• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So I heard people from AZ are good at Smash.
So IsmaR just disappears and comes back with 4000 posts.

GG in the Fail Discussion Boards.

I'm serious; that's not even an insult towards Brawl. The Brawl Discussion Boards are just a ****ing awful cesspool of stupidity and ***********. I wouldn't hate the place so much if it weren't for all the dumb-as-**** scrubs in there that hate competitive play and anything that has to do with it.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
So IsmaR just disappears and comes back with 4000 posts.

GG in the Fail Discussion Boards.

I'm serious; that's not even an insult towards Brawl. The Brawl Discussion Boards are just a ****ing awful cesspool of stupidity and ***********. I wouldn't hate the place so much if it weren't for all the dumb-as-**** scrubs in there that hate competitive play and anything that has to do with it.
Why so serious?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm serious; that's not even an insult towards Brawl. The /b/rawl Discussion Boards are just a ****ing awful cesspool of stupidity and ***********. I wouldn't hate the place so much if it weren't for all the dumb-as-**** scrubs in there that hate competitive play and anything that has to do with it.
So the Brawl discussion boards are exactly like 4chan's /b/ board, full of cancer.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Snake is just weird though. He is like a combination of the Old falcon because his knee is better than the new falcon. A combination of Pichu as well since he damages himself and he is like Mewtwo, because he has like a psychic range.

Its weird.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Casa Grande again Wednesday so I'll be willing to drive to Phoenix for some competition. Brawl AND Melee :p My court date's at 1 so I have a couple hours before or after.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Cleaning lasers? Or CDs? You might be able to take it into PnT or something and see what they can do.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
So who is going to play Jackie and me on wednesday? Plus I need a play to stay for a little while while he is in court.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So who is going to play Jackie and me on wednesday? Plus I need a play to stay for a little while while he is in court.
Well, Jet4 said that he wanted to play Brawl AND/OR Melee, so I'd be glad to play on Wednesday in melee.

If not, perhaps you can ask Vat-zero to host you a smashfest and TCB may stop by.

Idk.

What's he going to court for?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Hey Gamer I have one of those discs for the Gamecube I'm not sure if it would work for the Wii though.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Chris, I could ask around my friends, I think Jack does have one. Not sure, But I could find out.
-t2

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
lol playing too much brawl are we? well that can be fixed just by simply
putting in melee

yes indeed my friend back to the old days of wavedashing and where noobs have no chance against a seasoned player

could a smile like this lie to you?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Anyone know some good AZ high schools that have somewhere with cheap apartments?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have find a high school to graduate from second semester. Then I goto college. I am senior in High School this year.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I believe he's going to an AZ high school senior year because it has something to do with um.. confusing technical stuff.

My school has apartments right by it, but I don't know how cheap they are.

p.s. Everett, in case you want to check it out, my school's website is bghs.dvusd.org

Top Bottom