• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest

So I am having another Smashfest on Friday at 5 pm. But before I get into that, does anyone else think Tai looks like Chairman Mao?

I was thinking about it the other day and it really got me thinking, does he?

Chairman Mao

Here he is playing ping pong, oh how quaint!

Tyrone Tyresse Tai Vo

Now what if Tai looked like Mao.

Don't think too hard about it just let your imagination go for a sec.

Would he look something like this?

I think so.

COME AT 5PM. BRAWL AND MELEE SETUP. PM IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Cuz e52 doesnt have sf, tai. dook, im down, lets do this
Sick. Are you flying there just for the tournament? I am assuming you are flying because that would be a LONG drive. If so let me know when etc. Plus what is the name of the tournament? Send me a message on here or find me on aim: dookdigity. We can take this :D

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
hey dook did you change your number ive tried texting you i dont have anybody to play brawl with around here and been wanting to play

oh and forward if you are ever near tempe im always down to play some brawl

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, those guys are real good.

Way better than Wobbles the Phoenix and Forward B. MAN, those guys suck.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I am back.

With a vengeance.

Fear the angry Kosuke and my never-ending chase for being satisfied. I am showing up on Friday and maybe Saturday again. I expect many of you to be there as well.

Danke for last time, Herr Manny.

I am sorry everyone for storming off in such a crude manner. Hopefully you will all forgive me, ja?

I didn't even get to play everyone. I'll make sure to do this this time. :laugh:

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Ja, nothing really, Herr Duffy.

I was slightly more angry than usual last weekend after losing my grip to several matches. I looked like a huge faggot and just took off when my Dad arrived. I'm way past it though and want to play some more. :laugh:

Why didn't you come, anyway? Come this time noooooooooow!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It's like my normal serious face. I can't help the scowl on it. :laugh:

I may look angry all the time but really, when I'm playing or watching someone play, I'm just...Being happy with myself to put it simply. <.<

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
He's still always happy when we see him.

The amount of times I've seen you happy can be counted on one hand.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
when/where/what is coty's tourny?

errr, nvm. the atomic comic one. that one is melee only and i prefer brawl. i wouldn't mind talking to him about switching up dates like every other weekend or so for more people at each then splitting it up.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Herr Tai...Look past my scowl game face for once. When I'm playing, I put 100% focus into the game. You know I'm very talkative and laugh a lot. :laugh:

I'll just brush that off as a joke.
---
Yes, Pokemon Puzzle League (or any of the games in the series for that matter) does indeed ****.

Top Bottom