• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
V115 SDs twice on Rainbow Cruise against Soulpech's Jiggs
Wins anyway

100% original credits to V115 for amazing joke ty ty
You forgot the part where you were using flaoc

EDIT: SL84, calm yo **** gurl, dis aint no competition~

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I choked on my soda.
Yep! I'm pretty sure I've seen this player, I think tagged S0ft, also beat this decent Fox in tourney with Pichu. Went the whole set with him.

Actually, closer to home, John12346 mains Pichu in Melee and rose quite far in our university's PR. He might have been top 10 or 15, can't remember. Still sucked though. :p

Edit: He wasn't sandbagging either. He legit can't play anyone else (and him and I go about even in Pichu doubles). :rotfl:

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I wouldn't mind beating a Pichu player with ZSS. That would be quite the feat, wouldn't you agree?
I don't even...

Bubba said:
Yep! I'm pretty sure I've seen this player, I think tagged S0ft, also beat this decent Fox in tourney with Pichu. Went the whole set with him.

Actually, closer to home, John12346 mains Pichu in Melee and rose quite far in our university's PR. He might have been top 10 or 15, can't remember. Still sucked though.

Edit: He wasn't sandbagging either. He legit can't play anyone else (and him and I go about even in Pichu doubles
I like seeing matches play out that way.
If only because I hate Fox.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Every time I see your sig I cant help thinking of this now... lol
what the ****

Also vishal, ur poop at the game son come to my tourney
Loooooool
Were you at Apex? Cause I didn't get to take your money.
Pay for my trip to your tourney and I'll take your money and come and then take more of your money.
Otherwise I'm not coming cause I have a Toronto monthly on the same day.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
slightly paraphrased to avoid possible infractions

[4:20:49 PM] Red X: Lol, everyone who's posting in there is being so dumb in that thread right now
[4:21:09 PM] Red X: Except you, cause all you've done is ask the same question repetedly and get no answer XD
[4:21:20 PM] Shiny Mewtwo: I just want to see when M2K has IDCed in bracket before Apex 2012 dubs gfs ;(

[4:28:54 PM] Stef: bubba is easily one of my favourite people on swf
[4:29:37 PM] Vishal 'V115' Balaram: Bubba's a cool dude
[4:29:54 PM] Vishal 'V115' Balaram: He just has a bit of the naive poster mentality
[4:30:30 PM] Vishal 'V115' Balaram: ie he's new to SWF but he still spreads his opinion everywhere in excruciating detail as if nobody else has ever considered it already
There's a smashboards IRC channel?!?

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Yeah, as much as I hate to say it, Salem will have a very tough time at the next Apex. Sure he could win it again since ZSS is a very good character, but it will be ten times harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom