• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Banjo-Kazooie discussion thread.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Yea, but oh well, I didn't hear about any Halo for DS until it was brought up here, and I'm not the biggest Halo Fan out there (Go Call Of Duty 2! lol), although it is a fun game. Anyways, back to the bear and bird...haha

kaid

Smash Master
If Halo was on the Playstation, there WOULD be an issue. But Microsoft has no handheld, and has already let other of their franchises be made for DS. (Mechwarrior, age of Empires, I believe, Banjo Kazooie) So it's not an insurmountable obstical, apparently... if they even tried.

the656

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see Banjo in brawl. I can ready think of his B move of shooting eggs from Kazooie

veil222

Smash Journeyman
" nooo!!! BAAAAAAANNNJOOOOO!!!!!" (anyone get the space ghost reference....? no...? *sigh* no oldschool toonami points for you) I love Banjo Kazooie, spent hours and hours playing his two games for 64 and would love to go back and play them today. He'd be a great add for brawl, he's just cartoonish, and just hardconre enough to fit right in. It's a sham microsoft has sticks in various places that makes them so stiff they won't bend on this one.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Nice metaphor (I think thats what that was lol...)
Anyways, B & K would have so many different movesets!! They have a wide variety of moves, and would be perfect!!

Tanea

Smash Ace
i would love to see him in it he could be another duo character like the ice climmbers but not as the same
:)

killbeast301

Smash Lord
i would love to see him in it he could be another duo character like the ice climmbers but not as the same
:)
Banjo and Kazooie would not be like ice climbers, as they would be perfectly synchronized in all of their movements, and neither could do any of the moves without the other. Yes they would be two characters, but they would play as one.

Aristo1413

Smash Rookie
I really do hope so, his chances are quite high. Though i don't have a WII yet, one of my friends said that banjo kazooie game is downloadable in the virtual console for the wii thingy in n64. Someone please enlighten me on this because it could be even more of a possibility for banjo to get in. Sonic made me orgasm multiple times in one day to tell you the truth, if banjo get's in i might just die of joy. Also microsoft would see this as a chance to steal the fame from sonic to put banjo in the spotlight to then start creating a banjo game for the 360!!! THEY COULD BOTH WIN AND KEEP THE PEOPLE (us...) HAPPY!!!!! YAYAY *orgasms once again....*

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE REVIVED BECAUSE BANJO'S CHANCE TO GET IN IS GETTING HIGHER AND NEEDS OUR SUPPORT...kaid what happened to you man...

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Note: Banjo has a rather nice chance, bigger than most people think.

Rare is NOT OWNED by Microsoft, MS pays Rare to make games ONLY for MS, but can't control what Rare does with its intellectual property (as long as its not games for the competition).

Banjo has appeared in minor cameos or references in a lot of games.

Banjo-Kazooie 3 is going to be released sometime in 2008, and pulling some attention is something game companies always like.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I suppose so, but if it was for the Wii, and not the 360, Sakurai'd probably do it. They'd be great fighters. God only hopes that those 2 show up.

Aristo1413

Smash Rookie
Rare is NOT OWNED by Microsoft, MS pays Rare to make games ONLY for MS, but can't control what Rare does with its intellectual property (as long as its not games for the competition).
THANKYOU!!!! finally someone with a brain, microsoft can't own rare, slavery has been abolished xD lmao

Aristo1413

Smash Rookie
So yea banjo kazooie the game had some sexual humor and was still a rated E game but so what, that was when we hardly had ignorant people and kids still had innocence, besides that has nothing to do with banjo's chance to getting in brawl.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
That's true as well, but I don't think they can get Banjo, when they couldn't get him for the remake of a game he was already in?

Aristo1413

Smash Rookie
i couldn't quite catch what your saying, but i do feel that banjo has a chance since two third-party characters have been confirmed being from two different companies. And i do believe RARE has the permission to grant banjo to nintendo not microsoft, they might however lose their contract with microsoft if they do....

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong Racing got remade for the DS, and Banjo and Conker didn't come back for it, who are both Rare Characters.

Aristo1413

Smash Rookie
You do have a good point there, RARE is still making handheld games for nintendo but not for Wii because microsoft sees it as a threat, but i do see a banjo remake coming to the ds soon.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
It's a shame, since they were very good racers.

EDIT: you mean like the original Banjo-Kazooie for N64?

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Um, I think Nintendo decided not to add B&K, and Conker. Not Rare. But not for sure on that. Anyways, I think they'd work great, and need to be in!! P.S. Last time I checked, B&K were NOT downloadable on the virtual console (I wish though haha)

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Yes, we all wish for the good old days when Banjo and Kazooie were parts of the Nintendo Company.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
And i do believe RARE has the permission to grant banjo to nintendo not microsoft, they might however lose their contract with microsoft if they do....
Sorry for double post...
BUT,

Who cares? LOL, they did better with Nintendo anyways... (I think, haven't played their games for Xbox/xbox 360...haha but there isn't even many of them)

Masterem243

Smash Lord
They probably do. That giant rectange nose of his. I can't even imagine what Mumbo Jumbo would look like, or even Guntilda or Klungo.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Eh, that part doesn't really bother me, its what they did for Banjo-Tooie as well... but still, their models need to be changed...hopefully I get used to them looking that way or something.. I'm still getting the game though lol.. When does it come out? Any scheduled date? Any theoretical date? lol..

Top Bottom