• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Banjo-Kazooie discussion thread.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
As un-likely as it is...think about a Banjo/Kazooie appearence...

No one would expect it because of the whole Rare/Microsoft deal.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
It would be a huge slap in the face (a good slap actually) to finally see them back on a console game. Brawl will be filled with surprizes, some that none of us would be able to predict so who can say what will happen?

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Too bad they ain't gonna get in it at all.
Seeing on how Banjo and Conker were takin out of Diddy Kong racing DS.
B & K have no chance.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
I will put this as simply as I can. If banjo and kazooie are included in Brawl I will purchase two copies.

Banjo-Kazooie is bar none, my favorite game of all time.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Too bad they ain't gonna get in it at all.
Seeing on how Banjo and Conker were takin out of Diddy Kong racing DS.
B & K have no chance.
Yeah, they were replaced by Dixie and Tiny. Dixie's alright, but Tiny...

The way I see it, Banjo should have been there instead of Tiny. Conker might not be there anyway, because of his M-rated games.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
It's weird, seeing and knowing Banjo-Kazooie 3 coming out on the 360 this fall and Brawl coming sometime later. It's like Microsoft is taunting us.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Banjo & Kazooie..........the memories. Banjo Tooie was my all time favorite game for the N64, and would be my all time favorite game ever if it wasn't for Melee.....NOTHING would make me happier if they were in Brawl, let alone a new game......(besides DS diddy kong racing) But with microsoft buying out rare, it will NEVER happen......mabey they'll show up on the virtual consel.....

I

i8waffles612

Banjo & Kazooie..........the memories. Banjo Tooie was my all time favorite game for the N64, and would be my all time favorite game ever if it wasn't for Melee.....NOTHING would make me happier if they were in Brawl, let alone a new game......(besides DS diddy kong racing) But with microsoft buying out rare, it will NEVER happen......mabey they'll show up on the virtual consel.....
True,,, I loved those to Banjo games for the N64

but yea, probably never gonna happen

but i would like to see him in it

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
mm, I still stand full-heartedly behind B&K for Brawl!

I hope the new BK game for the 360 is as awesome as its N64 counterparts

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I don't know if I said this already, but I'll say it again, anyway.

Heh, you know, it's funny. Back before Melee was even being though of, I would think about my own SSB sequel, and Banjo-Kazooie would be one of the secret characters, and Spiral Mountain would be a stage! :p

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
B&k aren't in diddy kong racing ds...
I wish they'd at leaset make remakes for DS, so i can enjoy them again...
And, Conker's Bad Fur Day is a very well game as well...

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Nope, Banjo, as well as Conker, have been removed...
A remake of Banjo Kazooie/Tooie would be awsome for the DS...and I don't thnk that it's TOO impossible...
serious!?!? that SUX. Banjo was always my racer......and yah. I wana see them remake the Banjo series for DS/Virtual consel...... :0 if they do, maby they'll be able to re-work the stop-n -swap thing that didnt get finished for Tooie !!!!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Yah...or they could add both games into 1 larger adventure...that would be awsome...i nevr played the first...but Tooie OWNED. Also, whats this virtual consule? Do explain...

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
virtual consel, for the Wii. just need wifi & a point card, which u can buy for like 20$. It lets u buy old games for outdated systems, and dowload them onto your Wii over internet. it lets you download N64 games like super mario 64, and then other old games from NES, SNES, Sega etc. Personally, they should add Banjo to the download list for N64, cuz that was the best n64 game......EVER

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
O...I new about that, I just didn't know what it is called...I'm planning on getting a Wii for my birthday in June...what game should I get with it? Also...is DK64 on the virtual console? Cuz if it is...YAY!! Also, Banjo ( Tooie) IS the best game ever made...FOR ANY CONSOLE...with Conker following behind...

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
kaid
First, Snake was included in the trailer for Brawl.
Banjo-Kazooie is a Microsoft exclusive now, Metal Gear is independent.

kaid
Second, Peter Moore, a VP for Microsoft, is telling people to get a Wii.
So?

kaid
What better way to draw these gamers back to the 360 than to have character tie-ins on a nintendo game?
Yeah, what better way to draw in customers then by helping out your competitors?

kaid
Third, Rare is already working with Nintendo on DS projects like Diddy Kong Racing. This shows that Rare still has not broken all their ties to Nintendo, and makes getting permission to use the Banjo-Kazooie licence for smash a posibility.
That's because Microsoft doesn't have a handheld & they aren't competing with DS. And considering how crappy Diddy Kong Racing DS turned out compared to the original, I can't help but wonder if Rare is trying to sabotage DS.

kaid
It is my belief that Banjo's chances, now are the same as Sonic's was before snake was announced
Are you high?

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Smash Bros. isn't in direct competition with anything for the 360? The Smash Bros. series is a system seller. Microsoft wouldn't have any interest in helping Nintendo beef up the character roster.
Unless, they made money off of every game that is sold plus NIntendo had to pay them to use it.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Here's what I think. They'd be a great addition to Brawl, but even if Rare/Microsoft allows Nintendo to put them in, Nintendo would put in Sonic or Megaman in their favor.

Top Bottom