• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Guys, Tucson is dying. Had a smashfest friday and three people showed up. We need to keep this **** together. :[
No no no no no you guys have it so wrong lol. we have a ton of people they're just all lazy as ****.

we have:

Sean, Me, Jackie, Enrique, Forrest, Xander, Kyle, Elvis, CutMet (he's coming back), Ty, Jade, Tommy

we're only temporarily missing Shiv and Piman. That's 14 people and I probably missed a couple.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Guys, Tucson is dying. Had a smashfest friday and three people showed up. We need to keep this **** together. :[
Funny because that smashfest a few days ago had over ten people.

Of course it's dying. No Nick, No Alex, and I think no more Shiv.
Enrique and Jade are dead. I havn't heard from those guys in months.

Just Myself, Ty, Sean, Forrest, Xander, Chris, Jackie.
And Tom, but he'll really only go if I go.
Tommy, you shouldn't speak on behalf of Tucson since you only attend a fraction of the smashfests. You forgot about Kyle, Ryan, and OMG NICKNYTE HOW COULD YOU FORGET NICKNYTE HE'S SOOOOOO BROKEN. Cutmet is supposed to jump back in the scene, I forgot what his real name is again heh.

Edit: Dammit Chris

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I don't know Kyle or Ryan.

I do apologize about Nicknyte though, I don' t know how I forgot him.

I LOVE YOU ELVIS ♥

I didn't know about Cutmet. I didn't even know he had any association to Tucson.

And Enrique or Jade havn't played in a long time.

Also, not my fault I only attend a fraction of smashfest.
Just posted what I knew at the time. Now I know what's going on in Tucson. Apparently these Ryan, Kyle and Cutmet people exist somewhere.

Sorry Elvis, please don't misfire me.
♥

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Are melee players here planning on going to devastation.

Doesnt look like it so when is your next tourney either before june 4th or after june 6th?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I Know how I have WAD manager 1.3 for wii. All I do for it is Click on it from the wii menu once I get into it it will show a disclaimer. Press A on a wii remote Then you must select the SD storage device by pressing A again. It will then read all the files that you have in your WAD folder. If you dont have a WAD folder make one at the root of your SD card which means not in any other folders and what not. It MUST be named "wad" or it wont work. You may place files into the wad folderthat will be read by the manager. The manager will only be able to install .wad files. Select the .wad file you want to install and then press + on the wii remote that is first player. It will then ask "are you sure" then press A I will install then you may return to the wii menu by pressing the Home button after your finished. It will then show up as a channel.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
No no no no no you guys have it so wrong lol. we have a ton of people they're just all lazy as ****.

we have:

Sean, Me, Jackie, Enrique, Forrest, Xander, Kyle, Elvis, CutMet (he's coming back), Ty, Jade, Tommy

we're only temporarily missing Shiv and Piman. That's 14 people and I probably missed a couple.
There's Ryan, too. He's been playing a lot recently. Luke shows up on random days.

You also left out Alex and Rusty. Rusty was grounded, and Alex had lifeguard.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Alex is no more.

Rusty....lol

Luke?

Ryan, is he one of those guys Elvis shows up with sometimes?

Alright guys, so I want to make a shirt with a design I've made. Does it look alright?

Is it good Y/N?

Also, you might not be able to tell, but Sheik is definitely giving people the finger in that pic.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Alex is no more.

Rusty....lol

Luke?

Ryan, is he one of those guys Elvis shows up with sometimes?

Alright guys, so I want to make a shirt with a design I've made. Does it look alright?

Is it good Y/N?

Also, you might not be able to tell, but Sheik is definitely giving people the finger in that pic.
Wut? Alex still plays. He's over at my place frequently. He also went to the last smashfest.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
yo so whos going to the pnt tourney on june 13th? if so i wanna play some friendlies with u guys before the tournament to get my moneys worth.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Even though I'm pretty sure I've received the ban hammer for the 1st portion of that tournament, I'll still be going to support friends and what not.

I have some smasher friends who want to do the same thing the night before, have a Brawl smashfest to get ready. I know about 6 people who are interested, I just don't know where.

I actually need to meet you. Your one of the Tucson players who I don't see or hear much of.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
yeah a smashfest the night before would be pretty awesome, though i wouldn't expect one for a pnt tourney, Ill say hi during the tourney and see if we can play some friendlies. I played falco last time but didn't get very far in the tourney.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah a smashfest is a little much for a PnT tourney, but my friends want to. Why not, it's more time for smash. Even then, right now it's just talk, nothing definite.

Yeah, we can try and get some friendlies in when they get close to wrapping up.

I'm not sure if they are going to start the Grand Finale that day though after that tourney. It may happen the Sunday. It play a factor in friendly time if they do it right after.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Alright--Any of you jerks want to play tomorrow on glorious memorial day? DON'T LET ME DOWN LIKE TEMPE DID LAST SATURDAY.

Edit: I guess I mean today.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I don't know, maybe if it's just you and me. But Tim, Miles, and Dominique want to practice to.

If theres like 6 of us, there definitley no room at Kyle's

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Dom told me that he is here for the rest of this week. Then he's leaving, but coming back for the PnT tourney. He wanted to try and smash with me this week, but I'm not sure if I'll be able too. I found out today I have two meetings to go to this week for my work. Pretty **** gay.

Maybe you should play him, he really wants to play someone.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kay, so I got Starcraft up and running again, lol. Who's interested in some games over Hamachi?

Keep in kind that I'm terrible at Starcraft and haven't played in 10 years. So don't feel intimidated or anything. :)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'd be down for smash (wc3 and starcraft i am horrid at!) but it seems like i only have about another week here in arizona, so if anyone is down, lemme know

480-231-2079 and i'll come to you!

Top Bottom