

and the crap won't stop coming until December the 15th.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
We really do need a character update BADLY. IT's been a very long time since we got one of those updates.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
How many new pokemon can he bring into the game. I mean.. i wouldn't like to know all of the pokemon.. i would prefer to know at least one more character.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
There are a lot of pokemon out there sicne they have them new games and stuff so yeah. I think he will do more of these updates.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
If you have 16 players trying to play on a single Wii.... somebody else needs to get a Wii so everyone can play more.

Although i like the idea of a rotate system...... I don't know if a really cared all too much about this update

Chari

Smash Apprentice
This update is ok. I like that whole rotation thing. It just makes it fair for everyone.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Don't think so. No names in online(anyone) Brawl, making it either limited to friend code matches or not going online at all. I wouldn't really care, though. It looks boring to use when online.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
They have confirmed a lot of characters, but clearly nothing compared to Melee, there is still slightly over a month left till the game comes out...That means at least 4 weeks of possibilitie of characters... I would guess by the wording of the update that it can be used over the internet, because he mentions when someone else joins the mix... Although I am likly to not use it, so We shall see what will happen (if it is over the internet then I'll use it likly)...

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
they still haven't confirmed Cap. Falcon or Shiek. Maybe another 3rd party newcomer? I hope so.
Cap. Falcon was a hidden character in the first two games, will be again so they won't show him. Sheik is part of Zelda, so there is no need for that update either.

As for today's (Tuesday) update, I think that for the most part, this was an awful update. I can think of about 3 times a year when I'll have more than 4 people in the house to play Brawl at the same time. So for those occasions, it will be nice to be able to switch off without having people's KO count reseting to zero when they want their name in there.

But come on, they could have included a song with this. It sounds like if they will have any random song, they have 100s to preview.

More customization of the game, so that's good, right?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Me and my friends make a rotation by ourselves, we just pass the controller to the next person playing, we don't need a freaking part of a game to do this for us!

Top Bottom