• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
unfortunately greg, that's not much of a deal, or at least not as much as it sounds

tickets from PHX to, say , OAK, start at 79 one way... so about 160 total, then they add on about 20 for fees, etc., and you end up with 180 OOP

you can get prices like this from pretty much any of the travel search engines like orbit, expedia, and smaller companies like cheapoair

this is a pretty good price in general though and anybody that wants to fly should do it like....now. plane ticket prices go up almost daily as they get closer to departure time. as planes fill up, they know they can sell their seats at higher prices

gg, see you all there =P

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i was cleaning out my room for move out and i found my car adapter for my gamecube...AND i also found my 5 inch mini screen for melee, so if the van goes down, there will surely be melee going on in the back!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm not really feeling the driving up there thing either.

I should ask my mom if I can go to Genesis.

Also, Tucson, are we set to go to Forrest's? It would be cool if I knew pretty soon.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It's not THAT bad to drive 6 (+ or -) hours. If you have a DS, that makes it easier.
I can guarantee you Herr Duffy, that the drive would me a lot more than 6 hours.

Expect a 13-14ish hours one with driving from PHX to Antioch. Maybe more.
---
And not only that, playing your DS for hours on end in a car will give you a headache. Staring at a screen constantly on a bumpy drive for hours? No thanks...

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I will not be going to Genesis. Just FYI to anyone who has asked me in the past. I am working on that weekend and cannot request it off.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i have my flight reserved now, on my way to Genesis 100%
cant wait!

GOOP YOU SUCK! u had 6months back then to get work off, and now your gooping out!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Shiv, you can't go, stay in Tucson. Alex, you can't leave either. Nick, you already left, fairy.

Brian, come back to Tucson.

Also, I havn't seen Enrique or Jade in weeks, are they dead?

What the hell is happening to Tucson?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'm in ahwatukee right now, but will be travelling around during the summer so that answer is more dependant on where i get a job lol

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Another Foothills PnT brawl tournament on June 13th, just so you Tucsonans know. It's going to be their last one and their website claims there will be a "very special prize" haha. Maybe it's Megan Fox?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Brawl tourney.

Do you think they'll ban me?

They better not.

Not if R.O.B has anything to say about it.

Also, yes Chris, that is one of my friends. Our newest Melee player.

I have the money for Genesis too, I just need to ask as well.
Thank god for the tax refund checks.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
They won't ban you, your smash presence is not intimidating at all haha. Actually, I'm assuming that Sean didn't lose a single match so that's why for him. You're not considered invulnerable, especially with me there :p

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah, all our matches were very close.

Yeah my smash presence isn't intimidating.

Maybe only to small children, who are just intimidated by me in general.

Some people who were at the tourney last time will probably be slightly intimidated.

Snake time.

Top Bottom