• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Interesting. I looked up IB on Wikipedia, and it seems pretty neat. Kinda wished that was around at my schools when I was there.

But skipping pre-calc? That's a bit odd. Unless you're going to cover the material elsewhere, you kinda need the stuff they teach in that class. Like trig and the basics of functions. Maybe "skip" means "cram both classes into one year". I dunno.

In any case, sounds like you're in a challenging coursework. I recommend sticking to it as much as you can bear. The second best thing that happened to me in high school was joining our Academic Decathlon team. It was super stressful, but I learned so much from it. Plus I got a full scholarship. :) So that's always an option for you, too. I think North has a team. Most schools 'round here do.
I don't think my school has one. If there is, I don't know about it. I don't go to North High School btw (you're probably thinking about North Canyon High School, but I don't go there). My location says "North High School" because my location always corresponds with my avatar, and North High School is the name of the school in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Heh.

I go to Barry Goldwater High School.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm sure skipping pre-calc does mean they are gonna cram it in and say "LEARN FASTER!" You are gonna have alot of h-ell to deal with. I know. I took similar things in my earlier semesters. You are just lucky that Alty here is a freakin wiz at math. I may be looking your way too Alty later this semester with questions of my own lol.

And just because I can...

AZ ANGER!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
does this rag smell like chloroform? AZ ANGER!!!
Oh my god its started again, so I must tell you guys this story (stealing the intro from Anchorman):

This is based off of a true story, just the times events and characters have all been changed.

So I started teaching a self defense/womens studies course called AZ ANGER!!!. Just something simple to help guys get girls to like them/go on dates with them.

Unlike most martial arts, I don't use colored belts to show promotions in AZ ANGER!!!
Instead they get weapons upgrades. This is the order:

Self defense
Tranq Gun
Tazer
Baseball Bat
Chloroform
Hand to hand combat

Now the reasons they are in this order are as follows:

-Self defense: Now how embarrassing would it be if you go attempt your AZ ANGER!!! and the girl beats the hell out of you!? Now some of us are all to used to this (Taj) but for the rest of us it wouldn't be a very fun experience. So once you have mastered all the levels of martial arts I have you may move on to the next level/weapon.

-Tranq gun is easy to use and the skills to pass this level are simply learning to load, reload, squeeze the trigger, and getting her body hidden before someone see's you. Of course you fail your testing if you don't yell "AZ ANGER!!!" when shooting the gun.

-Tazer: Not to be confused with the tazer gun which is an optional pre req course. The tazer test requires quick hands, which is needed after startling the girl by yelling "AZ ANGER!!!" Knowing where to hit to make her incapacitated the fastest is also tricky.

-Baseball Bat/Club: Ok now this is where things become difficult. Although the baseball bat is easier to hit with than the tazer, it is also potentially more lethal. So you have to master your own strength and know exactly how hard to swing. This stage is also increasingly difficult because people tend to get so caught up in the yelling of "AZ ANGER!!!" that they keep swinging. Come on Tai, we don't want to show off our AZ ANGER!!! on a dead girl do we?

-Chloroform: Ah yes the most popular of all the levels. But one of the most tricky. You must master stealth, surprise (not to be confused with ****), and you must know how to not sniff the cloth right after (or before) having her smell it. Use of the shadows is a must. If you can yell "AZ ANGER!!!" and get her while she looks around in shock, you'll be set :D

-Hand to Hand: as said earlier, what if the girl you're going after can kick your *ss? It won't be pretty. As well what if she's also a master of AZ ANGER!!!???? Not a fun experience. So you must learn to master boxing, kick boxing, tai kwon do, wrestling, jujitsu, brazilian jujitsu, Street Fighter II, and the twins style of self defense.

Potential mind games you could use on your every day AZ ANGER!!! experiences based on a difficulty rating of 1 to 5:

-If a girl is walking you can run up yelling "Ma'am you dropped this" and then proceed to drop her with a tazer as she turns around.
Difficulty rating: 1, it's pretty easy.

-If a girl is walking with her friend(s) you could pull an Equilibrium stunt and take them all out with your bat.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENh3sQuOmf8
Difficulty rating: 3 to 5 depending on number of girls and their AZ ANGER!!! training.

-Pretend to smell the chloroform before asking her if it smells like it.
Difficulty rating: 4. Sometimes you really do smell it and then you have a potential reverse AZ ANGER!!! on your hands.

Good luck and happy training :D

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
lol the question is, what is the thing he's passionate about, chloroform or anger or hand to hand with the girls : P

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Kyle and your AZ Anger classes.

I have the optional P.E. course I teach in high schools for AZ ANGER!!!!

I teach them how to scream AZ ANGER!!!! throughout several different sports. This includes but is not limited too:

Football (best screaming during the tackle)
Dodgeball
Baseball (if you aim the ball to nail the pitcher)
Auto Mechanics
Wrestling
WWE Wrestling
Tai Chi
Smash Bros 64
Smash Bros Brawl (when you throw the disk at the wall)
Ballet (involves kicking...)
Marriage
Road Rage
Swimming
Water Polo
Rugby
Card Magic
and last but not least
Smash Bros Melee

We occasionally have Wobbles and Taj substitute in the class but they enjoy it.

AZ ANGER!!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Always happy to make someone else laugh =] good night AZ and may all of you wake up to a bowl of cereal and a nice big glass of
AZ ANGER!!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Holy Christ! Oh my god! I kid you not. My brother has been saying random stuff in his sleep all night, which we both do on occasion. But just a bit ago he screamed out Arizona Anger! I'm not joking! I cannot stop laughing! Kyle. When you see this, text me! Lol i will sleep great tonight :)

sorry for the double post if i did

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wow really? anyone wanna hear what all of us heard him yell many years ago?

We were doing a halo 2 fest when it came out and my brother crashed on the floor in front of a good dozen of us. Randomly he yelled out "F*CK SH*T P*SS IT BURNS!!!!" then he was silent...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Good times hahaha. Ya Kyle I was freakin out but it was too funny. You were also going on about cards, cars, phones, food and other random things. It was funny

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I was going to quit smash for a while because of school but having Jeff so easily accessible in between classes keeps me playing. Last time we played I won more than he did but he never dair edgeguards me with Falco so I can't tell if I'm getting any better :( Stupid shine uairs haha

Rob, I want to play you again so that I can read your analyzation of me on your blog. I don't feel proud having played Peach on FoD against you. If you remember that match well enough to write about, that would be cool though ;)
lol ANALyzation get it?

tw1n

Smash Champion
I wish Rob would write a blog about me... it could be a comedy story... or a comedy romance <.< >.> <.<

OR A HORROR SLASHER STORY!!!

CHUK

Smash Ace
anyone go to SCC or live in the east phoenix area down for melee sometime? I traverse via skateboard + bus pass.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I was going to quit smash for a while because of school but having Jeff so easily accessible in between classes keeps me playing. Last time we played I won more than he did but he never dair edgeguards me with Falco so I can't tell if I'm getting any better :( Stupid shine uairs haha

Rob, I want to play you again so that I can read your analyzation of me on your blog. I don't feel proud having played Peach on FoD against you. If you remember that match well enough to write about, that would be cool though ;)
lol ANALyzation get it?
HECK YEAH JACKIE!!! that's what's up!!! we're gonna smash it up at the u of a all the time lol. i love you dude

and for the record, you were only winning cuz ummm.... duhh.... i wasn't trying! i was tired! my controller broke! you cheated! *extreme johns*

tw1n

Smash Champion
and for the record, you were only winning cuz ummm.... duhh.... i wasn't trying! i was tired! my controller broke! you cheated! *extreme johns*
Don't forget tht you main pikachu, you can only win serious matches when I'm helping coach you, you lack AZ ANGER, you can't concentrate on matches because of mine and my bros magic tricks, you sometimes get teary eyed when you are playing against a fox because it brings back memories of the JMan match, and every now and then you just don't play too well. /johns from hell

Hahaha <3 ya Axe.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If I were to host a Smashfest for my birthday, who would come to it?

So far, I've got G-mo and a bunch of maybes, those maybes including Sean, Duffy, and Rob.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Happy early birthday! And that license plate is too good hahaha!!!

Hey Taj! Go to the tournament! Get it off work or whatever

Top Bottom