• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey guys, when's the next MELEE tournament in the Phoenix area?

That game sounds good right about now.
---
j/k, I'd rather play SF4 or 2; melee is good though >.>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna play with me a ****ton during summer?

I'll be available at about every day and time.

edit: Melee, no Brawl

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
you live north phoenix right tai? i'd be down for some, as soon as i get my controller back and learn to not suck :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Nvm, I can't play with anyone until like, Devastation.

I'm going to SoCal to play Melee for a month starting this weekend.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I definitely can't go to Genesis. Confirmed with my work. Sorry guys I will be cheering for you all!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Any of you Tempe jerks want to play some melee with me and Toromar on Saturday? Preferably after 7.

Also, Omar says Tempe sucks and smells unpleasant.

Edit: <3 east coast az

Edit2: Omar retracts his smell comment, but would like to remind you that Tempe's city planning is illogical.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Any of you Tempe jerks want to play some melee with me and Toromar on Saturday? Preferably after 7.

Yep, <33 Sierra Vista and Tucson.

No love for Tempe and Phoenix though. They're not on East Coast AZ, and that's not baller to me.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace

Edit2: Omar retracts his smell comment, but would like to remind you that Tempe's city planning is illogical.

I have to agree with every one of those statments.

Also I might be down for some smash this weekend :O

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Still no love for contral AZ, Prescott. Lee10 is angry that no one want's to host tournaments in (or close to) Prescott!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Then you should travel down to Phoenix/Tempe. Why host a tourney up north for 2 people and miss 20 (if we even have that many smashers), when we can host one here and get 20, and miss 1?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Trent knows what's up. Let's play Tempe, don't let me down. I'll kill each one of you in your sleep.
I'll **** your mother!
I'll **** your sister!
I'll even **** your dad if I must!

I kinda wanna wear the ANGR tag out of state (y/n)?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I may be able to play Saturday, but there's this Pokemon tourney on the 23rd that I can't miss.
---
If I do go somewhere, I'm ripping a GCN out of a TV and putting my 360 in it.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I may be able to play Saturday, but there's this Pokemon tourney on the 23rd that I can't miss.
---
If I do go somewhere, I'm ripping a GCN out of a TV and putting my 360 in it.
That's a major a*shole thing to do.

Like, at least ASK if you can set your 360 up.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
>_>

Play different games.

Honestly, Melee gets boring in 2 hours unless it's a tourney. AZ should play other games.
---
I'll be frank, I don't mind playing Melee every weekend or so (because it's with you guys), but someone should switch it up a little.
---
Of course, I'd ****ing ask. >_>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
>_>

Play different games.

Honestly, Melee gets boring in 2 hours unless it's a tourney. AZ should play other games.
---
I'll be frank, I don't mind playing Melee every weekend or so (because it's with you guys), but someone should switch it up a little.
---
Of course, I'd ****ing ask. >_>
I dunno if I suck at detecting connotation, but I didn't think "ripping a GCN out of a TV and putting [your] 360 in it" implies asking.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
>_>

Play different games.

---
Since I can't really assosiate myself with anyone here besides with smash, I am ignorant of the following subject's standing amongst you and am forced to ask:
How does Tekken and SC go for you guys because I'll totally play that if it were, say, set up on the side?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Do you honestly think I'd walk in, unplug it, and put in my 360? I do have morals and standards like every other normal human being.

Besides, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind anyway if I did that to an inactive TV. Like that one which wasn't played on for like 4 hours last time.
---
Sadly, I don't think anyone plays SC or Tekken.

Starking

Smash Cadet
Use to play alot of Tekken and Pokemon, I play a bit of SF, but I suck at it. But I'm still waiting on that one day when someone brings board games to a smashfest.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I play SCII for Gamecube.. Ivy ftw.

Edit: Sorry, my phone in my pocket double posted over the course of two hours lol.

SCII is bull**** though.
Just button mashing gives you the win.
No. Not if you're playing anyone that's any good at least.

2nd edit: Should have read Tony's post before I bothered wasting my breath. Anyways, SC is like the only fighter I can think of where grabs actually get worse as you play against better people haha. Smash, GG, and SF grabs <3

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
SCII is legit, you can't button mash someone that knows what they're doing. The game has consistent winners, though the highest level of play is questionable with all of the parry and grab cancels. I'm terrible at it, but I've seen some of the state's better players as well as a talented yet lazy local player that just kinda kicks everyone's ***.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Do you honestly think I'd walk in, unplug it, and put in my 360? I do have morals and standards like every other normal human being.

Besides, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind anyway if I did that to an inactive TV. Like that one which wasn't played on for like 4 hours last time.
---
Sadly, I don't think anyone plays SC or Tekken.
Kosuke? A human being? WHHAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?

i'd play some sf4 if you brought it. it seems like you might enjoy playing it and such.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
pokemon type wild, such an amazing game!

like sf +pokemon, its so cool

i'll try to find a link for downloads, but its really cool!

Top Bottom