• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Wow! I didn't expect such a response for Halo.

1) Me
2) Coty I'm sure will want to play
3) Dark also I'm sure
4) Joe aka Kyne aka Wakka aka IFeelAsleep
5) VectorMan
6) BlackKnight
7) G-Mo
8) ???

I'll be looking at (tentatively) either the 19th or 20th. So let me know when you're able. Cuz, you know, if someone doesn't show it makes it hard to play a team game. Unlike smash where it doesn't matter much.

And as usual there will be other things. Smash, guitar hero, whatever.

EDIT: This is for Halo 3. I don't even own 1 or 2, sorry!. :)
I'm down to play halo and guitar hero and I'll be done with finals by then so I would be willing to go.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Man Dan.. i'm about to shoot you......lol.......I'm down with Halo.. if you come to our tournament........I don't feel like squashing anyone in Halo.....UNLESS you come to our tournament...or if you happen to beat me in it... I'll see what i can do to go to yours....but the rest of you AZ people.. owe us SV people a show at our tournament.. so you'd better do what you can to show up and make it

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, school's going to own my soul for the next 2-3 weeks. So I'm definitely not going anywhere before then. I really don't think I'm going to make a trip down to SV, I'm afraid. If you guys really want to drive down here to LAN Halo, then sure. But if you don't think you're going to come, then I wanna find some other people (like Abide, who said he'd play) who can come. Like I said before, no-shows are bad in a 4v4 game.

So just let me know.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
you jerk... lol........well........the tournament for SV isn't until January... (Did you even look for the thread nubcake?) lol j/k........it's not till new years or sometime around that........even then you still can't make it?

fark

Smash Apprentice
Well, school's going to own my soul for the next 2-3 weeks. So I'm definitely not going anywhere before then. I really don't think I'm going to make a trip down to SV, I'm afraid. If you guys really want to drive down here to LAN Halo, then sure. But if you don't think you're going to come, then I wanna find some other people (like Abide, who said he'd play) who can come. Like I said before, no-shows are bad in a 4v4 game.

So just let me know.
ill play too
i could use some fps action

Corigames

Smash Hero
ARE YOU LISTENING!!! AXE SAID IT RIGHT ABOVE...talk about your BS later and come to our tournament... LOL You Tucson/Phoenix/ whomever.... owe us... LIKE BIG TIME... except you Max/Tai... ^^ you guys housed us...........but otherwise.. every time WE run tournaments you guys like NEVER come.... most of the ones we come to we go 3-4 hours out of our way to get to you... so you should return the favor... I mean just this once...................so here
I held a tournament and only Tai and KGA showed up... and my own roommate Trent left with Goop.

On the flip side, I won singles and teams ^_^

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Arcade In A Box makes some durable awesome sticks but they're over $100 :/

I wanna do low tier MM's with everyone! Except Tony lol

forward

Smash Champion
If you guys have an All is brawl account, you should check out my blog on there. You should also check it out if you don't have an aib account.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Awwww, that was heart warming.

I wish WV had a competitive scene so that I could have played while in high school >_> That's why I'm trying right now. Even though I didn't get a nice Melee scene, maybe I can give other people one!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
forward, you are a very talented writer and an inspiration to us all not only in smash but in life. you are just too good. i do hope one day to meet you and get my *** handed to me in brawl, it would be an honor :)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey that smash fest was way fun last night! I got so SMASHED! Hopefully we can SMASH another time soon. How late did it go till?

Also excellent blog, Forward!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey that smash fest was way fun last night! I got so SMASHED! Hopefully we can SMASH another time soon. How late did it go till?

Also excellent blog, Forward!
it was pretty **** good. im happy that i got to practice my snake in some good matches. :)

it went till about 10:30 or so. we finished it up with some melee. haha i suck so much at it now. haha

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Shiv Knight!

You get complete utter garbage that you wish you can unsee it seems.
So how about that coaching practice? I could use some pointers.

I don't see how you can get better since you pretty much are considered a professional player and know the game inside out. What I mean is, getting better is fun, so spread the wealth.

If you really want pictures of my sister, I'll be glad to assist.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
What's the problem?

Are the replies in this thread disgusting to his eyes? Maybe he should take a deep breath and close his browser.

Top Bottom