• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Smash Hater
Uh, what?
You do realize you just agreed with me on principle right?

Plus while I would absolutely LOVE to hold a poll, there is no way of verifying that anyone is actually teling the truth, and even then many individuals may mistae playing the game, for playing the games competively.
Most people play SF2, but not so many played it competitively, nor get involved in the community.
god youre insufferable sometimes

Where the hell am I making a claim about the state of mind of brawl players relative to if they have played other games competitively as a fact to back up one of my theories?

Youre the one going around saying something is true, simply because no one can be bothered to check and see if it actually is true or not.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
if we're gonna use lying as a reason for a poll's inaccuracy better throw out the results from every poll ever.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tier List discussion is now about how often smashers play street fighter. Exactly how good is chun li compared to zero suit samus?

^lol Getting sidetracked is a speciality of smashboards ^ ^

@Poll Discussion: There are a host of problems of trying to use a poll on SWF to accurate measure anything.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Let's just blame Browny and get on to another topic, Tesh. It's much easier that way.

Let's talk about Sonic.

Let's just blame Browny and get on to another topic, Tesh. It's much easier that way.

Let's talk about Sonic.
Hasn't sonic been exhausted enough for talk? Or do you feel the general concensus on sonic's abilities are still in question?

I say talk about shiek/zelda as a whole. What is really preventing this character duo from doing well?

Chuee

Smash Hero
Sonic should drop below Ganon so then maybe we can stop talking about him every other page.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lets talk about who's worse. zelda or ganon?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sheik is almost as bad as Ganon, but she has Zelda so I think she should be right under Jigglypuff.

Brvtvs

Smash Cadet
Tier lists are for losers who spend all their time tryoing ti figure oiut phoysix in meleee so their dumm and i dont beleve them nonoe should beleve thT CRPA

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I think I found the second person who posts more unintelligently than me.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think i've found the first person i'm better at trolling than.

Brvtvs

Smash Cadet
i have more than 2 cents today i found a quarter under a vending machine so beat that loser

Chuee

Smash Hero
Tier lists are for losers who spend all their time tryoing ti figure oiut phoysix in meleee so their dumm and i dont beleve them nonoe should beleve thT CRPA

stfu *** im gonna h4x0r u

Stfu ***** or i will blow up your computer with my keylogger

hes referring to you f4g

i have more than 2 cents today i found a quarter under a vending machine so beat that loser

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
thanks alot chuee, I just spit my water all over my new jacket >:(. How on earth will I look presentable tonight in this?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nobody wanted to discuss Sonic (Again), so it was sidetracked to Shelda.
Then a troll sidetracked it and eventually got banned.

Lets discuss someone like King D3 or Lucario now.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I say talk about shiek/zelda as a whole. What is really preventing this character duo from doing well?
Representation, having to learn two sets of character MUs rather than just one, Sheik is mentally exhausting at the highest levels and Zelda is very tough to be successful with. Both are lightweight and require that much more precision and above average fundamentals to avoid dying early. Both recoveries are subpar, and both have trouble getting back to a neutral position from the ledge. Sheik has spacies attributes and falls into bad CGs and Zelda is weak in the air despite her massive kill potential there.

I can say more I think but honestly, putting all this aside, her MUs as a duo are all winnable and she needs more rep before she can be accurately placed since there's really only myself, and maybe two or three others using her as the duo.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I say D3. Noone ever wants to talk about him. I think he's underrated, personally.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Here comes a noob moment............whats a tier? *puts up spam shield*
Rankings, essentially. "Top tier" means "of the highest rank."

Ganon is Bottom Tier. Falco is Top tier.

...One could call Meta Knight "God Tier." :/

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
You're kidding, right?

Edit: Reflex is right, but apparently, nowadays, it just means whatever characters place higher in tournaments. Say, if a ganon won every tourny and regional that there was for the next year, Ganon would be top tier. Or so the MBR (and the majority of people here) say.

Coney

Smash Master
I say D3. Noone ever wants to talk about him. I think he's underrated, personally.
put him one spot higher and he's absolutely perfect imo

though maybe not, pika has better matchups against more common characters

pika's harder to play though

i don't think he's underrated though, junk said something about ddd once: "most players are bad against ddd, even near-top level players. TOP players are generally excellent against ddd because beating him require patience, prediction and, most of all, spacing."

actually someone should come out with a "hardest to play at a high level" list

i mean, every character is obviously very difficult at a high level, but some are moreso, as evidenced by some characters "potential" block...

the bottom tier would all be "negligible," as in, there is literally no way to succeed in any kind of notable capacity with certain characters

but some characters--marth, wario, pikachu, maybe ICs, maybe fox?--are characters great in theory but whose players just can't put pieces together.

but at what point do we say "okay, maybe these chars really AREN'T that good and their mains really ARE doing all they can?" is there such a point?

inquiring minds want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom