• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Jacob, I love you. I will be there after 12 because I can't stay into the night. Now that gas is $2.17 I won't cry driving 90 miles round trip ;)

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
I play gears of war 2. I'm usually on at night so if anyone wants to play my gamer tag is Niceguyeddie389 or Niceguyeddy389.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Jackie, I missed your call and then you missed mine. Anyway, it I'm in Mesa right now so I wouldn't have been able to play.

Did you you say you're moving...to Italy?

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I am down with Melee. I can bring 2 small tvs and a Wii. Rugoo why wouldn't you play it? I need practice for Monday: I have a $5.00 money match waiting for me in Vegas.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it just occurred to me that we'll mos def need some tvs.

Who can bring them, please do.

Looking forward to whoever wants to drop by, drop by.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I am down with Melee. I can bring 2 small tvs and a Wii. Rugoo why wouldn't you play it? I need practice for Monday: I have a $5.00 money match waiting for me in Vegas.
Mind if I use one of these TVs for Melee?

In case I can't bring one of mine.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Can someone come play Smash with me tomorrow? I'm lonely and leaving soon and still want to play some smash. Call me.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Rugoo I can't take my 64 someone has it and they went out of town with it. If you have smash 64 bring it and two controllers! :) :)

I can only bring 1 tv now, my other one is at my friend's house and he is using it. All my stuff is being stoldend :(

Morty

Smash Rookie
sf4 is at gameworks. $1.50 a play, and no free play.

come play. But if you play me you won't be Abel to block
Funny, I was just up there the other day and I was surprised to see that they had SFIV already imported. A few guys were up there, 1 playing Abel and a Blanka player was tearing everyone up.

Also Jake, Jeremy and I have work tomorrow until 6:30 but i'd love to come over and play smash. I've been wanting to, but it seems like you guys fell off the face of the earth. We'll give you a call to see if you're doing anything later Saturday night.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE:

With about an hour away from when I originally stated would be a good time to show up, I'd rather those who want to attend plan on coming around 2:00pm.

The reason being I have some obligations to attend to that may demand my immediate attention. Sorry for the late inconvenience.

Head Woof

Smash Rookie
Twas fun fellas, nothin like a few good barwls to get you going. Pokie officially double-***** my lucario, too.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
If I were to host a MELEE MELEE MELEE tournament on a weekend (Sat. or Sun. doesn't matter to me) sometime mid January in Tucson, what kind of turnout would I get? Would anyone from Phoenix come down? What about SV?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
If I were to host a MELEE MELEE MELEE tournament on a weekend (Sat. or Sun. doesn't matter to me) sometime mid January in Tucson, what kind of turnout would I get? Would anyone from Phoenix come down? What about SV?
DO IT.

(☝๏‿๏)☝

I ♥ Melee

fark

Smash Apprentice
ahaha me and jake waited there for her to clean that table for about 30 minutes and she never cleaned it
just proves how bad she was

enigmaglue

Smash Cadet
Need!!!!

People to play Smash Melee with! I actually need someone skilled to play with! I'm sure I Can find a bunch of new kids to play with, but I don't care about them, really.
I need to find an experienced player who prefers Melee to Brawl in the Safford/Pima/Thatcher surrounding area.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU LIVE AROUND HERE AND WANT TO PLAY SMASH MELEE WITH ME!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Enigma, you know your in AZ right? One the best smash communities, like since god created the earth?

@Dook, we need to team up in tournament again sometime. We had awesome teamwork last time.

:D :D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I hate how all Phoenix Melee players (that I want to play with more) are like... employed.

Unlike me :D

Top Bottom